Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) (57330 Views)

Recession Is Really Biting Hard! See What This Man Is Eating / Recession Fever - See The Crazy Reply Someone Gave To This Post On Facebook / How Many Unlocked Padlocks Can You See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2016
That door can still be broken. No security is 100% safe
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by GMbuharii: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Nice move,sharp woman.. Psy baba zombies,see wetin una dullard cause?
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Horlufemi(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Africans thinks a country with food is a working country.

Go check what Venezuela is going through
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Kylekent59:
Dis people never jam confirm thieves. They dnt need ur door. Just break d wall and u are in. Remembered those days in skul,dey will pull our window down and enter. 4get d door. Only God saves

Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2016
E no concern me

Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by ojibole1(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2016
Lol this 1 dem dey say e go soon enta 40k wetin man go do nw
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Thunder fire buhari for the recession/hardship. A numskull who does not even know abc.
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by czaratwork: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2016
LWKMD
McBrooklyn:
Smh, Imagine the kind of security techniques this woman is using to lock her shop. I just can't stop laughing though cheesy cheesy

Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Laido: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2016
Kylekent59:
Dis people never jam confirm thieves. They dnt need ur door. Just break d wall and u are in. Remembered those days in skul,dey will pull our window down and enter. 4get d door. Only God saves

I concur bro. Happened in our school some 2 months ago. The door was an Iron door. Imported from one foreign country! They pieces the door. I 4 when I see it! Awom Ole ya werey oo! Nah only God fit save Man .. Nothing like security door to me!
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by olutosfem(f): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Quite funny...rice gradually turning to gold grin grin grin
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Laido: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
rahman3853:
We Nigerians love to exagerate things, what really is recession? we are just witnessing recession from stealing public funds and not economy recession. If we truely know what recession is, we wont even pray for it. It is the wime when money wont have value. its a time where u have money but cant buy anything. imagine being in Lagos and we have to queue to buy a loaf of bread because its only two bakery functioning in the whole city. Imagine that we have to buy a bottle water and three of us have to share it. Imagine buying a bag of rice at the rate of 500,000 naira only for ten families to share it. Go to the country that truely witness recession and u would realize that all we are seeing is just a tip of the iceberg. Guys lets be positive and dont pronounce negativetivy into our lives. we are still in a country that u get to the market and buy what we want, we are still in a country where there is promo here and there, manufacturers soliciting for patronage, there are still ppl buying new cars, houses, clothes, phones, even make up for ladies and u said we have recession. We are in recession for stealing, prostitution etc not a true economy recession and i pray we dont see it.

Hmm ... Nice wan! I neva know the meaning and I didn't even want to! But I do blv its can't just be what people are calling it! We are only been decieved! Why using recession when there are other english to qualify the current economic shiii ... I think its probably for people not to know whatsup! .. Awon werey!
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by MatthewN: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
the action of buhari now many not give a positive result now but will lay a good foundation for anybody coming after him. believe it or not things are taking a different shape now. many Nigerians have beginning to go back to the farm, people are becoming more serious now with their work than ever before because if you are not u will be kicked out and someone will take over. government officers are now thinking twice before stealing public fund, yes I know the stealing is still there but not like before. see let's just back this man with prayers. I have this feeling that the man what to do something in the right way just that he doesn't really know how to go about it and that is why we need to be praying for him
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by cleanshaven(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
rahman3853:
We Nigerians love to exagerate things, what really is recession? we are just witnessing recession from stealing public funds and not economy recession. If we truely know what recession is, we wont even pray for it. It is the wime when money wont have value. its a time where u have money but cant buy anything. imagine being in Lagos and we have to queue to buy a loaf of bread because its only two bakery functioning in the whole city. Imagine that we have to buy a bottle water and three of us have to share it. Imagine buying a bag of rice at the rate of 500,000 naira only for ten families to share it. Go to the country that truely witness recession and u would realize that all we are seeing is just a tip of the iceberg. Guys lets be positive and dont pronounce negativetivy into our lives. we are still in a country that u get to the market and buy what we want, we are still in a country where there is promo here and there, manufacturers soliciting for patronage, there are still ppl buying new cars, houses, clothes, phones, even make up for ladies and u said we have recession. We are in recession for stealing, prostitution etc not a true economy recession and i pray we dont see it.

we are in recession , there are no two ways about it ,a recession is a negative economic growth for two consecutive quarters. It is also a business cycle contraction which results in a general slowdown in economic activity ,indicators such as GDP (gross domestic product), investment spending, capacity utilization, household income, business profits falls, while bankruptcies and the unemployment rate rise.
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Cletus77(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rice don turn to gold overnight for naija...Madam protect ur mine!
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by rahman3853(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
all i read in this is panic and nothing more bro...english to exagerate the economic meltdown to recession...dont pray for recession bro....
cleanshaven:

we are in recession , there are no two ways about it ,a recession is a negative economic growth for two consecutive quarters. It is also a business cycle contraction which results in a general slowdown in economic activity ,indicators such as GDP (gross domestic product), investment spending, capacity utilization, household income, business profits falls, while bankruptcies and the unemployment rate rise.

Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by jamaljalal(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
buhari u see d kind change wer u bring?
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Basalt(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
rahman3853:

A Genetic zombie Speaking

1 Like

Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin grin

Baddest!! grin
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by KaBabs1: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
rahman3853:

What a shite post! So its until it gets so bad that people should complain abi?
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by KaBabs1: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Basalt:

A Genetic zombie Speaking

No mind the mumu sir
Re: Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 31, 2019
Very thought out! I'm in! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Lil Kesh Didn't Win (hilarious Photo) / This Is What Happens When Your Fiancee Asks For A Colourful Wedding (photo) / Jokes Sections: - Chat Thread 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.