Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... (2293 Views)

Ganduje Demands Apology From Kwankwaso Over Comments On Buhari / Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2016
allthingsgood:

Stop talking trash. Everyone is not like u. I dont insult people anyhow. The person u are insulting knows not of ur existence!

Less than 3 years Apc can't sit on hot insultive chair GEJ sat. Cry cry party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by MalcoImX: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Master CLUELESS is in charge now with PhD in incompetence.
You maybe living in limbo if you do not believe that this is the voices from the streets talking on Nigerian cyberspace. The cyberspace is the continuation of what is happening on the street.
Who cares about your hashtag generating Omokris. Have you heard of #PDPHouseOfHunger? There are paid agents whose work is to generate negative trending hashtags just to denigrate Buhari and his administration in the hope to influence public opinion.
//
Somebody was talking earlier on what was taught to him in basic economics and it's what Buhari unlike GEJ seems to be doing.
Your mistakes is you people think we're doing this for fun or are unintelligent. We stand with history and the TRUTH. That's all we got. Our awareness of reality is higher than your own. Honestly to me, the moment you support GEJ you're written off. It is the height of 'awareness and leadership poverty' to be even mentioning GEJ as a model. It is pure mischief and ulterior.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by SirVintageCock: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2016
Now, you are defending your own maestro in INCOMPETENCY AS IF HE CARES A HOOT ABOUT YOU TOO. Don't point that dirty finger at me as if we weren't on the same boat defending cluelessness and incompetency from opposing tangent of compass
Ioannes:

Unfortunately people like you who come to defend their masters have yet to realise that they do not really care one hoot about you.

Of the millions of $$$ found in dame Patience Jonathan's bank, how much do you think will be given to you?

3 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by SirVintageCock: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2016
You've got a lot on your sleeve. Meandering from one clueless topic to another. Ain't got time for this sh!t.
A year plus and the Otuoke man is still being used to weigh the competency of our messiah. Do not educate me, allow me to wallow in my " ignorance".
MalcoImX:
Who cares about your hashtag generating Omokris. Have you heard of #PDPHouseOfHunger? There are paid agents whose work is to generate negative trending hashtags just to denigrate Buhari and his administration in the hope to influence public opinion.
//
Somebody was talking earlier on what was taught to him in basic economics and it's what Buhari unlike GEJ seems to be doing.
Your mistakes is you people think we're doing this for fun or are unintelligent. We stand with history and the TRUTH. That's all we got. Our awareness of reality is higher than your own. Honestly to me, the moment you support GEJ you're written off. It is the height of 'awareness and leadership poverty' to be even mentioning GEJ as a model. It is pure mischief and ulterior.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by MalcoImX: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2016
SirVintageCock:
You've got a lot on your sleeve. Meandering from one clueless topic to another. Ain't got time for this sh!t.
A year plus and the Otuoke man is still being used to weigh the competency of our messiah. Do not educate me, allow me to wallow in my " ignorance".
I am not trying to educate you on anything but just observing that you have the right to be mundane, temporal and unaware.

1 Like

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by SirVintageCock: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2016
I hate nairaland back and forth so can we agree to disagree please?. Your clueless and incompetent saint is the best man for the job while my clueless and incompetent saint was also the best man for the job, agreed
MalcoImX:
I am not trying to educate you on anything but just observing that you have the right to be mundane, temporal and unaware.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Paperwhite(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Dude has deleted his account.. Wonders shall never end.. God deliver the zombies grin grin grin
grin.Life don tire the mugu.Dem go hear am.Waiting for other zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Now, you are defending your own maestro in INCOMPETENCY AS IF HE CARES A HOOT ABOUT YOU TOO. Don't point that dirty finger at me as if we weren't on the same boat defending cluelessness and incompetency from opposing tangent of compass

Here's the difference between you and I.

You are willing to defend a failed leader who was clueless and incompetent for 6years, I am willing to give a leader a chance to prove himself as we head towards the date of the expiration of his tenure.

We are not on the same level. Understand?

http://naijagists.com/again-jonathan-failed-to-fulfill-power-stability-promise-to-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by SirVintageCock: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Ioannes:

Here's the difference between you and I.

You are willing to defend a failed leader who was clueless and incompetent for 6years, I am willing to give a leader a chance to prove himself as we head towards the date of the expiration of his tenure.

We are not on the same level. Understand?
Naa, a chance You don't give a failed former leader a chance to continue on his failing patterns rather you oust him. He doesn't have a record of serial developmental agendas in his previous stint as a military leader. Well, how will you know after all you may not have been born then.
Every thing your guy touches turns to dust, so there is no point allowing him to have a leeway or soft landing to ruin us the more. His incompetency and cluelessness is legendary, believing otherwise will signify that you are not a good student of history.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Naa, a chance You don't give a failed former leader a chance to continue on his failing patterns rather you oust him. He doesn't have a record of serial developmental agendas in his previous stint as a military leader. Well, how will you know after all you may not have been born then.
Every thing your guy touches turns to dust, so there is no point allowing him to have a leeway or soft landing to ruin us the more. His incompetency and cluelessness is legendary, believing otherwise will signify that you are not a good student of history.

Clap for yourself Mr. History. How many years did Buhari serve as military head of state?

Well I guess your own mentor did exceptionally well as deputy governor and governor of Bayelsa state and that was why he was first given the Vice Presidential slot right?
You are a joke bro.

I know you won't want to admit it, but it rankles really bad that a Fulani moslem is president AGAIN right? And this is what all these is about.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by SirVintageCock: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Fulani moslem" that's your grouse?? Wtf. Keep defending yours let me defend mine. Thanks.
Ioannes:

Clap for yourself Mr. History. How many years did Buhari serve as military head of state?

Well I guess your own mentor did exceptionally well as deputy governor and governor of Bayelsa state and that was why he was first given the Vice Presidential slot right?
You are a joke bro.

I know you won't want to admit it, but it rankles really bad that a Fulani moslem is president AGAIN right? And this is what all these is about.

1 Like

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by LMFashions: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2016
olaitoro:

See what buhari has caused sad

U are out to finish this guy. Serves him right grin

2 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by DelGardo: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2016
SirVintageCock:

To dust? Really?
Like Kaduna - Abuja rail line has turned to dust, in your view.
Like he turned that almighty subsidy scam to dust, since the ineffectual one could not.
Like Boko Haram was turned to dust after your hero claimed they were his brothers and did virtually nothing to control their spread? I will remind you that over 20000 turned to dust to feed his deadly ambition
Like billions brazenly stolen under him should be celebrated and sustained by Buhari... that's not going to happen
Like the way El Clue inherited over 6000mw power generating capacity and left it there.... going as far as singing songs about Mambilla hydro power plant without even acquiring a plot of land for the project
Like the way no new road was built in over 6yrs.. and the existing ones paved with portholes and dust. Tell us about dust.

The OP said that you guys have become boring in your approach.. and suggests you adopt a different line. I think you should consider that.

1 Like

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by SirVintageCock: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2016
Oh please stop with the embellishments. Millions of dis and billions of dat. TSA and its trillions and we still had to borrow. Shekau keep on dying and resurrecting to be killed again any again. cry
Recovered loots and sh!t. You didn't include the failed China deal. Yeah 6000 watts of electricity and close to 50% electricity bill increments.. Just stop with the lies and figments of imaginations. I ain't interested in all this political lies just keep it off my mentions including your arch rival Jonathan..
DelGardo:

To dust? Really?
Like Kaduna - Abuja rail line has turned to dust, in your view.
Like he turned that almighty subsidy scam to dust, since the ineffectual one could not.
Like Boko Haram was turned to dust after your hero claimed they were his brothers and did virtually nothing to control their spread? I will remind you that over 20000 turned to dust to feed his deadly ambition
Like billions brazenly stolen under him should be celebrated and sustained by Buhari... that's not going to happen
Like the way El Clue inherited over 6000mw power generating capacity and left it there.... going as far as singing songs about Manbilla hydro power plant without even acquiring a plot of land for the project
Like the way no new road was built in over 6yrs.. and the existing ones paved with portholes and dust. Tell us about dust.

The OP said that you guys have become boring in your approach.. and suggests you adopt a different line. I think you should consider that.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by DelGardo: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Oh please stop with the embellishments. Millions of dis and billions of dat. TSA and its trillions and we still had to borrow. Shekau keep on dying and resurrecting to be killed again any again. cry
Recovered loots and sh!t. You didn't include the failed China deal. Yeah 6000 watts of electricity and close to 50% electricity bill increments.. Just stop with the lies and figments of imaginations. I ain't interested in all this political lies just keep it off my mentions including your arch rival Jonathan..

Oh... now I get it. You really don't know what you are talking about when you said everything has turned to dust and you have no idea about most things, generally.
You just want to be left alone to hate Buhari more. Cool
Knock yourself out then.
Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by SirVintageCock: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Yawn.
Opposite of love isn't hate, it is indifference. I don't Care,.... just don't lie to me about his achievements, simple.
DelGardo:

Oh... now I get it. You really don't know what you are talking about when you said everything has turned to dust and you have no idea about most things, generally.
You just want to be left alone to hate Buhari more. Cool
Knock yourself out then.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by drss2(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2016
KevinDein:
Actually it's become boring. grin

I urge the haters to at least be creative and come up with something more humorous. Same shiiit for the past one year.
come up with wat we ar only finishing wat APC started. karma is a bi..tch.

1 Like

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Fulani moslem" that's your grouse?? Wtf. Keep defending yours let me defend mine. Thanks.

Let's hope you'll have the opportunity to also defend them in court too. smiley
Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by lagdmark(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
They will continue insulting that man who has lost his memory, it's never gonna be boring.
Buhari is a scammer, a 419 man who promised Nigerians that his brain is intact, now is opposite

1 Like

Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by meccuno: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
[s]
azimibraun:
Like a broken record the ever fresh steady supply of hate and unsubstantiated comments about Mr Buhari has become so boring that a friend of mine who vowed to make life miserable for Mr Buhari and his administration through the Internet and especially through NL yesterday told me that he is tired of not just putting out those rumors and hate post but also tired of seeing them every where he turns. In his words" guy me don tire to the follow underage kids insult buhari o! Afterall Wetin I dey gain self? Our pastor last sunday message really touch me; the man say make we no dey use Internet lie about other people and make we dey pray for our leaders" you guys reading this may not truly understand how much this friend of mine has sworn to "Finish" Buhari but to my greatest shock he just did a U turn and was now telling me how much he wants the man to succeed. What a world? To be honest, I am also tired of Buhari this Buhari that. He may be the president today but he is not Nigeria. The country will remain by the time he is gone. So why must it all be about just one guy?
[/s]
Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by allthingsgood: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
SeriousMinded:

Less than 3 years Apc can't sit on hot insultive chair GEJ sat. Cry cry party.

Smh
Re: Hate Post/comments On Buhari Has Become Boring... by Talann379: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Called -pics / Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle / IPOB: Nigeria Government Planning To Crush & Deal With UK And US Decisively.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.