Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

To All Cocoyam Farmers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / To All Cocoyam Farmers (6021 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Cocoyam Corms / Cocoyam(ediofe) Needed In Large Quantity / Yam/cocoyam/plantain/fufu Pounding Machine For Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Cocoyam Farmers by chukkiephil(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
please I need the attention of cocoyam farmers in the house, My company needs about 500 bags of raw cocoyam, if you can supply any number of bags please indicate, thanks
Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by babst01: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
chukkiephil:
please I need the attention of cocoyam farmers in the house, My company needs about 500 bags of raw cocoyam, if you can supply any number of bags please indicate, thanks
i can be of help but your contact and location needed
Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by concho(m): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Sorry , am new on NL and don't even know if am doing the right thing, ( smiles) but I pray the op sees my reply. I have been into cocoyam farming for five years now, but i will tell you the truth which might hurt my chance of doing business with you.

(1) We have six places in Nigeria where cocoyam can be sourced in such quantity which are ; Edo state (Uromi side) , Enugu ( Nsukka) , Abakiliki, Jos , Ondo state and cross river state.

(2) This is not a good time to look for cocoyam in such quantity , reason being that cocoyam from most of these places are harvested prematurely in this period and it spoils at most 4 days after the supply is made which I know most of the suppliers might not want to tell you. It will take an experienced cocoyam farmer to spot cocoyam that can last for 7 days and above.

(3) Please do not give anybody your money until the person present the seed/specie of the cocoyam he want to sell to you, reason being that specie varies with price in this order Nsukka is the costliest and the best when used for soup, followed by Edo and then Ondo before others, depending on why you need the cocoyam which you didn't state.

To avoid someone selling dog as monkey to you . My name is Bonaventure, am from Enugu but my farm is located at Edo state . I have supplied cocoyam to only 3 states which are ; Enugu (Gariki , Artisan and Newmarket ), Anambra ( nkpor) and Lagos (mazamaza ) . I believe these will help your company In your search Sir. If you will like to do business with me, then tell me where to meet you, I prefer face to face talk since it is within the country . Thanks . .......let me know if I can upload pictures from my last harvest. But If I can't, then I will try sending it to you through another means.

The lady in the picture is my mum

Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by chukkiephil(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
OK here is my whatsapp number 0803533824921 add so that we can discuss, thanks
Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by mrinsurer: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
What is your telephone number or email.I will need 1000 seedling for planting.
Thank you.

concho:
Sorry , am new on NL and don't even know if am doing the right thing, ( smiles) but I pray the op sees my reply. I have been into cocoyam farming for five years now, but i will tell you the truth which might hurt my chance of doing business with you. (1) We have six places in Nigeria where cocoyam can be sourced in such quantity which are ; Edo state (Uromi side) , Enugu ( Nsukka) , Abakiliki, Jos , Ondo state and cross river state. (2) This is not a good time to look for cocoyam in such quantity , reason being that cocoyam from most of these places are harvested prematurely in this period and it spoils at most 4 days after the supply is made which I know most of the suppliers might not want to tell you. It will take an experienced cocoyam farmer to spot cocoyam that can last for 7 days and above.(3) Please do not give anybody your money until the person present the seed/specie of the cocoyam he want to sell to you, reason being that specie varies with price in this order Nsukka is the costliest and the best when used for soup, followed by Edo and then Ondo before others, depending on why you need the cocoyam which you didn't state. To avoid someone selling dog as monkey to you . My name is Bonaventure, am from Enugu but my farm is located at Edo state . I have supplied cocoyam to only 3 states which are ; Enugu (Gariki , Artisan and Newmarket ), Anambra ( nkpor) and Lagos (mazamaza ) . I believe these will help your company In your search Sir. If you will like to do business with me, then tell me where to meet you, I prefer face to face talk since it is within the country . Thanks . .......let me know if I can upload pictures from my last harvest. But If I can't, then I will try sending it to you through another means. The lady in the picture is my mum
Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by concho(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
my WhatsApp contact is : 07060466895 my telephone no : is 08162974744.
Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2017
chukkiephil:

Can you tell me the name of this company ?.. my friend has about 700 bags for sale..
Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by Tabbaz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
concho:
my WhatsApp contact is : 07060466895
my telephone no : is 08162974744.

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/5430#66532406

CAN YOU REPLY TO THIS
Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by concho(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tabbaz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/5430#66532406

CAN YOU REPLY TO THIS
I needed time so that all the people i scammed will come out {smiles}

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/5447#66619493
That is my own part, not a reply anyways. I do not know how to argue.
Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by Eniola691: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Are you still interested in this cause we have it in Ekiti State
Re: To All Cocoyam Farmers by afam4life(m): 8:55am On Mar 24
Eniola691:
Are you still interested in this cause we have it in Ekiti State

Yes, drop your WhatsApp number please

(1) (Reply)

How Investment In Rabbit Business Can Earn You Millions. / Used Jute Bags / Goat Farming Business: Facts About Kalahari Red Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.