Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan (1911 Views)

“Marriage Not On My Mind”, Ooni Of Ife Debunks Rumour Of Marrying Tope Adesegun / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK / 7 Basic Things You Should Know Before Marrying A Yoruba Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by mezynaija(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Nothing good comes easy, if you really want to enjoy life or have fun, you must work hard for it. Like we all know, he who finds a wife find a good thing.

What happens when you are not satisfied with your first wife? Some people just go and pick another woman or many as they want, and marry them. But guess who? It's not so in some parts of Pakistan.

Before you are allowed to marry a second wife, you need to carry this heavy rock for one (1) hour in order to be permitted to marry a second wife.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/are-you-man-enough-see-what-you-must-do.html

Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by mezynaija(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by psucc(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Just to test not only strength but also resilience and patience.
If these later two is uphold, the marriage will be meaningful.
Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by jmichlins(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2016
all those cheaters hoping to get cheap divorce should come see this
Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by Sunnymatey(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
O boy, when u finish carrying the stone which strength u want take dey the woman na. Chai men don suffer.
Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by 7inches: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
iv i carry diz stone finish eeh
d kyn lah weh i go giv d gal eeh.
Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by mezynaija(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cc: Pavore9 , FarmTech, Lalasticlala, Mynd4 come oh
Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by yarimo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pilot pilot can you hear me? Please divert this plane to IRAQ, second wife KO BOXING NI
Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by Pavore9: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
At the risk of his spinal cord!
Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by PreciousBro: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
what is good about marrying a second wife?
Re: Are You Man Enough? See What You MUST Do Before Marrying A 2nd Wife In Pakistan by Gothblackgal(f): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
No Nigerian man will do this, I trust them, if you ask them, they will start shouting"who second wife EPP" I rest my case
#TeamNigerianHunks

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Agamalizard “rednecks”live As Youngester“thru Growth / TD Jakes ,forrest Whitaker And Other Foreign Celebs Of Nigerian Descent / Pictures From Agila Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.