Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Thanx - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thanx (860 Views)

Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos / My Letter To US Consulate General And His Reply: What Do You Think? / South Africa Shuts Lagos Consulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanx by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thanks to all
Re: Thanx by Mille: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol. You have to be patient.

I'm going for an Erasmus Masters Program too and Romania is my first destination. I did my interview on July 18. Till now, my visa is still "pending for decision" despite the fact that my departure date is Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Thanx by Enicute: 2:58am On Sep 14, 2016
i am in Romania, which city are you coming to?

I'm going for an Erasmus Masters Program too and Romania is my first destination. I did my interview on July 18. Till now, my visa is still "pending for decision" despite the fact that my departure date is Sunday.[/quote]
Re: Thanx by chukxie(m): 3:32am On Sep 14, 2016
The experience must have been really frustrating for you. Hell, I, too would have been frustrated; and would have been asking myself what kind of 'jazz' those Benin guys were using to get their visas approved. Lol! Be patient regardless of how you feel, things will work out for your favour. Take care!
Re: Thanx by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2016
In all my life, I have never seen nice guys like this before.... At first I thought I was jinxed cause I could beat my chest to say I have one of the best application if they truly screen all applicant but I believe it just patient and It will work out.... Thanx guys
Re: Thanx by Mille: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Enicute:
i am in Romania, which city are you coming to?

Cluj-Napoca. Where are you?
Re: Thanx by Zainey338: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Thanx by Mille: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
Icehood , have you gotten the visa? I got mine

1 Like

Re: Thanx by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bro I haven't gone back to the embassy... Am hoping to go on Wednesday with full positive that I will get my visa
Re: Thanx by Mille: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
icehood:
Bro I haven't gone back to the embassy... Am hoping to go on Wednesday with full positive that I will get my visa

That's the spirit. Everything good will come.
Re: Thanx by SlimHan(f): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
icehood i feel your pains bro. Nothing can be as frustrating as that. Being patient may not be easy but you just have to be. Lets hope for the best

(1) (Reply)

TPA (travellers Personal Allowance) / Oath Day USA / Drama As Plane Makes U-turn Because Wrong Passenger Was On-board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.