Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State (68171 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
This thread was created to showcase my snail farm as away of encouraging the unemployed youths to explore the golden opportunities that lies within, in other to attain financial freedom without having to remain idle "while waiting on their choice employment". And also, to motivate and unveil to the working class the flexibility in snail farming. Thereby making it a very good way of doubling their sources of income. As it often requires most attention in the evenings/night, minimum startup capital, very low morality rate, good return of investment, etc.

Agriculture remains the only way out, most especially in this present economic reality in Nigeria. This is why, going into the agricultural sector will not only make us self-sufficient but to increase income base.

Checkout my snails.

201 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Nightie(f): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
God bless ur hustle.

307 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by ihejimagha(f): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lovely, may God bless ur hustle

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by MrPristine: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Really impressive, how many snails do you have in your farm?

CC: Lalasticlala mynd44 this deserves to be encouraged. smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
MrPristine:
Really impressive, how many snails do you have in your farm?
CC: Lalasticlala mynd44 this deserves to be encouraged. smiley
Thanks for the remarks. Over 6,000 giant size. So many point of lay and Baby snails & still counting. . .

We offer training/mentorship for existing & intending Snail farmers. We also sell quality breeders & giant sizes.
You can reach us via
Instagram: officialimastex
Twitter: Officialimastex
Facebook page: Snail farming made easy: training & sales.
Email: imastex@yahoo.com.
WhatsApp: +2348053363999.
Call: +2348038625446.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3C97lns73c

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Flexherbal(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good !
The economic recession nor go reach your side. You can have something like this at the back of your house.
They are very easy to handle.

For men with erectile issues: https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cures-weak+organ-premature+expulsion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
The success of any snail farm starts from the quality of the brood stock, this is why it is very important to carefully chose where you get your breeders from and the condition of the snails before you stock them in your farm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rySp1nunYCw

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by umar745(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by MrPristine: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
IMASTEX:

Thanks for the remarks. Over 6,000 giant size. So many point of lay and Baby snails

Wow! Really impressive. I just started a small snail farm behind my house in Lagos but mortality rate is high. I currently have close to seven hundred snails but would have had closer to a thousand if not for the mortality rate. I really need an experienced snail farmer to physically mentor me in this business.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
impressive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by mokset123: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Boss where is your farm in edo state. I would love to visit and learn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
IMASTEX:

Amen. Thanks!

This is to motivate others to venture into snail farming and to be employers of labour.
Cc: Pavore9 , FarmTech, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 you know what I mean.
how fast do snails reproduce and grow pls?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
MrPristine:

Wow! Really impressive. I just started a small snail farm behind my house in Lagos but mortality rate is high. I currently have close to seven hundred snails but would have had closer to a thousand if not for the mortality rate. I really need an experienced snail farmer to physically mentor me in this business.
Thanks! Losing your snails something is definitely wrong and they are so many factors to considered because snails have very minimum mortality rate generally. However, WhatsApp me for help tips.

We treat snails using Snail Immune Booster. Your snails don't need to die if you had even given them before the casualties.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Bugatie(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
IMASTEX:

Thanks!
Well, to be losing your snails something is definitely wrong somewhere. And they are so many factors to be considered. because snails have very minimum mortality rate generally. However, WhatsApp me for help tips. See my signature for contact.

Well done bro, you deserve a bottle

Seun and Lalasticlala this thread deserve a front-page space, what do you think

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bubewilson:
how fast do snails reproduce and grow pls?
It varies according to specie. I would like to refer you to the thread i currently created for comprehensive lectures on snailery. You may read and follow the thread for FREE A-Z practical teachings. Thanks. Click: www.nairaland.com/3272129/snail-farming-nigeria-made-easy

I do use Snail Calcium Supplement to aid their rapid growth. Of which I equally supply to other snail farmers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Feeding snail with the right feed formulation is what is needed to avert the needless waiting before harvest. Snails need the feed with proper natural nutritional ingredients to grow & development faster, even with the inviting taste to attract them to feed well. Place your order now to experience the difference, you can also be a distributor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JyoBnWVlc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Woww smiley

Impressive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Calismart(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Its cool
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by belonare: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
chai! Op op.... Na money be that ooo.
Anyway.
I just want to say this...
Op, God bless you ooo, see as u are delighted at doing your work. May God bless your hustle.

Some fools and idiots here don't have jobs ooo, they even still call relatives to send them recharge cards, yet, they will abuse and spilt trash on here. They will call you different sort of names. They are those that will see you out there and prostrate. They'll start calling you 'eegbon' just to collect 200#. Yet, they are the greatest e-idiots of all time.

Hmmmn,

Drabeey Was Here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by transfer101: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
@Op, I refuse to commend you for this if you studied nothing related to Agriculture in school.

But if you do, kudos to you for not being one of the many useless graduates who would study engineering in the University, then later ventutre into agriculture for private business when the country needs them to promote their field...

Don't quote me if you have no reasonable reason to dissent with the above phenomenal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by ritababe(f): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
where in Edo please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Opistorincos(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Op sef for don start dey behave like snails

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Mopolchi: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Omo people dey chop this one. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by LongD(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Yuck am I the only one disgusted by this.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Pavore9: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by blaqiz: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
woow
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by sommyblaze(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
wow, I likey God bless ur hustle

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by wunmi590(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
God bless your hustle bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by iwillexposeu: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice one my brother, at list our oyel brothers and sisters, can nw start doing desame,in no distance time we will be doing our tins without dem and dea oyel,bcux dey are abt 2 start drinking dea oyel

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by twinskenny(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Very impressive I have a small portion in my backyard maybe I will try this...
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by millhouse: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.