Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital (58489 Views)

22% Bi-Monthly Interest Rate On Frozen food distribution business In PH / From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by ezechueze(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2016
@lexaydfg, check my signature...
Over one hundred books including America #1best sellers in business, marketing, investment, personal development, motivation, leadership and management... From great authors like Robert Kiyosaki, Warren Buffet, John Maxwell, Napoleon Hill, Brian tracy, etc
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by ezechueze(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Available international best sellers on sales and marketing

# The psychology of selling (the art of closing sales) by Brian tracy.

# The greatest salesman in the world by O. G MANDINO.

# The psychology of persuasion by Kevin Hogan.

# How to turn your ability into cash by Earl Prevette

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by olutoyiin: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls estwhile I really need to reach you urgently I'm a bit sceptical of putting my email here as a result of past experiences. I'm still tryn to contact via this platform but I cant seem to get it right.Thanks
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by estwhile: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
olutoyiin:
Pls estwhile I really need to reach you urgently I'm a bit sceptical of putting my email here as a result of past experiences. I'm still tryn to contact via this platform but I cant seem to get it right.Thanks

Email me at....
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Tyche(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
ezechueze:
Available international best sellers on sales and marketing

# The psychology of selling (the art of closing sales) by Brian tracy.

# The greatest salesman in the world by O. G MANDINO.

# The psychology of persuasion by Kevin Hogan.

# How to turn your ability into cash by Earl Prevette

Go open your thread man
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by peterian: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
@lexaydfg..jus seeing ds post
Do u till ve d samples?

Hello evryone...ds is a very interesting post
Wld like to join the biz BT I need advice
Can I really do ds Wt office work?
I need honest advices pls
Thank u all
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
peterian:
@lexaydfg..jus seeing ds post
Do u till ve d sample

No,
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by peterian: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow
Thank u
Ffg the thread
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by peterian: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow
Thank u,isn't there anyway I can get one?
Ffg the thread anyway
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
olutoyiin:

Thanks Karin for your time and effort on this thread.I salute you.Thanks for putting everything together despite all odds.Please I want to crave your indulgence that I kick off upper Monday.Reason being that I've a couple of appointments with some school administrators and I hope to get their responses this week before I make any order.Hope this will go down well with you and all involved.I still rep Idimu road,orisumbare,mafoluku and Ile iwe bus stop

Hello Madam, how is your baby? Are you interested in starting on Monday together with estwhile? I am available to help a few people who are committed to take-off on Monday. Please let me know.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
lexaydfg:
All this PROCRASTINATION is not helping this project at all... We should decide on a date and start no matter what, if we continue to wait this month will pass us by.

@karin001, I also indicated interest to start on Monday.

Hello lexaydfg, Will you be willing to start on Monday and ensure that you you are committed to that date irrevocably?

Please post your response on thread.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Allstrasse:

Karin and all, Good day to you.

I must say that I am a bit disappointed with the goings on here.
OP has invested so much in this project without seeking any personal benefit. I just find this our inaction distasteful.

I seek your permission Karin to set up some people as distributors of the doughnuts in an area of my choice. I will pay for their orders and have them supplied. I will supervise them and help them grow via sponsorship and I will report to the house in respect of their progress in the trade.

In the meantime, can some one provide the phone numbers of the producers? I need to take the bull by the horns.

Oga Allstrasse, I understand your frustration. I really cannot publish the phone numbers of the producers on the thread. Mind you I am not supposed to be promoting one producer against the other. My intention has always been to provide a level playing field for all produceers and buyers. My thrust is to help the 'newbies' navigate the the difficult terrain of F.M.C.G sales at least initially.

I am however impressed by your unflinching commitment to help. Why I refused to accept your help previously was simply because I did not and still do not want anything to do with money or any other benefits to me directly. I also knew that there is a possibility that a few not so honest Nairalanders could be lurking in the shadows, just waiting to appropriate your money and take-off without a trace. it still remains a faceless thread for all I care.

I was also interested in ascertaining those participants who were truly serious about this project and were genuinely handicapped by the initial capital. I am sure that you yourself can actually at this stage discern the people that are genuinely interested in the project and whom investing in would not be such a bad idea.

Having given it some more thought, I think we will be able to work out something as regards your previous pledge of help to interested participants. I will let you know by this weekend how you can stretch forth your help to certain people on the thread without doing it through me.

I will however first invite the interested participants who are hindered by initial capital to post their interest on the body of the thread and indicate their territories.

I will not however agree to your giving them outright help in terms of the full value but only a certain percentage of the loan initially with them making some minute contribution too. This will help them appreciate the value of whatever you are doing and take it seriously enough.

This position applies to Bionica and other donors too.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have not been very happy about the turn the thread has taken at this point. We almost hit an all time low in degeneration. I am very averse to name calling and the use of invectives. There really was no need for the verbal abuse as seen earlier on the thread. I think it was a case of misudrstanding predicated on semantics and the general use of language. Simply put, it was a case of irresponsibility and an apology will be in place. It is only natural.

This outburst may have scared away some other active posters and it is sad. I however enjoin them to come back so that we can forge ahead. this could be just on of the distractions designed to completely derail us but we can overcome thus strengthening ourselves for future hurdles.

I am also very disinclined to helping people by spoon feeding when they have very strong and healthy arms/hands. We have come a long way on this thread and just on the point of taking action and beginning to see a physical manifestation of the theories we have been studying that is supposed to translate to tangible rewards we just implode.

I will try my best to re-rail this thread but I need action and no excuses whatsoever. It doesn't matter whether there are two people only or twenty people as originally planned, we need to work on commencing very soon. By Saturday it will be 15th and that is mid month. If we haven't taken a decision by then as per how and when we will commence then I am afraid we may just abort mid term. We really shouldn't be wasting effort and time on projects that will never take-off.

With due respect to modesty, I must say that I took my time and dissipated a lot of energy to ensure that this thread gets to this point.

In my overall plan, we are supposed to add a new product every month between now and the next 6 months. By end of March, each serious participant is supposed to be smiling home with daily earnings of not less than 3000-5000 Naira only. We need to take a decision now and stand by it. We will follow this decision with massive action and bring in desired results no matter how difficult.

I hope this the above position will not be misconstrued. My intentions are noble. I have also bent over backwards a lot in providing this help. All I ask for is that just a few people be committed enough to take action that will bring about change in their lives for the better.

That is all I ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by latestarter: 4:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Karin,

What attracted me to this thread was your unflinching desire to assist & the selflessness that went with it. I'm grateful it hasn't changed.

I have gone low because of certain exigencies & I didn't want it to affect the morale of the thread.

My other predicament is your stance not to have personal communication. If you can tamper with that, I'll like to share some thoughts.

In case you change your mind & really desire to help then send me a blank mail or something to show you're the one & may be I'll be back on track. Just for clarity, I don't need pecuniary help.

My email id: selfdiscovery1@yahoo.com.

P.S. I have never missed a single post & I guess it's the same for some who have been inactive for a while.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by olutoyiin: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Karin001:

Hello Madam, how is your baby? Are you interested in starting on Monday together with estwhile? I am available to help a few people who are committed to take-off on Monday. Please let me know.
yes Ma,I've picked up two orders already still trying to push for more thanks ma
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by mukhcech(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2016
olutoyiin:
yes Ma,I've picked up two orders already still trying to push for more thanks ma

I read your story and now this. I know how difficult it can be. May Allah make it easy for you and guide you. aameen.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
My Experience of today's marketing doughnuts and chin-chin

* Around 6am Nutrientrich called me to collect some samples I requested from her, she gave me for free. God bless you

* While going home, I decided to stop at the bank and market my doughnuts and chin-chin to them. I told the security officer and he said I have to wait till after 8am to meet with Admin. Officer and talk to him/her about the snacks, I waited and waited and when he/she didn't come, I had to leave but I made friend with another security lady and talked to her about the snacks if she can help me and she makes some little profit from it, I collected her number and told her I will come back on Monday, hopefully the admin officer will be around.

* I strolled to the next bank and talked to one guy, he directed me to another lady, she directed me to another lady and I spoke to her about the snacks, she said, she will try and see how it will move that I should be some snacks on Monday.. ( I was really happy)

* Next, I went to the cyber cafe to print the proposal I wrote to give to some schools. I went to the first school( I was there on Wednesday) and give them the samples and the proposal. They will get back to me. If they don't get back to me, I will get back to them.. grin
Went to the another school, I was also there on Wednesday, gave them the samples and the proposal.. They will also get back to me.. I'm hopeful they will call me.

* From there, I went to another school and the security personnel told me that they have someone selling the snacks, she didn't even allow me to finish talking, that I should leave. I left, stayed outside the gate and thinking. I went back again, knocked at the gate and begged her if I can just see the school administration. She went and call the food vendor and we spoke well, she said I should bring chin-chin on monday..( mehn!! If you see the way I was happy ehen...) Thank God I went back again. I felt really motivated after that..

* I went to another school and they don't sell anything in the school but directed me to a nearby shop where I can market my snacks to her, but the shop owner is not there, I will have to go back on Monday.

* Rain was falling along my way to another school, so I had to wait somewhere but when the rain stopped and I went to the school they have already closed.. I wasn't happy because it a big school. It all good though, I will go back there on Monday.

* When going back I saw a shop and talked to the owner of the shop about the snacks and she said I should bring some chin-chin for her on Monday. I went to another school, gave them the proposal and show them the doughnuts and chin-chin, I don't want to drop it because I have other places to go. They will get back to me. If they don't call me, I will call them or go back there, until they start selling my snacks.

* I went to some other places and will still go to the supermarket in my area because the last time I told them about the snacks they said they prefer chin-chin and I don't have chin-chin then, so I will go there in the evening.

* It a good day.. Even though, it small they all requested, at least, I am starting somewhere though I don't know where I will get money from, I believe before Monday something great will happen.

Don't mind my long epistles, I really happy.

7 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Karin001:

Hello lexaydfg, Will you be willing to start on Monday and ensure that you you are committed to that date irrevocably?

Please post your response on thread.

Yes oo.. Madam karin001. I have some places to supply to on Monday.

What is delaying me is money, I could have started since.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by estwhile: 1:51am On Oct 15, 2016
olutoyiin:

Toyin, did you get my mail? How's business, kindly revert back to me.

Thanks
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by ezechueze(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by matoxy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexaydfg:
My Experience of today's marketing doughnuts and chin-chin

* Around 6am Nutrientrich called me to collect some samples I requested from her, she gave me for free. God bless you

* While going home, I decided to stop at the bank and market my doughnuts and chin-chin to them. I told the security officer and he said I have to wait till after 8am to meet with Admin. Officer and talk to him/her about the snacks, I waited and waited and when he/she didn't come, I had to leave but I made friend with another security lady and talked to her about the snacks if she can help me and she makes some little profit from it, I collected her number and told her I will come back on Monday, hopefully the admin officer will be around.

* I strolled to the next bank and talked to one guy, he directed me to another lady, she directed me to another lady and I spoke to her about the snacks, she said, she will try and see how it will move that I should be some snacks on Monday.. ( I was really happy)

* Next, I went to the cyber cafe to print the proposal I wrote to give to some schools. I went to the first school( I was there on Wednesday) and give them the samples and the proposal. They will get back to me. If they don't get back to me, I will get back to them.. grin
Went to the another school, I was also there on Wednesday, gave them the samples and the proposal.. They will also get back to me.. I'm hopeful they will call me.

* From there, I went to another school and the security personnel told me that they have someone selling the snacks, she didn't even allow me to finish talking, that I should leave. I left, stayed outside the gate and thinking. I went back again, knocked at the gate and begged her if I can just see the school administration. She went and call the food vendor and we spoke well, she said I should bring chin-chin on monday..( mehn!! If you see the way I was happy ehen...) Thank God I went back again. I felt really motivated after that..

* I went to another school and they don't sell anything in the school but directed me to a nearby shop where I can market my snacks to her, but the shop owner is not there, I will have to go back on Monday.

* Rain was falling along my way to another school, so I had to wait somewhere but when the rain stopped and I went to the school they have already closed.. I wasn't happy because it a big school. It all good though, I will go back there on Monday.

* When going back I saw a shop and talked to the owner of the shop about the snacks and she said I should bring some chin-chin for her on Monday. I went to another school, gave them the proposal and show them the doughnuts and chin-chin, I don't want to drop it because I have other places to go. They will get back to me. If they don't call me, I will call them or go back there, until they start selling my snacks.

* I went to some other places and will still go to the supermarket in my area because the last time I told them about the snacks they said they prefer chin-chin and I don't have chin-chin then, so I will go there in the evening.

* It a good day.. Even though, it small they all requested, at least, I am starting somewhere though I don't know where I will get money from, I believe before Monday something great will happen.

Don't mind my long epistles, I really happy.

Great Jon. I like your zeal. You are an inspiration to me. Been following you all this while. But like I said earlier, I m in Ilorin, but hopefully will start something soon.
Don't know if you can help me with a sample of your proposal.

Thanks

Wishing you all the best.

Kudos to all
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
matoxy:

Great Jon. I like your zeal. You are an inspiration to me. Been following you all this while. But like I said earlier, I m in Ilorin, but hopefully will start something soon.
Don't know if you can help me with a sample of your proposal.

Thanks

Wishing you all the best.

Kudos to all
Sure now.. Just send your email ID to me. I served in Ilorin, I like that town. I might still go back there, because life's easy there..
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by matoxy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexaydfg:

Sure now.. Just send your email ID to me. I served in Ilorin, I like that town. I might still go back there, because life's easy there..

Thanks. here is my mail: penielopemipo@yahoo.com.

Wish you success.

Still following religiously
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
matoxy:

Thanks. here is my mail: penielopemipo@yahoo.com.

Wish you success.

Still following religiously

Sent it.

Thank you
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by matoxy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexaydfg:

Sent it.
Thank you
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
rose 75 wazzap babe?

You've been too quiet lately!
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by mukhcech(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
lexaydfg:

Sent it.

Thank you

Pls send to me too. An Alumni of the Better by far university. Ilorin was interesting. here Sheidu@gmx.com

lexaydfg pls inbox me
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by matoxy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
What is happening with the thread. As if the moral is low. Please don't let it go like that, let's continue the way it started
Rose 75, Latestarter, lexaydfg. whats happening.
Karin001, please, don't let the spirit die.
I'm still following keenly from Ilorin.
Karin001, how's your baby's health.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Karin001:
rose 75 wazzap babe?

You've been too quiet lately!

Hi Lady K, I'm still loyal.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by rose75(f): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
matoxy:
What is happening with the thread. As if the moral is low.
Please don't let it go like that, let's continue the way it started

Rose 75, Latestarter, lexaydfg. whats happening.

Karin001, please, don't let the spirit die.

I'm still following keenly from Ilorin.

Karin001, how's your baby's health.

Hi Bros, don't be disillusioned. Chances are that things are happening behind the camera.
Remain focused, keep whatever you've learnt so far to heart, they'll come handy sooner than later.
Cheers!
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by olutoyiin: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Hi Karin I didn't see anything in the message

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.