Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com (2741 Views)

Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. / 30,000 Websites Project - City Development / Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website (not A Reseller Website, U Can Change To Any Provider At Any Time And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
I need a ready made website,50MB and the price must be arround #30.000 and pls i don't want anything like .NG or .ORG,

NOTE MY FATHER BE BABALAWO AND HE IS READY TO KILL ANYBODY,SO PLS DO NOT DARE TO SCAM ME OR ELSE YOU ARE DIED!
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by yawatide(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2009

Insert Quote
I need a ready made website,1GB and below and the price must be arround #30.000 and pls i don't want anything like .NG or .ORG, NOTE MY FATHER BE BABALAWO AND HE IS READY TO KILL ANYBODY,SO PLS DO NOT DARE TO SCAM ME OR ELSE YOU ARE DIED!

I guess the charm will not work cos of the incorrect english tongue

On a serious note, are you sure you are not referring to a web hosting package, as opposed to a website? I mean, a 1gb website would be quite heavy and would probably crash its server, even with one hit. Assuming you mean website, I would imagine you wouldn't expect a facebook-type site to cost you 30K. That would b in the millions.

Please verify what you need. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by ugojamali(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
[quote author=myhouse link=topic=334695.msg4694482#msg4694482 date=1255029963

NOTE MY FATHER BE BABALAWO AND HE IS READY TO KILL ANYBODY,SO PLS DO NOT DARE TO SCAM ME OR ELSE YOU ARE DIED!
[quote][/quote]

DIED! DIED!! DIED!!! shocked
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
I was not talking about web hosting,am taking about ready made website ready for sale.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by yawatide(f): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2009
hmm, I still say you are vague, no offense. What is, "ready made website for sale"? I could give you a website with a black background and guess what? It is ready for sale. Of course, the sale terms wouldn't be the same for a site with more features but it is a website ready for sale by my standards.

Please b more specific: What kind of site are you looking for? That is one good question for starters.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2009
I need an auction website!
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by unclewebng(m): 12:55am On Oct 09, 2009
I have a lot of website for sale and at reasonable price. Let me know the type of business you want to engage in so as to know the one that will be suitable for you.

Visit these websites, they are all available for sale:-

www.konigimpressions.com

www.afaisa.com

www.webkodaz.com

www.estatefundproceeds.org

www.cemateakgroup.com

www.careermagonline.com

www.goldielove.com

etc

Contact
admin@unclewebng.net

Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

hmm, I still say you are vague, no offense. What is, "ready made website for sale"? I could give you a website with a black background and guess what? It is ready for sale. Of course, the sale terms wouldn't be the same for a site with more features but it is a website ready for sale by my standards.

Please b more specific: What kind of site are you looking for? That is one good question for starters.
Now i think i will buy a domain,Sisi moderator,pls do you know where i can buy a domain and pay in #?
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by yawatide(f): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2009
That I don't know but I am sure others may know and want to help.

Sorry I couldn't be of further assistance.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2009
@yawa-ti-de, if i get screwed i will hold you responsible cos you are the moderator, and you suppose to know everything concerning your area.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by jeshurun07: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
NOw i think u are making some sense. for domain names i cld get u a domain for #2500 and if u are interested in both a domain name and hosting space i could get you both for #8k.

All in naira AND within 24hrs if you can pay b4 4pm today. U can call lekan on 08038536699 for my office details.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
jeshurun07:

NOw i think u are making some sense. for domain names i cld get u a domain for #2500 and if u are interested in both a domain name and hosting space i could get you both for #8k.

All in naira AND within 24hrs if you can pay b4 4pm today. U can call lekan on 08038536699 for my office details.
You don't even have a website,you just want me to send money into the air just like that?
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by ugojamali(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
You can find good domain registrars online. Some of them accept interswitch cards, some require you deposit to your bank accounts. domains start from 1000 naira depending on the registrar you use. Once you get a domain then you can contract any web designer/developer to build your site for you. Good luck.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by iGuru1(m): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2009
@myhouse
Would you like to create your own website yourself, i have a package on that.
How to create a website, you can PM if interested.
Thx
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
I don't know any domain company,pls can someone help me to get one ?
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
unclewebng:

I have a lot of website for sale and at reasonable price. Let me know the type of business you want to engage in so as to know the one that will be suitable for you.

Visit these websites, they are all available for sale:-

www.konigimpressions.com

www.afaisa.com

www.webkodaz.com

www.estatefundproceeds.org

www.cemateakgroup.com

www.careermagonline.com

www.goldielove.com

etc

Contact
admin@unclewebng.net

give me a flash call when you get online
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by emmatigana: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
this website is for sale

goodnews is

it is not 500mb

it is unlimited webspace

hosted by siteground.com

about 1 week old

contact
www.instant-patner.com

emmatigana@yahoo.com

tell us here when u send a mail
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
@unclewebng,are you there,give me your msn
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by unclewebng(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
I don't have msn, i have yahoo unclewebng
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by unclewebng(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
let me have your yahoo ID
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
i don't have yahoo,give me your yahoo i will add it to msn , my msn is adeniyi11@live.com
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by unclewebng(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
my yahoo is unclewebng@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
Alright! i have added you to my msn,are you on yahoo now ?
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
You appear offline to me,are you online ?
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by unclewebng(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2009
Nice talking to yo MYHOUSE. If you are interested in knowing how domain name is registered and hosted and run on the nte you can send me mails. I will send you regular newsletter on them. Also if you are interested in having a business of registering domains and hosting them, i am available to give you a comprehensive tutorial on them but for a token fee.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by unclewebng(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
I can also help you to set up your own reseller account, get you mastercard to be using in paying for domains and for hosting and monthly basis or as required
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
Sorry i had a network problem,hope to see you soon,Take care
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by unclewebng(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
Let us come online on Monday Morning to finalise the issue. Have a nice Sunday
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by moderattor: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
Yea ,
I have over 17 sites and cant bother posting them here. Just call i will test you my sites.

I design sites at N15 000 as long as they are not payment gate ways like paypal or lr.
I could even give you a site like facebook for 30 000

It all depends on the type of site you want.
But remember .

Its not about getting a website its about making cool money from it.

I have a lot of complex sites which for security reasons i wont mention here.
(security because i dont sell to Nigerian audience- most of my sites dont look Nigerian in any way)

But the one that pays me out daily in sixties of dollars is the simplest one i sell unbelievable items for $10 only www.newworldupdates.com

The second thing you will have to look at is.
Can people buy from you with dollars?

IF not you would be shortening n your monthly income by more than half?

In my sites people buy with more than 42 currencies!
(just call for confirmation i will text you the sites privately)

Then the final thing is :
Do people visit your sites.[/color]
If people dont visit your sites then it simply doesn't exist !

if you already have a blog or a site and you know a little HTML or you can still remember the name of your designer then visit my site www.ebestshopping.com ( there i sell scripts that help you attract more visiotrs to your site.

Or advertise freely in my internetional site www.accesswebonline.com

If you want to buy email leads to send your adverts to over 200 0000 people in a twinkle of an eye visit my site www.thedonsite and register free for now.

HOW MANY WILL I LIST AND LEAVE THE REST.

If you need a more proffessional site like a hospital website visit www.rimafrica.com a global site i have designed for a hospital project group.

Just call me on 08068944517 for more jists remember the prize is N25 000 the time for the design is 2 weeks.
the disk space is 1 GB
you will have 5 email addresses with repect to your site.
Your site will be hosted for one year
I will attatch a system that accepts payments in over 42 different currencies .(which is the most important for your sites)

Then i will educate you on what you need to know as a webmaster.
(which so many people dont)
In your site asuming you need anothere site latter on the capacity of your new site can carry 5 other website of your choice!)- which means u dont have to pay all over again for another site!

You dont have to be with me in the same office before i design your site for you.
All i need is,
what is the name you want your site to answer?
What type of business ?
Any additional information i will give you my messenger ID so that we chat and you Jist me more about your dream as i create them Physically.

[color=#000099]Yea thats me the Moderattor. am Dave By Name.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by mtam(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
@house just call me and describe to me how u want ur site 2 be like and i wld work on it 4 u in less than 2 weeks.
1GB of space and hosting for 1 year.
a .com address.

just send me a text on 08072242103 and i wld call u back
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by soloqy: 2:04am On Oct 14, 2009
dang, looking at these domains, its now clear why ppl look at web designers in Nigeria as hungry people. embarassed
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
unclewebng:

Let us come online on Monday Morning to finalise the issue. Have a nice Sunday
Thanks for been so faithfull,hope we have more like you on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get More Traffic To Your Site WITH Content Repurposing / Etranzact Demo Webconnect Testing / MTN Offers Free Incoming Calls (get Yours Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.