Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) (45157 Views)

Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video) / Made-In-Nigeria “Spaceship” Spotted Along Sagamu Ore Highway. Photos/Video / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by tnewsr: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2016
[img]http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/1181743-dhakariverofbloodEDWARDREES-1473832618-969-640x480.jpg[/img]Photos shared on Twitter and Facebook shows Dhaka streets filled with blood stained. PHOTO: TWITTER/@ReesEdward

The streets of Dhaka were literally flowing with blood after heavy rain on the first day of Eidul Azha.

Despite sporadic rain, which started on early Tuesday and continued through the first day of Eid and flooded many areas of the Bangladeshi capital, residents of the city went on to offer Eid prayers and sacrificed animals.

The clogged rainwater combined with the blood of sacrificial animals created a rather uncommon and gory scene, making it look like as if streets had transformed into rivers of blood. Photos shared on Twitter and Facebook showed Dhaka streets filled with blood-stained water.

Although the two city corporations had designated 1,000 spots – 496 in the north and 504 in the south – for slaughtering animals, people were seen slaughtering animals in the streets in many parts the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xscN2KEAn7o

Blaming the city corporations for not being able to communicate to the people about the designated spots for sacrifice, Tareq Ahmed, a resident of Shyamoli area told Dhaka Tribune that, “Last year the city corporations launched a mass campaign to encourage people to use the designated spots and that caught our eyes. I went to a spot in Mohammadpur last year, but this year, I don’t even know where the spots actually are.”

Further, residents claimed that the incident showed that the city corporations had failed to keep the city’s drainage systems functional.

Source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/1181743/rivers-blood-flow-dhaka-eid/

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by tnewsr: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by falcon01: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
blood of the innocent

7 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by falcon01: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
blood of the innocent
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
The clogged rainwater combined with the blood of sacrificial animals created a rather uncommon and gory scene

Environmental disaster and likely epidemic loading. Third World countries and carelessness are like fish and water.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Fairgodwin(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
I know so many people will come here to read scientific meanings to it with so many fallible proofs (especially the one that happened in Russia), but it still wouldn't change the fact that the end is truly nearer than ever.

If you believe in God, keep believing [in Him] and holding on [to Him], if you don't believe in God, keep believing in whatsoever you believe in if that's what you think would save you on the last day.

Whatever you think would work for you and whatever you think is best for you, keep focusing on it.
As for you Christians out there and all those who believe in the gospel of salvation through Jesus, I use this opportunity as a medium of contact to you, please do not relent for surely if you tarry still for a little [more] while, He shall surely come for you.

I'm not even speaking in regards to this (blood thing), whether it is real or not is entirely not much of my concern, but I just felt compelled to tell every believer out there to stand firm and earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

I wish every Nairalander a happy day ahead and an awesome night rest later tonight.
God bless you all.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by mayorjosh(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
End time rain shocked
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Starrylady(f): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
nothing prsn no go c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by czaratwork: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Too bad to behold.
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by godin: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
buhari why

9 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by teewai3(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Like seriously!!
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by dhardline(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
This one na serious health hazard.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na dem grin cheesy
Pissful pipo shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by henrydadon(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
a moment of silence for the slain animals that did noting wrong

vegetarian right now

[img]http://i./6bWNHVAoj7tNS.gif[/img]

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by ozuru(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Blood Of Innocent Animals
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by salabscholar01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by PEPPERified: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lemme make a sentence with "rubbish"
this is a rubbish.
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by richidinho(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
First na Russia

Now Bangladesh
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by deolu2000(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thank God for the blood of Jesus Christ. He shed it once and for all for the attonent of our sins.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
One idiot will now blame muslims.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
End time blood flow
first plague the river turns to blood ;time blood flow

1 Like

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by ayusco85(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
falcon01:
blood of the innocent
You gotta be kidding me. Are animals innocent

5 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
One idiot will now blame muslims.
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
One idiot will now blame Islam.
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by MKO4ever(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
tnewsr:

Despite sporadic rain, which started on early Tuesday and continued through the first day of Eid and flooded many areas of the Bangladeshi capital, residents of the city went on to offer Eid prayers and sacrificed animal/
How is this possible when sallah itself was on Monday?

2 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Gabflex: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
The end time rain warning. .
beware. the coming of the Lord is at hand
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Ayoswit(f): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
God have mercy
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by BlackSeptember: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ram blood turn streets to rivers of blood in Bangladesh because they are not in recession while in Nigeria my muslim people were boiling egg to cook stew for sallah celebration

1 Like

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by ayusco85(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lukenitheooo6:
End time blood flow
first plague the river turns to blood ;time blood flow
Did u bother to read the post?

5 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Cutezt(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Designed A Stadium With Pieces Of Wood (Photos) / China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S / Bizarre Giant Pig-Faced Shark Pulled Out Of The Water In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.