Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,779 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Mother Have Been My Frustration - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Have Been My Frustration (2621 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo / My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by NEROSKY(m): 1:55am On Sep 15, 2016
Drchristian:
lalasticlala if u dare push it to front page. abi u r a pusher like all dis ipod yoot?

BTW ur Mom was right abt u otherwise if it wia to b me, u will b in jail getting all dis criminals blowing ur yansh and turning u to a woman.

And you're a big f00l for dat....

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by NEROSKY(m): 2:03am On Sep 15, 2016
@ZubbyGodson

Op i feel ur pain, i was once in your shoe, but my mother own no worse reach ur own o, abeg e too much, i don't know why, but i totally believe you(My mom beat me sotey i became very strong and immune to beating, i stopped been scared of her , i do anything i like, i only respect her no more fear, not even an atom of it), and ur father supporting her makes something seems fishy,(Sorry to say he's a fool) have u asked them if they adopted you? , i can't start telling you what i went tru with my mom here because among all the evil she did to me, she also tried(by try, she never joked with my education), it got worse when God was about to bless me, and now by God's grace , i make more than my entire family combined, every frustration turned to plead and regret when she saw the massive change, i left Lagos for her to another state, came back with flight nd airport taxi,.. The lesson i learnt was that, God has his reason of putting u in any family, when things is about to get better for u is when it get's worse, if you have opportunity to leave u people , do it quick, maybe they're pushing you to heaven (because during my own predicament, gaining admission was my only way out, but it didn't come, but i did leave anyway), always pray and believe in God, if you tell ur story to anyone they'll never believe u, they'll always support ur parent not knowing d pain u go thru like this f00l Drchristian , they'll always think your parents are right they know the best for u ( African mentality right?)

Just find work by all means and leave ur people ASAP... if dem no kill u, u go kill dem , May God hear ur prayers - my 1 cent

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by Pidggin(f): 3:27am On Sep 15, 2016
So you don't have any other family members to report to? Advice your brother against doing anything that will aggravate her, knowing she is hot tempered.

Since you are still relying on them for financial support, it is wise for you to keep your feelings on issues like this to yourself not confronting her until you graduate and start earning financially

Once you are financially free then you can leave your house
Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by abbeyty(m): 4:56am On Sep 15, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
Thanks for your comment.the pics is my younger brother's back actually.She did that to him

report her to the police beating a child up like that is child abuse, i hate parent beating up their kids to the point of hurting him or her.
Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by shegxi(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2016
Emmaesty:
I have plenty things to Gist you grin grin Give me your new number
still that same old number if u still got it.
Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2016
NEROSKY:
@ZubbyGodson

Op i feel ur pain, i was once in your shoe, but my mother own no worse reach ur own o, abeg e too much, i don't know why, but i totally believe you(My mom beat me sotey i became very strong and immune to beating, i stopped been scared of her , i do anything i like, i only respect her no more fear, not even an atom of it), and ur father supporting her makes something seems fishy,(Sorry to say he's a fool) have u asked them if they adopted you? , i can't start telling you what i went tru with my mom here because among all the evil she did to me, she also tried(by try, she never joked with my education), it got worse when God was about to bless me, and now by God's grace , i make more than my entire family combined, every frustration turned to plead and regret when she saw the massive change, i left Lagos for her to another state, came back with flight nd airport taxi,.. The lesson i learnt was that, God has his reason of putting u in any family, when things is about to get better for u is when it get's worse, if you have opportunity to leave u people , do it quick, maybe they're pushing you to heaven (because during my own predicament, gaining admission was my only way out, but it didn't come, but i did leave anyway), always pray and believe in God, if you tell ur story to anyone they'll never believe u, they'll always support ur parent not knowing d pain u go thru like this f00l Drchristian , they'll always think your parents are right they know the best for u ( African mentality right?)

Just find work by all means and leave ur people ASAP... if dem no kill u, u go kill dem , May God hear ur prayers - my 1 cent
it really need someone who have been in my shoe to understand me.You've blessed me with courage.thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2016
abbeyty:

report her to the police beating a child up like that is child abuse, i hate parent beating up their kids to the point of hurting him or her.
how I wish I can
Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Drchristian:
lalasticlala if u dare push it to front page. abi u r a pusher like all dis ipod yoot?

BTW ur Mom was right abt u otherwise if it wia to b me, u will b in jail getting all dis criminals blowing ur yansh and turning u to a woman.
My Prayer is that same thing will happen to you or someone dear to you...........................
Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by NEROSKY(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
it really need someone who have been in my shoe to understand me.You've blessed me with courage.thanks a bunch

Good to know, i never got advice from anyone, just me n baba God, everything i did was just controlled by almighty and my intuition, i left them for 3 months without calling or even message, she/they keep telling all my friend to beg me, she'll call i will not answer, the feeling alone that u don't ask for money from them is a major advantage, she felt so bad that when i got back in ground style within 7 days i bought a car, she knelt down n begged me, am not proud of it, but it's what it's... Guy u need to migrate, even if na squatting with pals or foes... all join... Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by NEROSKY(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
My Prayer is that same thing will happen to you or someone dear to you...........................
No mind dat one jaree... Her pessimistic brain no correct

1 Like

Re: My Mother Have Been My Frustration by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
NEROSKY:

Good to know, i never got advice from anyone, just me n baba God, everything i did was just controlled by almighty and my intuition, i left them for 3 months without calling or even message, she/they keep telling all my friend to beg me, she'll call i will not answer, the feeling alone that u don't ask for money from them is a major advantage, she felt so bad that when i got back in ground style within 7 days i bought a car, she knelt down n begged me, am not proud of it, but it's what it's... Guy u need to migrate, even if na squatting with pals or foes... all join... Goodluck bro
wow! Thanks Man

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. / Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee / Married Couples How Do You Sleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.