Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:53 PM

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State (68172 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by yorlq94: 12:36am On Jun 26, 2017
IMASTEX:
This thread was created to showcase my snail farm as away of encouraging the unemployed youths to explore the golden opportunities that lies within, in other to attain financial freedom without having to remain idle "while waiting on their choice employment". And also, to motivate and unveil to the working class the flexibility in snail farming. Thereby making it a very good way of doubling their sources of income. As it often requires most attention in the evenings/night, minimum startup capital, very low morality rate, good return of investment, etc.

Agriculture remains the only way out, most especially in this present economic reality in Nigeria. This is why, going into the agricultural sector will not only make us self-sufficient but to increase income base.

Checkout my snails.
This great of you sir i will like to be like in snail farming i live at ibadan have been looking for how to become snail famer but someone to put me through if there is any way you can help me find at ibadan where they can train me i will be happy sir this my NBR 08133474042 call or whatsapp pls sir
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by LondonCool(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
claremont:
Try and look into exporting the large snails to the UK and US. The demand for it by Africans living abroad is very high, the African restaurants charge a lot for it. A single, large, well-peppered fried/grilled African snail can go for as much as £10 per snail. I haven't eaten snails for years.

In U.K. large African snails are sold for 4 for £10 at Peckham/Dalston Markets. There are a couple of Nigerians with import licenses for snail (once they've cleared with Custome and DEFFRA).

In US they are banned, through Buka Restaurant in New York and other similar joints still sell them.

Most Nigerians come to Cyprus for Snail farm training and use their franchise arrangements to systematise their production. However, the best place to model your Snail farm would be from the farmers in Ghana, Ivory Cosst and Kenya in terms of large scale production and profitability
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Danhumprey: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
IMASTEX:

It varies according to specie. I would like to refer you to the thread i currently created for comprehensive lectures on snailery. You may read and follow the thread for FREE A-Z practical teachings. Thanks. Click: www.nairaland.com/3272129/snail-farming-nigeria-made-easy

I do use Snail Calcium Supplement to aid their rapid growth. Of which I equally supply to other snail farmers.
What's the name of that white powder you are feeding your snails with? and where can I order it from?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Danhumprey:
What's the name of that white powder you are feeding your snails with? and where can I order it from?
Snail Calcium Supplement, aid growth rate and boost reproduction. We can send to you via Good Is Good Motors (Logistics) or any other transport companies. Just private chat for arrangement.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Danhumprey: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
IMASTEX:

Snail Calcium Supplement, aid growth rate and boost reproduction. We can send to you via Good Is Good Motors (Logistics) or any other transport companies. Just private chat for arrangement.
How can I contact you via WhatsApp? I need it urgently.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Danhumprey:
How can I contact you via WhatsApp? I need it urgently.
+2348053363999
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by fishbone11(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2017
My bros, I'm so impressed with what I've seen you do, may God continue to empower u. Pls I leave in Lagos and a personal property as that, I want to start snail farming in the small space remaining in my compound. I would love to ask how much it will cost me as a starter to embark on this venture. Thanks, yr reply will highly be of help to me.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
fishbone11:
My bros, I'm so impressed with what I've seen you do, may God continue to empower u. Pls I leave in Lagos and a personal property as that, I want to start snail farming in the small space remaining in my compound. I would love to ask how much it will cost me as a starter to embark on this venture. Thanks, yr reply will highly be of help to me.
Thanks for the remarks. This is our number on WhatsApp.
IMASTEX:

+2348053363999
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Dnockeror333(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
IMASTEX:

Thanks!
Well, to be losing your snails something is definitely wrong somewhere. And they are so many factors to be considered. because snails have very minimum mortality rate generally. However, WhatsApp me for help tips. See my signature for contact.

Please can I get your email to share my questions with you?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Dnockeror333(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please, I need your help brother. avi333777@yahoo.com
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Please can I get your email to share my questions with you?
Imastex@yahoo.com
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wet season is here again, at least the easiest period for breeding snails. This is a call of encouragement to those who have been procrastinating on starting their own farm or engaging in retailing. Join the success story not the spectator.

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2019
You can actually setup a mini pen "snail farm" at the side house/garden for personal use. Snails are one of the most environmentally friendly livestock. Hence it can be kept/farmed as close as possible to human.

We can help in that regards. Giving you the best suitable designs.

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
It takes determination to turn your desire into visible action. Only an established investment grows. While the ones in the heart remains dormant.

Snails feeds on varieties of feed which could be locally sorted for.

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Snails parts
Get to know about them

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by bosagro23: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
IMASTEX:
This thread was created to showcase my snail farm as away of encouraging the unemployed youths to explore the golden opportunities that lies within, in other to attain financial freedom without having to remain idle "while waiting on their choice employment". And also, to motivate and unveil to the working class the flexibility in snail farming. Thereby making it a very good way of doubling their sources of income. As it often requires most attention in the evenings/night, minimum startup capital, very low morality rate, good return of investment, etc.do you sell formulated feed for snails? How much is your point of lay?

Agriculture remains the only way out, most especially in this present economic reality in Nigeria. This is why, going into the agricultural sector will not only make us self-sufficient but to increase income base.

Checkout my snails.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Snails in parade ground. Lol

Sorting process before delivery. Quality is what we offer

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by PrinceDeen: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Imasex i wll message u on whassap
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by PrinceDeen: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Will love to be part of those to start up a small snail farm with your assistance. So how do we go about it?
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
PrinceDeen:
Will love to be part of those to start up a small snail farm with your assistance. So how do we go about it?
Do chat us for discussion
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2020
A good mentorship in any business guarantees quantity output & minimises avoidable errors. This is why we don't just render training but ensure close followup services to guide you. We stick with you till you become an expert.

Subscribe to our training & mentorship to get started.

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by adelove4real200: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
prinsam30:

I just joined a group chat on whatsapp on snails farming have added ur number already

Hello bro. Pls, add me too on the snail farming group. 08053306599.
Thanks God bless you.
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sorting & bagging process for large delivery.

Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by Dangrace01: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Omo
Re: Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State by IMASTEX: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Don't wait until joblessness start convincing you that you have failed, don't also wait until you see a termination letter in this uncertain economy before you get a backup plan. Food remained an essential needs to man, and he that rendered such services never lack fund, simple logic. Let's help you get started, we equally got all that is needed to run a successful snail farm. Quantity feed, perfect brood stock, calcium supplement, treatment, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.