Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) (29779 Views)

Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway / Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover / Drunk Driver Crashes Employer's Mercedes-benz SUV Into 4 Parked Cars In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2016
quote author=olaolulazio post=49347307]
u mean a room self contain in oke ira? Ow good is the road now cus i ply there everyday. [/quote]

It's vvery accessible to pedestrians and vehicles.
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:37am On Sep 14, 2016
deeLima86:

Lol grin You better seize this opportunity to upgrade from that your "Lungu"

lol thanks for the advice.

Make I go hustle.
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by eleko1: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2016
A Nairalander lady is looking for a boys Qtr/Self c .Her budget is 100k. Can u help?She'll appreciate.Thank u
deeLima86:
One room apartment, fully tiled, running water, good road, close to major road, stable electricity. Location; Okeira  Bus stop. Ajah.

250k annually no agent wahala, direct contact. (08175522711)
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by asumo12: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2016
U mean next life?

undecided undecided undecided

pwettyesther:
Next time he will drink with his senses
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by moses93(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2016
good news, why didn't them leave him there abi na amebo the worry them? idiot
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by quinndez(f): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2016
KKKWHITE:
Buhari self

Lol! grin goat...lol
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=eleko1 post=49347654]A Nairalander lady is looking for a boys Qtr/Self c .Her budget is 100k. Can u help?She'll appreciate.Thank

I only just have this one and am not an agent bruh. Let her work with some agents, that could help.
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by eleko1: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2016
That is the problem,she doesn't have agent fees.thank u for ur kind reply[quote author=deeLima86 post=49347965][/quote]
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by calabardick(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2016
hahn:

Does the apartment come with a hovercraft? tongue

I inspected the property this morning, the apartment has a garage and a dockyard, come with your car, SUV, boat or hovercraft.
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2016
deeLima86:
One room apartment, fully tiled, running water, good road, close to major road, stable electricity. Location; Okeira  Bus stop. Ajah.

. U mean a single room 250,000?
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2016
eleko1:
That is the problem,she doesn't have agent fees.thank u for ur kind reply

I get the scenario now. Her budget can only settle agency fee down here.
My advice, let her consider sharing with a roomie. That's the only way she can afford to leave in a decent apartment with that amount.
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
. U mean a single room 250,000?

yes...you wan pay 300k? undecided
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by MatthewN: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2016
the power of sin is truly strong that it is only Christ that can save a man from it. just imagine, with all the whole preaching against drinking and driving, someone is still adamantly doing it. now had it been he died now what will he tell his maker. honestly freedom from sin is the greatest type of freedom
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
deeLima86:
quote author=olaolulazio post=49347307]
u mean a room self contain in oke ira? Ow good is the road now cus i ply there everyday.

It's vvery accessible to pedestrians and vehicles.
i live at remlek, badore road. All i needed is a 2bed apartment
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by yodin: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
I for don marry,ogogoro na em cosam oo!
I for don build house,na ogogoro na em cosam oo!
I for don go skul,na ogogoro na em cosam oo!
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
GoodSide:
mama gimme origin bitters
give dis my guy trophy
peppersoup
bring 5 plates.
i hail all men here.

2 of una no well at allllll
Na ogogoro una for take
Mumu pple
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by eleko1: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
I live there too(Sangotedo/olokonla).I knw situation of thing around.Sharing is a problematic cos of One wahala/oda.
deeLima86:

I get the scenario now. Her budget can only settle agency fee down here.
My advice, let her consider sharing with a roomie. That's the only way she can afford to leave in a decent apartment with that amount.
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by GoodSide: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

ozwo

2 of una no well at allllll
Na ogogoro una for take
Mumu pple
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
pwettyesther:
Next time he will drink with his senses

There's no sense in drinking...

Btw u look cute
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
LKO:
If u must drive, don't drink. If u must drink, let it be water.

For this rainy season, one would need to drink hot tea.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
deeLima86:

Is it a one room self contained or a one bedroom flat?
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
the drink helped him else he would have lost his life.......hahaha wen d drink clear, you go feel d pains
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Drunk driver
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
deeLima86:

Lol!

Badt guy with no chill!
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
deeLima86:

I wish I can get mad at you and tell u Hw wicked u are. A one room apartment for 250k. Instead of writing for 3years u are sayin rubbish, no agent no dat. I feel I could say na thunder go fire you... BT I can't, it's painful
Re: Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos) by Zainey338: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Boy Killed By Trailer In Orile (GRAPHIC PIC) / How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You? / Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.