Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns (57957 Views)

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by engrchykae(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jesuobu:
nah.. I don't think so. I have heard both candidates speak and what a man has in his heart, is what proceed forth from his mouth. Trump is an advocate of hate and execration. At this point, we should be teaching love and accommodation and not hatred. It's Trumpet that is evil.
Hillary's 25 years in the mud pool of American politics is enough to make her hide her true self,Trump of recent had learnt to hide his own and talk less controversial things but Hillary is more evil than trump.
well it doesn't matter whether trump or hillary wins because they are both puppets of the powers that be in America because at the end of the day American interest under the guise of their foreign policy which should rightly be called American foreign exploitation is all that matters whether trump or Hillary emerge winner.
take for instance after the invasion of Iraq in 2003, Mr Bush said that Iraq is down,the next enemy is Syria,he left office for a democrat ,Obama who continued what Mr Bush a republican stated,ask yourself what is happening to Syria today,there are many ways to kill a rat or cat but killing is killing.
even Trump yesterday said before an American crowd that "america comes first" in everything.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by seunoni34(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

Blatant lie. A typical Nigerian analysis. Trump has no moral for anything. No one asked him not to capitalize on any situations. He just learned how to play safe and lay low after many instances that he suggested H. Clinton being executed. B. Clinton's health was the topic during his time too. By Nov, Trump loses, game over.

Hope you know what's going on now.
Typical ignoramus. Who says it's Clinton a serial lair that has morals for anything? She even lied about her health status saying it wasn't anything close to pneumonia. You're just as worst as Trump supporters.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Capital BS Mrs Clinton is sick,this's not her first of collapsing,she's not fit for that seat.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by imperiouxx(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
seunoni34:

Typical ignoramus. Who says it's Clinton a serial lair that has morals for anything? She even lied about her health status saying it wasn't anything close to pneumonia. You're just as worst as Trump supporters.

lols. Read my next post. My point wasn't if she's trustful or not. All politicians are liars, just like Trump refusing to publish his tax returns or submitting questionable doctor's report in 2015. My post was about the irrational conclusion regards why trump hasn't touched the health issue yet.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by dfav: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
The cheapest way to gain attention in the western world now is to mentioned Putin as a bad guy...
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Henrichemeka(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
I thought its only in Nigeria this kind thing d happen. How can you start acusing them (TRUMP AND PUTIN) of poisoning her (clinton) because she fainted?
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Does this man really have medical evidence for he could be sacked.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Idrismusty97(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Am i the only one who doesn't give a fvck?
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by oluwasegun007(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
This Hillary camp use everything resemble our own APC......

Americans better shine dem eye.... grin grin grin
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by InvertedHammer: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dr. Omalu got it wrong.

A plausible explanation is that Clinton's uncles in the village are fanning her destiny in a calabash.
\

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Codes151(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
This one b like APc! Dey run your mouth For sth u no sabi!
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
whitecloth:
That's a big lie
they there nah!!don't believe the western politics is far worse than what we see in Nigeria. I'm just surprised it appeared on the media.

if it's a lie, then the doctor will face the law... they don't joke with their law like I'm Nigeria.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Shym3xx: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol.

Omalu has a better chance of being poisoned for his CTE, than Trump and Putin touching Hitler-y the Killary Clinton. grin

She'd be alright - she's just having agoraphobia due to how Trump has widened the gap to 3 points.

Crazy Trump is leading and Killary is just acting for empathy. grin

Fvck Killary Clinton.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Officialkenshin(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
ELPablochapo:
If this news happens to be true, then i will say Americans have lost it. Politics of bitterness and wickedness they wished us has backfired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjCj0A4L2Wk
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by frubben(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
DDeliverer:
The next president of America is a woman - Apostle Johnson suleman.

I just dey observe**

Make that no concentrate on his business.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Tinyemeka(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmm... A very long hmmm...

Made all the more suspicious by Trump's deafening silence to Clinton's recent condition. The Trump everyone knows would not just offer his sympathy and keep kwayet just like that.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Forwetinnah: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
Have said it before...go watch the video and you will see that the guy "his handler" did not even show any sign of fear and not even paying her so much attention as the move her into the vehicle. I said it before and I will say it again Hillary has more than 8 body double. And #michealjackson is still alive. So the should not use this to divert attention like Nigeria politics

...completely agree with you on the bolded. Dude had to go underground to avoid many law suits amounting to billions
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Lucasbalo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
brainpower:
When you check this man's profile you will find it difficult to call his assertion stupid but that's actually what it is. Conspiracy theory from a well known doctor? That's really bad and to add that he's a Nigerian.
He obviously supports Clinton but he should be making up his mind for a possible Trump presidency. I have never been to the USA and I can't vote but if all the news about Clinton being shady and corrupt are true, then I don't still know why Americans are supporting her.
You defeat your own argument . You have never been to America and you are predicting america's election. FYI, no one is as corrupt as Tramp and that's why he won't release his taxes. Taxes reveals every thing about us in America and that's why all presidential candidates have been releasing their taxes for the last 40 years except the con man named Bigot Tramp trying to con his way to the presidency like he conned people with his fake and unaccredited worthless Tramp University. The good thing is that majority of Americans know he's a confirmed con man.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by basadenet: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
How about late MKO....is it ordinary that he drank? So anything is possible over there. And Russian KGB, British MI5, USA CIA are all notorious for things like this.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Shym3xx: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Anyway, don't let the liberal rags fool you. Clinton is just acting cos they can see disaster ahead. grin

UPI is the most legit source when it comes to collating digital data and news. And it announced that Trump is leading Hitler-y at moment by three points.

If Hitler-y can't beat Trump despite how it seems the guy was chosen to do everything possible so as not to get elected and to give Hitler-y a clear road to the White House unchallenged. Then folks need to wake and smell the coffee. No one likes Hitler-y, apart from a lot of idiotic black people who're slaves to the Democratic party.

Conversely, most black academics prefer Trump and I'd say he'll be a better choice for blacks due to how tense and racially charged the US is right now. Especially with what Colin Kapernick started. It will usher in another revolutionary era of activism - for better bargain from the US government.

This is the link:

UPI/CVoter poll: Donald Trump widens lead over Hillary Clinton to 3 points

By Allen Cone | Sept. 12, 2016 at 11:41 AM

The UPI/CVoter daily presidential tracking poll released Monday shows Donald Trump leading Hillary Clinton by about 3 percentage points.

The online poll shows Trump with 48.7 percent to Clinton's 45.8 percent in the seven-day polling period ending Sunday. Those responding with "others" were at 5 percent. "Others" in the poll are defined as respondents who decline to pick either Clinton or Trump.

The most recent data reflect a 0.8 percentage point shift toward Clinton compared to data collected a day earlier. Trump was at nearly 50 percent -- 49.1 percent -- compared with 45.3 percent for Clinton in the seven-day polling period ending Saturday. Trump's highest number since July 14 was 49.2 percent on July 24.

Seven days ago, Clinton had a 2-point lead with 48.1 percent compared with 46.1 for Trump in the spread between the two candidates over the course of seven days, the poll's full sample size. Clinton's high was 50.8 on Aug. 16.

The UPI/CVoter online tracking poll surveys about 200 people each day, leading to a sample size of roughly 1,400 people during any seven-day span.

Because the poll is conducted online and individuals self-select to participate, a margin of error cannot be calculated. The poll has a credibility interval of 3 percentage points. This seven-day span includes data collected from Sept. 5 to 11, when 1,815 individuals were surveyed. Of them, 1,260 identified themselves as likely voters.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/12/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-widens-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton-to-3-points/1571473691414/
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by brainpower(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You defeat your own argument . You have never been to America and you are predicting america's election. FYI, no one is as corrupt as Tramp and that's why he won't release his taxes. Taxes reveals every thing about us in America and that's why all presidential candidates have been releasing their taxes for the last 40 years except the con man named Bigot Tramp trying to con his way to the presidency like he conned people with his fake and unaccredited worthless Tramp University. The good thing is that majority of Americans know he's a confirmed con man.

Thank God Americans see him that way. Trump or Hilary from what I have learnt is like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. Let's hope the best person wins. As for me I only have interest in America's affairs because their election affects every country in the world. I think I have read about your argument about tramp somewhere too.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Eowriand389: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Forwetinnah: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
AAinEqGuinea:

I never trusted Hillary, she's dirty like anyone else. "I do recall"s. Trump was aDemocrat for long time and friends with Clintons. Hard to believe, but politicizing Hillary's health would actually be beneath him.

Obama may be up to something.

Firstly. DO we honestly believe that Obama of all people didnt know how ill Hillary is before she ran? Obama and the DNC had to know.

Secondly, Obama spoke with assertion, as a matter of fact, that Trump wont be President. There are only a few times I've heard a person speak like this. Comedian Joan Rivers spoke with a similar tone about Barack being gay and Michelle Obama being a man (tranny). Crazy, right?? Well, 3 weeks later she was dead from "questionable causes".

Hmmnnn..food for some serious thought

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Forwetinnah: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tinyemeka:
Hmm... A very long hmmm...

Made all the more suspicious by Trump's deafening silence to Clinton's recent condition. The Trump everyone knows would not just offer his sympathy and keep kwayet just like that.

He's definitely not going to make an issue out of it or make any statements because he knows what the Dems are up to. All they're looking for is sympathy
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...completely agree with you on the bolded. Dude had to go underground to avoid many law suits amounting to billions

You head is dear...have got some collection on his phone calls, father's and brother interview where they couldn't prove the dude is dead...very crazy world

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
Have said it before...go watch the video and you will see that the guy "his handler" did not even show any sign of fear and not even paying her so much attention as the move her into the vehicle. I said it before and I will say it again Hillary has more than 8 body double. And #michealjackson is still alive. So the should not use this to divert attention like Nigeria politics

Not only her double, her triple too. The thing you guys believe ehn
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
ELPablochapo:
If this news happens to be true, then i will say Americans have lost it. Politics of bitterness and wickedness they wished us has backfired.

No, we wouldn't have lost it. Only the accused would have lost it.
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
AgricSalt:

Wet in you sabi?
Only to shout about the cost of garri and abuse the president you will never near his shadow

Lucasbalo:

Funny you...I wasn't in Nigeria when buhari won the election but every thought GEJ was gonna win with the dollar rain. Stop being a fish boy

Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by Osyabj: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Shym3xx:
Anyway, don't let the liberal rags fool you. Clinton is just acting cos they can see disaster ahead. grin

UPI is the most legit source when it comes to collating digital data and news. And it announced that Trump is leading Hitler-y at moment by three points.

If Hitler-y can't beat Trump despite how it seems the guy was chosen to do everything possible so as not to get elected and to give Hitler-y a clear road to the White House unchallenged. Then folks need to wake and smell the coffee. No one likes Hitler-y, apart from a lot of idiotic black people who're slaves to the Democratic party.

Conversely, most black academics prefer Trump and I'd say he'll be a better choice for blacks due to how tense and racially charged the US is right now. Especially with what Colin Kapernick started. It will usher in another revolutionary era of activism - for better bargain from the US government.

This is the link:

Here goes another learner. Again, US Presidential Elections outcome are not based on one useless online, unscientific UPI popularity poll. But is based on State by State Electoral college Vote poll.

In fact, like in Al Gore V George W Bush, Gore won popular vote but bush using his brother Gov in Florida, rigged the Florida and won the Electoral college vote.

However, for several months till today Clinton has more than 270 electoral college votes needed to easily win the election and the betters in Las Vegas, have put their money on Clinton by 70% to Trump's 30%.

Here is the details on Electoral college standing of the two candidates:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
AgricSalt:

Lol...imagine your handle name agricsalt you better go spiritual on your matter grin angry grin grin...your help is n God
Re: Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns by AnnyBlinks: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
This one is ridiculous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death / Adama Barrow Removes "Islamic" From Gambia's Official Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.