Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (45317 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by ogododo: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Former President Goodluck Jonathan visited former military President, Gen. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida and former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar in Minna, today, September 13th.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/775691782818365440

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Donexy16(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Correct ex-president ever liveth... We miss u die GEJ

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Simple man!

Even in dressing and fashion!

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by TheTrueSeeker: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
He went for his Salah Ram...!!!

That reminds me, where are my Muslim friends?
Get my phone, they are all in trouble, so are they waiting for me to come to their houses like GEJ before they bring the meat?

20 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Such a pity. Buhari has made this man a hero.

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
The only thing I don't like about GEJ is that, he was too soft while he was the President of the country. His softness made him to be unable to control his cabinet members, to the extent that they were able to milk the country dry.

Anyone who want to rule this country successfully must be able to command respect with the combination of humility, strictness, discipline and a little bit of craziness.

With all said, he still has my respect because of his heroic performance in the last general election.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Timblaze(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
I hope it is not to beg for mama peace.

That one don use illiteracy put herself in trouble.

Why come out to claim money found in another account entirely belongs to u.

When u know the source is not clean.

If it is, it wnt be opened in some house help's name

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by belonare: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
States man on the move

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
I do hope it's not a consultation visit towards form a new party?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by StephanieLuv(f): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
greatgod2012:
The only thing I don't like about GEJ is that, he was too soft while he was the President of the country. His softness made him to be unable to control his cabinet members, to the extent that they were able to milk the country dry.
Anyone who want to rule this country successfully must be able to command respect with the combination of humility, strictness, discipline and a little bit of craziness.
With all said, he still has my respect because of his heroic performance in the last general election.

General Abacha that WAS iron Mike Tyson where is he now, leave GEJ for us.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by clevadani: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thieves
These guys had the opportunity to put Nigeria on a pedestal but they wasted the opportunity.

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
These are just the few set of people who stole our money and wrecked our economy ..

Where is Jerry Rawlings when you need him undecided

20 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sallah homage
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Einl(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
The man is genuine.

25 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by steppin: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
The hero of democracy in Africa.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by freshness2020: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Great son of the soil

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Congratulations for being alive ba

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by agwom(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Barka da sallah
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Went to thank people who saved his hide grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Great man

17 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
cool tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by AUTOCRATIC(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
He went there in corruption voice... Abeg help me beg your brother that I'm not the first person to embezzle naija money, Abi no be una be this? I did not open your yansh for my tenure.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
hey
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by joey150(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
You dont have to look to far..all these people are the architects of our problems.

Directly or indirectly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
greatgod2012:

Wish you could expand on the below:

His softness made him to be unable to control his cabinet members, to the extent that they were able to milk the country dry.

You know, like the specifics. Names of the cabinet ministers, date of arrest, date of conviction, sentences handed to them, specific amount stolen, etc. You claimed they milked the country dry, not so?

Can you help with these?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
GEJ is a mustard seed and enemies were busy fooling themselves with the illusion of burying him not knowing he is a seed,mustard see for that matter,just like Jesus who became more popular through death.
I must take after you and rise above hate.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by noetic5: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
See more photos from the visit... See the way he's enjoying Sallah ram.. choii

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/09/goodluck-jonathan-visits-babangida-and.html

enjoyment galore
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by arsenal33: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
I beg help me beg dem make dem return patience $20m o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) by noetic5: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
gej

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Sack By Appeal Court / Okorocha Becomes Danjekan Of Sokoto, Crowd Storms Event (Video) / Amaechi Shines At A Cowboy Dinner In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.