Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha (5711 Views)

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha by Babalawos(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ori Orisha is the Orisha in charge of your destiny. Everyone has a personal Orisha that is attached to us to help us accomplished our task on earth but the level of attachment differs.

ADVANTAGE OF KNOWING YOUR ORISHA

Most people dont know their Orisha but their are lots and lots of benefits knowing your Orisha. Benefits like riches, wealth, powers, fame, goodluck, protection...... the list is endless.

DISADVANTAGE OF NOT KNOWING YOUR ORISHA

But sometimes if you have a strong connection with your Orisha, your Orisha will come looking for you and if you reject your Orisha call, your Orisha might afflict you with badluck, madness, blindness, deafness, poverty, bareness, unemployment....... etc

FIVE TRUE LIFE TESTIMONIES OF ORISHA DEVOTEES

{1} Infact a client of mine went blind last 4 months because he refuse to answer the call of Orunmila but after Ebo (sacrifice) was offered to Orunmila, he was able to see and I installed Orunmila for him to serve.

{2} I know of a woman who ran mad last year in abroad and she was brought back to Nigeria to serve Olokun and when she started serving Olokun she became sound and healthy.

{3} I know of another woman who was barren because she was an aje (witch). She was using her unborn children for sacrifice in the coven but the husband was unaware until Ifa revealed it and Ebo (sacrifice) was given to the Iyamis (mothers of the night) and she was able to conceive.

{4} I know of a boy who was always heavily sick every 3 weeks and the shocking thing was that he was not a sickle cell patient (SS). He was indeed AA but his poor parents wasted their hard earned money on him buying medicines and paying hospital bills until Ifa was consulted, only for them to find out that their son was indeed an ibiku. Ebo (sacrifice) was offered and the sickness stopped.

{5} I know of a 46 years old beautiful lady who was very successful financially and career wise but any man that propose to her dies tragically. Her last suitor died on her wedding day. Maybe you must have heard about the story? I am not hear to mention names but to give you true life examples of the wrath of the Orishas when you neglect their call.

The shocking part of this was that these people were all Christians, they dont believe in African Tradition Religion neither did they believe in their customs and traditions but you dont have to believe anything before you start feeling something is wrong with you and you start looking for answers.

THREE METHODS OF KNOWING YOUR ORISHA

{1} Divination
{2} Dreams
{3} Dabbling

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

2 Likes

Re: Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha by Babalawos(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
HOW ORI ORISHA AFFECTS OUR DESTINY

One of the several reasons why charms dont work for some persons is because they have not activated their natural Ashe which God gave to them and Ashe is connected to Orisha

OCCUPATION INFLUENCED BY ORI ORISHA

Imagine a person whose personal Orisha is Ogun and the person occupation is fishing? Such a person will struggle alot to make a living but imagine another person whose Ori Orisha is Olokun and the person occupation is fishing? Such a person will prosper abundantly

But what about a person whose Ori Orisha is Olokun and the person occupation is blacksmith? Such a person will suffer but imagine a person whose Ori Orisha is Ogun? Such a man will prosper effortlessly in blacksmith business

These are some of the reasons why most people hate their occupation without any reasonable explanations and others love their occupation so much without any reasonable explanations too. They derive satisfaction and fulfillment from their occupation. Something that money cant buy.

ORI ORISHA AFFECT YOUR HABITS

Your Ori Orisha affects your destiny in several ways even to minor things you overlook like your habits, attitudes and character.

HUMAN PERSONALITIES OF ORI ORISHA

Imagine a person whose Ori Orisha is Ogun? Such a person will be violent, aggressive and rugged. You can find this attributes in most Nigerian thugs, bus drivers, conductors, market women......... etc

Imagine a person whose Ori Orisha is Orunmila? Such a person will be wise, intelligent, calm, disciplined. You can find this attributes in most Nigerians scholars, lecturers, teachers, priests......... etc

Imagine a person whose Ori Orisha is Osanyin? Such a person will be compassionate, affectionate, accommodating, loving and caring. You can find this attributes in most Nigerian medical doctors, pharmacists, traditional healers........ etc

Imagine a person whose Ori Orisha is Esu? I reserve my comments

CONCLUSION

So please before you get married, try to find out your partners Ori Orisha. Before you start any business or career, try and consult the Oracle. Before you do anything even naming a child, consult the Oracle.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

3 Likes

Re: Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha by Babalawos(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Come to JESUS. JESUS saves. The devil has not authority here.
Re: Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha by Babalawos(m): 5:53am On Oct 01, 2016
Come to ORUNMILA. ORUNMILA saves. Jesus has no authority here

woski417:
Come to JESUS. JESUS saves. The devil has not authority here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2016
By the power of the Holy Ghost, i command fire to destroy you in Jesus name.
Re: Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha by Babalawos(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2016
BACK TO SENDER IN 100 FOLD. YOUR FAMILY WILL EXPERIENCE 9 PREMATURE DEATHS WITHIN 9 MONTHS, YOUR LIFE WILL BE FILLED WITH PAINS, FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND MARRIAGE PROBLEMS ASE. MARK TODAYS DATE: 1ST OCT 2016.

woski417:
Re: Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha by Stdhayour: 5:16am On Oct 03, 2016
woski417:
And what necessitate this, what happen to living and letting others live, whats the difference between you and the murderers and terrorist killing people in the name of not practicing there religion, Jesus did not send you this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2016
woski417:

The height of stupidity in you is taller than mount Everest. Why asking your sky daddy to destroy him when he did nothing wrong to you. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You A Christian? / What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) / Did God Create Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.