Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) (45280 Views)

Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) / Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) / Truck Crushes Woman On Bike In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Governor Obiano in Tears as Truck Crushes Woman and Baby (Graphic Photos)[/size]

Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano has, on his way back from a condolence Visit at Mbosi ran into a Crowd of people Mourning the Tragic Death of an elderly woman and his grand child crushed by a Truck reported to have lost control at IKB Junction in Awka Etiti.

Obiano who was returning from a condolence visit to the family of Onyema in Mbosi couldn't hold back tears as he ordered the ambulance in his convoy to carry their remains to the closest mortuary.

See Graphic Images of Incident Below.

May the souls of the departed rest in Peace.

Source: http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/09/obiano-in-tears-as-truck-crushes-woman-and-baby-graphic-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
. . .More Graphic Photos . . .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Mockinbird: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
RIP

5 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Mockinbird: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
RIP,
Abeg, tell baba God say Naija dey hot o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by LaClickLaBend: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
where the tears Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Harvest601(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
rip
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
What a Sad End!

4 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Mrsprof(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ooh! What a tragedy. May their souls RIP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by CHANNELStv2020: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST NOR THE SECOND TIME AM SEEING OBIANO CLOSE TO AN ACCIDENT SCENE AT THE SPOT OF THE ACCIDENT NOT AFTER THE INCIDENT ALWAYS AT THE SPOT AT THE PERIOD IT HAPPENED,IS HE SPIRIT OF DEATH OR SPIRIT OF ACCIDENT THAT LEAVES GOVERNMENT HOUSE AND APPEARS TO WITNESS?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oh my GOD,this is do sad
rip sad
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by RedCapChief(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mockinbird:
This one na crocodile tears o!
See the second pic; BAD road.
why truck no go ram person?!
Instead of him to build beta roads, he dey cry for public.
Who him cry epp?
Awon weyrey %100

Where did you see the bad road?

You said yourself. You bi werey

11 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
cry
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by kennyblaze007(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
So sad

Meanwhile

My name is Ken and I am a Corp member serving at Enugu State..I am of d Batch B set of corpers to pass out next month..This is a plea to the Governor of Enugu to please pay us our four months state allowee... We corpers, know how bad the economy is and how it has affected the payrol of every States but we plead with the able Governor to pay us because we need the money to atleast cater for ourselves for the short period before we get a good job after NYSC..We the Batch B members are to pass this October but yet to get our four months state allowee..
Pls let share this till it gets to Enugu Governor's office...
Thank you Nairaland for this platform

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by amazzinggrace(f): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Instagram regime
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
So that kind of molue truck for loading market and farm goods still exist; and on that horrible road.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by akinze100(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Change
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by BaeBella(f): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
aww. so sad. may God protect us all in this ember period.. Amen
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by bokohaman: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mockinbird:
Who him cry epp?
Awon weyrey %100
...at least he exercised some sympathy and besides what has bad Road got to do with the truck lose of control?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nigeria..
May their souls rest in peace. Ooh,that child did not have a chance to live.. embarassed
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by flokii: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Too bad.. RIP to d dead
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by aninexzy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Truck ni!! Let's leave d good road aspect aside, watz rily wrong wid all ds truck drivers na?
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by ciaobrenda(f): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
cry she probably had plans for maybe next year . she never thought she was going to end this way .
Death cry . RIP to the dead.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by hurpsydon: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
R I P to the dead.......
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by jaheymezz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
tho' this is bad but I donno shld I cry??
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by dhamstar(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
really sad... my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved friends & famlies.. may God give them the fortitude to bear the loss... Amen!!
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
This man and accident victims are like 5 and 6
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Pilate2016(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mockinbird:
Who him cry epp?
Awon weyrey %100
The road belongs to the federal Government of Nigeria. ie Enugu-Onitsha express way.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
So sad

Meanwhile

My name is Ken and I am a Corp member serving at Enugu State..I am of d Batch B set of corpers to pass out next month..This is a plea to the Governor of Enugu to please pay us our four months state allowee... We corpers, know how bad the economy is and how it has affected the payrol of every States but we plead with the able Governor to pay us because we need the money to atleast cater for ourselves for the short period before we get a good job after NYSC..We the Batch B members are to pass this October but yet to get our four months state allowee..
Pls let share this till it gets to Enugu Governor's office...
Thank you Nairaland for this platform
una own still de fresh u de cry. Now help me tell aregbe of osun state to pay mine too.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Mockinbird: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
bokohaman:
...at least he exercised some sympathy and besides what has bad Road got to do with the truck lose of control?
How old are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo / Ore Road Helicopter 'Picked Stroke Patient Up'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.