Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) (3736 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Chucky 7, Iron Man 4 And Other Movies To Be Released In 2017 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Welcome

My Fellow Match Men

Please i am sorry i let you down during last match up

I promise to do my best in this one

Here are the new rules

1. You are adviced to stick to one character

2 you should state reasons why your chosen character can defeat the opposite character

3 choosing character shouldnt be based on thier publisher .. It should be based on what you know about them

4 you should cite situations where the opposite character has flawed

The last two important rules

5. You should state facts not only based on Cenematic view but also on Comics and animnation

6. After stating your facts please just
End your message with

Cc:Holuwaferanmi i vote for "your charater name"

Note:-
*your vote counts only once
*you cannot undo votes
*you cannot vote for two characters

Thanks
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Iron man

Vs

Cyborg

THE BATTLE OF MACHINES MEN
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Goldenheart(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Iron Man.......

He is simply a Genius.
He manufactures High grade Weapons...
He would probably manufacture cyborgs body part.
His suit is an impenetrable armour.
He built his first iron suit from metal scraps
The starks are basically successful inventors

Cyborg on the other hand, needs to be charged from time to time Just disable its "power" or drown it

grin

Cc Hola I vote for ironman

2 Likes

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Ferab: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Goldenheart:
Iron Man.......

He is simply a Genius.
He manufactures High grade Weapons...
He would probably manufacture cyborgs body part.
His suit is an impenetrable armour. grin

You simply forgot to vote now you will say its unfair ..or op didnt mod well
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by yungEX(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
I think ironman is better, I read the injustice comic nd in an issue batman uploaded a virus into cyborgs system! I mean how tf!! Mr stark could probably do the same to him also iron man's suit is highly inpenetratable....
Cc:Holuwaferanmi i vote for "ironman"

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Goldenheart(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ferab:

You simply forgot to vote now you will say its unfair ..or op didnt mod well

tongue
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Guykhena(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oh,y'all supporting Ironman better be careful cus the DC warriors are coming(czarRex,kryptonian1987 and co) to tag you all "Marvel Fanboys",and use a full page to give reasons why you are one instead of giving reasons why their DC counterpart would win. grin ,funny people.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by MJBOLT: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
cyborg is just a RoboCop,this is not a fight but a beating; D....
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by MJBOLT: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2016

The thing about Tony is that he fights basically himself. Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, Iron Monger, Firepower, Blizzard, M.O.D.O.K., Ultron, and even organizations like A.I.M. and H.Y.D.R.A. all use extremely advanced technology not unlike Tony's. He is used to fighting people who have very similar abilities. Cyborg is just another one of these guys. Tony should have no problem with this one.

Tony can tank Nukes with his shields at 2% capacity. His armors base strength can lift upwards of 100 tons. His thrusters can move upwards of Mach 10. He can pilot and maneuver his suit while moving at high speeds through New York city relatively easy. He has an on board AI that allows him to plot courses and formulate strategies (though he usually just ignores them). His Repulsors can punch holes through mountains. And that's just his armor at its base. He can overcharge his armor to make himself even stronger. He can overcharge anywhere between 800%-3200% safely, and even up to 5000% if he wants to risk it. Doing this he was able to effortlessly lift a 16,000 ton reactor. He also has a whole armory that he can call upon that all can perform very similar feats. His armor can convert nearby energy sources (including the sun) into his suit to be used later. It can generate magnetic fields to push or pull on magnetic objects and can negate the magnetic fields of his armor (Take that Magneto!).

On the defensive side, Tony's suit is made of titanium and layered by a highly complex matrix of molecularly-aligned fully crystallized ultra high carbon iron/steel hybrid alloy enhanced by magnetic fields, and is reinforced with carbon nanotubes creating a shell that is pliable, yet capable of amazingly high resilience and protection. His Armors are fully resistant against electricity, fire, heavy impacts, energy blasts, take zero Kelvin and up to the Suns temperatures, even some of Thor's attacks. The suit can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as most forms of radiation thanks to its refractory coating. The armor without the shields can survive a nuclear explosion at ground zero. And finally, his energy shields which, as i stated before, can casually tank nukes.

On Offense we have Repulsor rays, which can blast holes through mountains and through thick steel as though it were paper. The Unibeam, and its more powerful variant, the omnibeam, which can can generate heats at 25,232 degrees Fahrenheit, extremely powerful lights causing irreversible blindness in the enemy, and emit ultrasonic attacks capable of stunning even superhumanly durable foes and even causing disintegration. An energy blade made of the same materials as Cap's energy replacement shield, which can flatten into a shield or cover the entire suit. Lazers, Pulse Bolts, Pulse Barrage's, Smart Missles, and a Plasma discharge.

Finally, Tony has been described by many as one of the smartest people in the marvel universe. With an intelligence classed as super-genius, he easily is one of the smartest people on Earth. Furthermore, this extends to his remarkable ingenuity dealing with difficult situations such as difficult foes and deathtraps where he is capable of using his available tools, like his suit, in unorthodox and effective ways, as an example: when he built the first Iron Man Armor in captivity. He has also been able to hack even technology from the aliens Kree, a race centuries more advanced than humans. He was able to predict the Super Hero Civil War YEARS before it even happened. His Tech has even amazed Reed Richards. He is an expert Engineer and tactician. He was trained in hand to hand combat by Captain America, Black Panther, Black Widow, and Shang-Chi. He is also an expert marksman. His suits are unhackable (Vision could only do it because he had Stark's codes that stark had given him.) and EMP proof.

Add this to some prep time, and its done. This sub has conceded that Tony with prep could even take out Batman with prep.

Cc:Holuwaferanmi I vote ironman

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
yungEX:
I think ironman is better, I read the injustice comic nd in an issue batman uploaded a virus into cyborgs system! I mean how tf!! Mr stark could probably do the same to him also iron man's suit is highly inpenetratable....
Cc:Holuwaferanmi i vote for "ironman"

1 vote for Iron man
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
2 votes for Iron man

0 Votes for Cyborg

..lemme chip something in

Remember Cyborg is a computer its self

He has the ability to perpetuta data and corrupt them

he can extrapolate data from any security

MY Guess Cyborg will beat iron man if he distablizes and corrupts J.A.V.I.S

Iron man is Nothing without his suit
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Guykhena:
Oh,y'all supporting Ironman better be careful cus the DC warriors are coming(czarRex,kryptonian1987 and co) to tag you all "Marvel Fanboys",and use a full page to give reasons why you are one instead of giving reasons why their DC counterpart would win. grin ,funny people.

chill bro, I am not what you think. I support something when I know is true!
You just proof me right that you're a Marvel fan (which isn't a bad thing).
Iron Man will win, probably because he isn't just a genius, but also possessed vast resources to his domain which perhaps makes him more formidable character than Cyborg............!
Iron man wins!!!
NEXT!!!!!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Guykhena(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2016
kryptonian1987:

You just proof me right that you're a Marvel fan (which isn't a bad thing).
Of cus I'm a Marvel fan and also a DC fan(not a fan of the movies tho)....
Forgive me for not believing the statement "I support something when I know its true" cus you've proven otherwise on some occasions.

Iron Man will win, probably because he isn't just a genius, but also possessed vast resources to his domain which perhaps makes him more formidable character than Cyborg............!
Iron man wins!!!
NEXT!!!!!
hehe,but I can bet that if the Justice League movie was out already you''ll be like "Cyborg would win didn't you see the tech stuff he did against Steppenwolf in Justice League,bla bla...."
In this instance there isn't such so you just had to support fact. Nice one smiley

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Guykhena:

You just prove me right that you're a Marvel fan (which isn't a bad thing).
Iron man wins!!!
NEXT!!!!!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2016
Guykhena:

You just prove me right that you're a Marvel fan (which isn't a bad thing).
Iron Man will win, probably because he isn't just a genius, but also because he possessed vast resources to his domain which perhaps makes him more formidable character than Cyborg............!
Iron man wins!!!
NEXT!!!!!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=Guykhena post=49377158] Of cus I'm a Marvel fan and also a DC fan(not a fan of the movies tho)....
Forgive me for not believing the statement "I support something when I know its true" cus you've proven otherwise on some occasions.

hehe,but I can bet that if the Justice League movie was out already you''ll be like "Cyborg would win didn't you see the tech stuff he did against Steppenwolf in Justice League,bla bla...."
In this instance there isn't such so you just had to support fact. Nice one smiley
[/quote

hahaha! na your own you dey talk o!
I don't justify my support for any character be cause of his recent display. I support because of what makes that character a formidable force, taken from history till date....
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Guykhena(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
kryptonian1987:
hahaha! na your own you dey talk o!
I don't justify my support for any character be cause of his recent display.
Lol,na joke I dey sha.
I still doubt the below though but I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt.

I support because of what makes that character a formidable force, taken from history till date
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by kryptonian1987(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guykhena:
Lol,na joke I dey sha.
I still doubt the below though but I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt.

hmmmm..... no quarrel now because Iron man won. if it were to be the other way.....i bet you wouldn't have agreed o...
patiently waiting for the NEXT BATTLE so we can continue from where we stopped grin
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Guykhena(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
kryptonian1987:

hmmmm..... no quarrel now because Iron man won. if it were to be the other way.....i bet you wouldn't have agreed o...
patiently waiting for the NEXT BATTLE so we can continue from where we stopped grin
grin grin it'll be glorious,it's always fun having the upper hand. cheesy
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by kryptonian1987(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guykhena:
grin grin it'll be glorious,it's always fun having the upper hand. cheesy

upper hand how na? because I gave it to Iron man? I guess, maybe you were just trolling! not necessarily want to admit facts and truths.
As long as I am concern, it's DC 2, Marvel 1 oh!
Superman!
Green Arrow! &
Iron Man!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Guykhena(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
kryptonian1987:

upper hand how na? because I gave it to Iron man? I guess, maybe you were just trolling! not necessarily want to admit facts and truths.
As long as I am concern, it's DC 2, Marvel 1 oh!
Superman!
Green Arrow! &
Iron Man!
You are starting to get annoying,by saying Upper hand common sense should have told you I'm not referencing this match-up,did you see me state any fact concerning this match-up? Did I even say who will win? undecided
Na wa o,dude you're suffering from paranoia..
And the obvious person with 'trolling' tendencies here is you( a pained DC fanboy,wtf is DC-2 Marvel-1? )
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by kryptonian1987(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guykhena:
You are starting to get annoying,by saying Upper hand common sense should have told you I'm not referencing this match-up,did you see me state any fact concerning this match-up? Did I even say who will win? undecided
Na wa o,dude you're suffering from paranoia..
And the obvious person with 'trolling' tendencies here is you( a pained DC fanboy,wtf is DC-2 Marvel-1? )

so what were your arguments about? please, tell me...!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Guykhena(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
kryptonian1987:

so what were your arguments about? please, tell me...!
And what's with the rubbish "is it because I gave it to Ironman" ?
I blame Horluwaferanmi for adding DC universe vs Marvel in the title, I guess that's what is keeping you tensed thinking its an all out Marvel vs DC thing,forgetting its based on Comic characters,and that is what matters.
See you even forcfully pushing me to the other side of the divide,and when I play the role you've given me,you become tensed. undecided
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by kryptonian1987(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guykhena:
And what's with the rubbish "is it because I gave it to Ironman" ?
I blame Horluwaferanmi for adding DC universe vs Marvel in the title, I guess that's what is keeping you tensed thinking its an all out Marvel vs DC thing,forgetting its based on Comic characters,and that is what matters.
See you even forcfully pushing me to the other side of the divide,and when I play the role you've given me,you become tensed. undecided

Ok. carry the Cup go, you win...
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Guykhena(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Ok. carry the Cup go, you win...
Win what? Or you think this is a 'Guykhena vs Kryptonian' match up? Hehe.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by CzarRex: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
this guykhena is something elsegrin

I can see clearly he derives joy,happiness, pleasure and satisfaction in arguing online especially anything DC/Marvel related gringringrin
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Well since most of you have decided to give it to iron man

Then

The winner is Iron man

Given marvel a upper hand of 2

Scores

Marvel 2 -Dc Universe 1

Next match up Black widow vs Wonder woman
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by Guykhena(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
kryptonian1987:

As long as I am concern, it's DC 2, Marvel 1
Holuwaferanmi:

Given marvel a upper hand of 2 scores

Marvel 2 -Dc Universe 1
shocked kryptonian you are one of a kind are you like a reverse psychic? shocked
Could you pls give me the predictions of this weekend matches? You know just give me the scores and I'll go for the opposite grin
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by MJBOLT: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Holuwaferanmi:

Then

The winner is Iron man

Scores

Marvel 2 -Dc Universe 1

Holuwaferanmi:

Then

The winner is Iron man

Scores

Marvel 2 -Dc Universe 1

Holuwaferanmi:

Then

The winner is Iron man

Scores

Marvel 2 -Dc Universe 1

wonder woman has won
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by EpicMaurice(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
I vote iron man
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) by DarkRed(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cyborg!!!

He is alien tech. So everything about his make up is superior to Ironman's who created his suit from earthly metals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Of Hearts Is Now Annoying / A Must Watch Movie - My Lodge Mate (18 Years And Above Only) / BOMA And Queen Having S£x On The Jacuzzi #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.