Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On (1040 Views)

If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. / Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by imoleaye(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good day people,
I like the idea of blogging and hoping to open my own blog site,but the problem im having is that i dont know what to blog on. Im thinking of going for entertainment, health,politics, relationships,writing and others but am confused. I don't know if its possible i deal with 2 or 3 or even all.plus someone told me about advertising site. Please enlighten.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
You're not ready.... When you ready, nobody go tell you!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by mokoshalb(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
imoleaye:
Good day people,
I like the idea of blogging and hoping to open my own blog site,but the problem im having is that i dont know what to blog on. Im thinking of going for entertainment, health,politics, relationships,writing and others but am confused. I don't know if its possible i deal with 2 or 3 or even all.plus someone told me about advertising site. Please enlighten.
Thanks
First what the idea you like about blogging, is it the Monetary part..? or the engagement part or any other....
secondly, about the niche u are thinking of, lemme give u some ideal combo!
1. Entertainment + Politics + Jokes
2. Health + Relationship + Food
3. Tech + Webmaster
4. Education
5. Sport

choose any from that list and you are good to go!
about how to set it up..? PM me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by daclint(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

When president BuBu dey create drama everyday.

Nawa you o

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by imoleaye(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
. Simple tips cud av helped, thanks anyway
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by imoleaye(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
First what the idea you like about blogging, is it the Monetary part..? or the engagement part or any other....
3. Tech + Webmaster
4. Education
5. Sport

indeed,everyone loves the monetary part,but i understand the money doesn't comes if u don't work hard. I just like that fact that i av to pour out my mind and let everyone know what i feel. Thanx bro,more grace
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
imoleaye:
. Simple tips cud av helped, thanks anyway

First question... ..why do you want to open a blog?
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by imoleaye(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

First question... ..why do you want to open a blog?
truly we love the money part, but the part that motivates me is the fact that i like to pour out my mind and let people know things or idea that i know
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
imoleaye:
truly we love the money part, but the part that motivates me is the fact that i like to pour out my mind and let people know things or idea that i know

Then you don't need a "niche" ,you can just create a personal blog about things you know and want people to know.
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by mokoshalb(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
then get it started!
imoleaye:
indeed,everyone loves the monetary part,but i understand the money doesn't comes if u don't work hard. I just like that fact that i av to pour out my mind and let everyone know what i feel. Thanx bro,more grace
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
3. Tech + Webmaster
4. Education
5. Sport

Omg your brain is working....

The number 2 is exactly my niche but I added wealth...I want to remove wealth but I have created some dope post that I can't just throw away..
What should I do..
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by mokoshalb(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Omg your brain is working....

The number 2 is exactly my niche but I added wealth...I want to remove wealth but I have created some dope post that I can't just throw away..
What should I do..
wealth is a micro-niche which can be added to any of the list...
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
Cool, so am good to go!!!
.thanks

My site is Currently locked because I don't oh!!
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by mokoshalb(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Cool, so am good to go!!!
.thanks

My site is Currently locked because I don't oh!!
undecided
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by imoleaye(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
3. Tech + Webmaster
4. Education
5. Sport

i think I'll just go for the 2nd option...it has to do with what i studied in school.human kinetics precisely
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by imoleaye(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
what exactly is the wealth niche abt
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by Toluwani113: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
3. Tech + Webmaster
4. Education
5. Sport

Please I have an education blog.
Please how can u monetize it?
THE URL is www.dailyschoolgist..com
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by mokoshalb(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Toluwani113:

Please I have an education blog.
Please how can u monetize it?
THE URL is www.dailyschoolgist..com
First get a domain, a URL as long as that isn't user friendly...

Monetization...?, what is your traffic rate...
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by Toluwani113: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
First get a domain, a URL as long as that isn't user friendly...

Monetization...?, what is your traffic rate...
250/day
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by mokoshalb(m): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Toluwani113:

250/day
Ok, you will need a lot of patience, wait to get about 1000 before thinking of monetization...
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by Toluwani113: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
Ok, you will need a lot of patience, wait to get about 1000 before thinking of monetization...
pls how can i achieve that ?
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
imoleaye:
Good day people,
Thanks

Take your time to read through this article! Contains about [size=15pt]60 Blogging Niches to help you get started[/size]
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by Mecoy(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2016
imoleaye:
Good day people,
Thanks
Www.naijayouths.com.ng is for sale! Comes with a facebook group of 5k members. Pm me.
Re: I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On by tectonotimes: 3:54am On Sep 30, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com

(1) (Reply)

High Revenue Rates Ad Network With Just 1 $ Payout (daily) / Learn How To Make Money From URL Shortener(adfly) / Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.