Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) (45156 Views)

Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video) / Made-In-Nigeria “Spaceship” Spotted Along Sagamu Ore Highway. Photos/Video / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by iCharityNigeria: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
what is this one the street
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
How many goats or rams did they slaugter to turn everywhere including rain water to red..

Okay, Russians must have slaughtered rams last week too to turn their rivers red..
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Adeevah(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Buhari should av stopped them

Buhari...why?
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
All em rams should just rest in peace .. But beware .. It could not only be an animal's blood .. There could be human's own too ... These easterners are not to be trusted .. They kill like wild animals everyday
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by ClitRaider: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Starrylady:
nothing prsn no go c
It's endtime..
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na Buhari cause am
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by kayalla(f): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
that was the same thing Nepal did they were visited with massive earthquake.
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by deolu2000(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
EazyMoh:

Keep telling yourself that. FYI our sacrifice is not meant as a "atonement" of any sin. All we need do to get our sin forgiven is ask the Most Forgiving to forgive us. Simple!
ok man, so what is it about?
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by nothernstar: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nothing more than the plague. Repent and be saved. Don't be tricked by th philosophy that it was coursed by the blood of the rams sacrificed during sala
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Successdude(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I know so many people will come here to read scientific meanings to it with so many fallible proofs (especially the one that happened in Russia), but it still wouldn't change the fact that the end is truly nearer than ever.

If you believe in God, keep believing [in Him] and holding on [to Him], if you don't believe in God, keep believing in whatsoever you believe in if that's what you think would save you on the last day.

Whatever you think would work for you and whatever you think is best for you, keep focusing on it.
As for you Christians out there and all those who believe in the gospel of salvation through Jesus, I use this opportunity as a medium of contact to you, please do not relent for surely if you tarry still for a little [more] while, He shall surely come for you.

I'm not even speaking in regards to this (blood thing), whether it is real or not is entirely not much of my concern, but I just felt compelled to tell every believer out there to stand firm and earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

I wish every Nairalander a happy day ahead and an awesome night rest later tonight.
God bless you all.
God bless you.... We can chat on whatsapp 07065857310
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by TerrorSquad147: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Ram blood turn streets to rivers of blood in Bangladesh because they are not in recession while in Nigeria my muslim people were boiling egg to cook stew for sallah celebration
hahahahaha grin grin
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by EzeNri(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am for the One and Only Sacrifice, any day, any time.

So much ram sacrificed. Those dude are not in recession like us.
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by pippimp(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I know so many people will come here to read scientific meanings to it with so many fallible proofs (especially the one that happened in Russia), but it still wouldn't change the fact that the end is truly nearer than ever.

If you believe in God, keep believing [in Him] and holding on [to Him], if you don't believe in God, keep believing in whatsoever you believe in if that's what you think would save you on the last day.

Whatever you think would work for you and whatever you think is best for you, keep focusing on it.
As for you Christians out there and all those who believe in the gospel of salvation through Jesus, I use this opportunity as a medium of contact to you, please do not relent for surely if you tarry still for a little [more] while, He shall surely come for you.

I'm not even speaking in regards to this (blood thing), whether it is real or not is entirely not much of my concern, but I just felt compelled to tell every believer out there to stand firm and earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

I wish every Nairalander a happy day ahead and an awesome night rest later tonight.
God bless you all.

Which kain pesin be dis sef. Did you read the post at all? A muslim nation where almost everyone killed a ram and their blood got mixed with rain water and a nearby river. Can't you read? Or is that not comprehensive enough? End of the world my foot. The only way the world will end is if there is a nuclear war or another mega asteroid hits the earth again. People have been talking about the end of the world since the day Jesus died and we are still here. People like are enough to make everyone an atheist.
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by DabuIIIT: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chai,rams don suffer..buh this is really poor environmental management system,there shud be designated areas for slaughterings nah,haba.

If na naija those sophisticated afonja, for use style add their ritual...i nø talk anything o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by DabuIIIT: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Again why are they destroying their envronment? Where are those sophisticated people that are always concerned about the niger delta environment whenever the nda strike?
SeverusSnape knows them very well.. grin grin

where ìs he sef?

1 Like

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
pippimp:

Which kain pesin be dis sef. Did you read the post at all? A muslim nation where almost everyone killed a ram and their blood got mixed with rain water and a nearby river. Can't you read? Or is that not comprehensive enough? End of the world my foot. The only way the world will end is if there is a nuclear war or another mega asteroid hits the earth again. People have been talking about the end of the world since the day Jesus died and we are still here. People like are enough to make everyone an atheist.
that individual is completely! deluded he did not bother to read the topic or perhaps has comprehension problem, what he has written Above has Absolutely! nothing to do with the topic. his imagination is crazy. i say he is mentally ill grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by seunfape(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Scientist will tell you it is blood drained by the killed animal that day why ordinary man will tell you it is spiritual rain.scientist believe in feasibility.
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by seunfape(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Scientist will tell you it is blood drained by the killed animal that day why ordinary man will tell you it is spiritual rain.scientist believe in feasibility proof .
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by erumena(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2016

God bless you all. [/quote]

God bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Kamamchukwu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
falcon01 lolpost=49350123:
blood of the innocent
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Sunglow: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=deolu2000 post=49353585]Thank God for the blood of Jesus Christ. He shed it once and for all for the attonent of our sins.[/quote, Am eternally grateful for what He did, i don't need to be sacrificing any animals up and down. Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Sunglow: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
brostheo:
My grand dad told my dad,my dad told me now I'm telling my son the world is coming to an end.Bro when exactly is Jesus coming since you know the signs
The exact time and hour is not revealed. He cometh like a theif in the night, your part is to be ready always. As for the signs, they are there already:Homosexuality, Immorality, Pestilence, economic meltdown, increase in knowledge -technology, science and the Love of Many shall wax cold, unrest in the middle east- the church at the moment is waiting for the anti christ to be revealed, but before then, we will keep doing what we wereborn to do- Preach the gospel, tell the untold about Christ and His kingdom.
He that has an ear let him hear.
Jesus is coming!

2 Likes

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by deolu2000(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Sunglow post=49359793][/quote]
absolutely priceless the ransome He has paid for humankind.spread the goodnews abroad. Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Nellybank(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
My brother this ur comment take style resemble truth o
falcon01:
blood of the innocent
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by endove(f): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
falcon01:
blood of the innocent
lol...
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by endove(f): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jesus is coming soon.revelation talked about rivers turning into blood on the last day
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Kings2rule(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Warris this
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by costandi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fairgodwin:

God bless you all.
A Christian shouldn't utter the Bolded. Jesus is the ONLY way, that's what we believe.
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Fairgodwin(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
costandi:
A Christian shouldn't utter the Bolded. Jesus is the ONLY way, that's what we believe.

Noted! Thank you for the correction.

1 Like

Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Prophet2k2(m): 1:49am On Sep 15, 2016
godin:
buhari why
na wetin concern buhari for d rain now,No be for Nigeria d rain happen na, Abi buhari don turn to universal president?
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Cletus77(m): 2:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Blood of slain rams.... If it were to rain blood, i for prefer North Korea!
Re: 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video) by Cletus77(m): 2:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Sunglow:
The exact time and hour is not revealed. He cometh like a theif in the night, your part is to be ready always. As for the signs, they are there already:Homosexuality, Immorality, Pestilence, economic meltdown, increase in knowledge -technology, science and the Love of Many shall wax cold, unrest in the middle east- the church at the moment is waiting for the anti christ to be revealed, but before then, we will keep doing what we wereborn to do- Preach the gospel, tell the untold about Christ and His kingdom.
He that has an ear let him hear.
Jesus is coming!
read the post well....oga preacher!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Designed A Stadium With Pieces Of Wood (Photos) / China Becomes Second Nation To Plant Flag On The Moon After U.S / Bizarre Giant Pig-Faced Shark Pulled Out Of The Water In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.