Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:31 PM

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (99921 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / How To Know Your Man Loves You / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
you can simply leave the relationship na, it's not by force undecided

Lobatan!

if you can submit to him...LEAVE

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Iffffffy(f): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
you can simply leave the relationship na, it's not by force undecided
undecided
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2016
K9blunt:

I remember when I was little, I and my mother went to early mass (Catholic then), during the preaching, the Rev. Father emphasized on children obeying their parents according to the law of the Bible. My mother was quick to drag my ears that I should listen attentively but when the father Harped on parents not to push their kids to the wall grin, I whispered to my mom 'mummy did you hear what the father said?' my mom ignored me with a squeezed face! cheesy
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Mimidiva(f): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

My broda I tire o...

The quotes from the book of Peters sum it up.

1 Peter 3:1-22
Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct.
The book of peters acknowlegde that some men will be outrightly sturbborn and unworthy of your submissiveness but still submit all the same cos you can make them change.

So it is clear that submitting to your husband is a must even if he does not deserve it.

If you believe you can't submit to him for whatever reason then leave the marriage..Simple
@1st bolded, submission to a man even if he does not deserve it is a 'CURSE', coz the woman is perfectly submissive with pains despite the husband's flop, such men always have ill luck-why coz the other bond is heavy in pains in her true submission.

@2nd bolded, it is not easy to LEAVE a marriage

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Princedapace:

Pls, I want to ask u one question... If God allows u to b tempted and u passed thru harsh dificulties, will u stop submitting to Him? That is why the OP said submission is unconditional. Look...this is how it is but we as humans have edited a lot from the scripture to meet our personal needs. But deep down our heart, we know the truth. It is a two way thing, yes, love and submission. But I'm sure the op wrote this becus wives are having issues with the word " submission" even under the love of their hubby. So many women are indirectly being taught not to submit to hubby.. I know what I'm saying...they beliv it is master servant like. These days...u see wives making rules any how within the family. So...I think the op wanted to address that. Submission may sound ugly to women but that is the truth and that is the only way there can be happiness in the marriage.. This is why the submission was compared to that expected of the church to Christ. No matter the trial, troubles, pains, temptations etc u are expected to submit to Christ. If the comparison is anything to go by...it is means that no matter what your hubby does to u, u are expected to submit to him. Remember....not even at gun point must u deny Christ..u still need to be loyal.. There is a reason for that comparison recorded in the bible..if u understand the true nature of submitting to God.. U av no excuse as a wive not to submit to ur hubby..

What I tell women is to pray hard not to marry bad hubby becus too much powers and authority were given to men by the creator... I also tell them that if they av issues wit that...they can question Eve, their mother who brought that pronouncement against them... Remember when God said to Eve when she sinned "for this, ur husband shall rule over u" that statement changed everything...I know is painful...but this is just the truth. As for me... I will try as much as possible to allow my wife to have little space to be her self too.. It is just about marrying a good man.

Please give me your parents house address...I want to go thank them for raising such an intelligent young man...

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by funlord(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Friday battles......
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by funlord(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Na so so make woman submit and submissiveness full this thread.........

Abi woman don turn to assignment?

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
engrelvis:
D issue of marriage is a very delicate tin.most of our women here v lost it.submission does nt mean u r a slave.a submissive woman will always win at d end of d day.forget d macho tin.men r like babies.submit n reverence dem n u will have dem eating from yr hands.is an inborn tin in all male species even animals want to b in charge.is how we were made.but sadly in dis part of d world women equate money to respect n submission. Most women r submissive when the man has money. Our women should change dis mentality of their man being their ATM machine. This is because when most women here begins to make money unconsciously dey feel dey dnt v need to respect their man.poverty mentality v really destroyed our women..

Insightful

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by John902(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It does make sense, but wives should submit fully to their husbands according to the bible principles. My husband cannot tell me to sleep with his friend & you expect me to submit fully

Modified

All these mentions that I'm not making sense baffles me. Obviously, most people just want to comment on front page threads without grabbing anything them. Just last week here on NL, there was this story of a married woman who deceived a widower over the years with her husband whom she claimed was her brother. They milked him (widower)dry he even rented an appartment for her untill he found out that she was married with 3 kids and he did the unthinkable by pouring acid on her. Some married men are bullies...the world is not okay at the moment. Marriages are suffering and only God can revive it

You guys will be amazed at the things happening in this world. I have seen & heard such stories even in my area. People who haven't seen anything about life should pls stop quoting me jor undecided undecided
even my girlfriend is not allowed to huge my brothers now talk much of sleeping with my friends dem wan die oga this one I hail o
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Op ur write up sounds funny and stupid, Now I believe that age does not mean one is ready for marriage, no wonder your wife left you, it's such a shame that you want submission from ur wife while you don't respect, love and even cherish her, I read a post on Nairaland where a taxi driver was calling his wife all sorts of name and was insulting her just because the woman thought her husband asked her to open the Okpa for him while what he said was that the woman should eat the okpa if she is hungry, According to the narrator, the woman was begging the man while he continued to abuse her and call her names and you expect a woman to be submissive to that kind of man? please think again. I once heard of a divorce story where the woman seeking for divorce demanded custody of her kids cos she always paid her husband for sex right from their wedding day, now the woman after having 3 kids for the man decided that enough is enough, and went for divorce, the man on his own side did not deny the story as he believed it's the duty of the woman to pay him for his services (Intercourse) else he will go and get it outside. my question now is will you advice the woman to be submissive when the man in question has no regards for her, please stop deceiving people. Marriage is a union that involves the partners treating each other the way they want to be treated. Mind you that no woman on earth enters marital institution with the view of disobeying their husband, in fact most women try as much as possible to make the marriage work but believe me when I tell you that there is a limit to what a woman can take, you can take my advice or better still throw it in to the trash can but please stop deceiving people with Bible quotations that only favour your attitude and sex instead be specific and speak on both sides. as for ur write up, too trashy to read.

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2016
uzolexis:

No Nigerian woman will even marry him sef.

It won't take me more than once to win you over.

Rather than thank me for revealing the secret of lasting union you are just picking quarrels with me...na wah for you.

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by uzolexis(f): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

It won't take me more than once to win you over.

Rather than thank me for revealing the secret of lasting union you are just picking quarrels with me...na wah for you.

I have already been won over by an amazing man, don't waste your time dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by gemale(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
BornInApril:
It seems you know little of scripture.
The woman was created for the man. Let us make man a helper. And the bible also says the desire of the woman shall be for her husband. How to please her husband.
So d man shldnt bother on hw 2 please his wife or desire 4 his wife?SMH It's ds kind of mentality dt makes me question d rationality of marriage. If a women was created 4 a man, so was a man created 4 a woman. Scripture was written @ a tym when women were thought of as inferior 2 men. Isn't it d same scripture dt said women shld tlk @ all in church dt any question she has shld be addressed to her husband when dey reach home? Hw many women minister's r present in church 2day? In fact, women r more active in church 2day dan men. As a woman was made 4 man, so was a man made 4 a woman. D fact dey dey r different doesn't confer superiority on 1 over d oda. It's a 2 way thing. U can't expect 1 party 2 do all d obedience, respect, loving, submission etc while D oda side just receives wt out requiting. Both sides r entitled 2 receive their fair share. D fact dt som1 helps u doesn't make d person ur subordinate. Som1 equal or even superior 2 u can b ur helper.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2016
kretoz:
Op ur write up sounds funny and stupid, Now I believe that age does not mean one is ready for marriage, no wonder your wife left you, it's such a shame that you want submission from ur wife while you don't respect, love and even cherish her, I read a post on Nairaland where a taxi driver was calling his wife all sorts of name and was insulting her just because the woman thought her husband asked her to open the Okpa for him while what he said was that the woman should eat the okpa if she is hungry, According to the narrator, the woman was begging the man while he continued to abuse her and call her names and you expect a woman to be submissive to that kind of man? please think again. I once heard of a divorce story where the woman seeking for divorce demanded custody of her kids cos she always paid her husband for sex right from their wedding day, now the woman after having 3 kids for the man decided that enough is enough, and went for divorce, the man on his own side did not deny the story as he believed it's the duty of the woman to pay him for his services (Intercourse) else he will go and get it outside. my question now is will you advice the woman to be submissive when the man in question has no regards for her, please stop deceiving people. Marriage is a union that involves the partners treating each other the way they want to be treated. Mind you that no woman on earth enters marital institution with the view of disobeying their husband, in fact most women try as much as possible to make the marriage work but believe me when I tell you that there is a limit to what a woman can take, you can take my advice or better still throw it in to the trash can but please stop deceiving people with Bible quotations that only favour your attitude and sex instead be specific and speak on both sides. as for ur write up, too trashy to read.

Let me just correct a misconception in your rethorical, historical and ecclesiastical mumbo jumbo...

My wife did not leave me but wanted space which I felt was as a result of her spending all her life with me as I met her when she was just a teenager.

Without mincing words..she came back and I had to tell her to leave cos she was still unprepared to calm down.

I have the most amazing lady in the world and if I have to choose again I will choose her but a man must be a man.

So please stop spitting trash like a m*Ron and address the issue on ground.

It is totally foolish to pick on a writer while neglecting the subject matter..

I hate trolls with serious passion and I would have ignored you but I just have to correct your f**lishness.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
uzolexis:

I have already been won over by an amazing man, don't waste your time dear smiley

Then I pray he marries you but if you are already married then try to be submissive to avoid story that touch.

On this note I will be signing out of this no hold bar thread.

Thanks to the viewers, the intelligent contributors and the trolls....it was worth it.

Wishing you all a great weekend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2016
John902:
even my girlfriend is not allowed to huge my brothers now talk much of sleeping with my friends dem wan die oga this one I hail o
My brother, the world is crazy
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
K9blunt:

I remember when I was little, I and my mother went to early mass (Catholic then), during the preaching, the Rev. Father emphasized on children obeying their parents according to the law of the Bible. My mother was quick to drag my ears that I should listen attentively but when the father Harped on parents not to push their kids to the wall grin, I whispered to my mom 'mummy did you hear what the father said?' my mom ignored me with a squeezed face! cheesy

Quite typical grin grin

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by uzolexis(f): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Then I pray he marries you but if you are already married then try to be submissive to avoid story that touch.

On this note I will be signing out of this no hold bar thread.

Thanks to the viewers, the intelligent contributors and the trolls....it was worth it.

Wishing you all a great weekend.

Of course I respect him cos he respects me equally as well, we are very happy.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Psoul(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
asuo27:
Well!, i'm not satisfied by your respond. grin

I understand how you feel. But your personal feeling should not be a standard to give advice that will be use by almost everyone on earth.
Were you expecting him to tell you not to respect him cos he cheats on u? You owe you husband that respect so long as you are still married to him. You have your reward for doing that and for him cheating on you has his reward for not loving you good enough to avoid cheating on you.

Let me tell you more about submission. This happened to me way back wen I was still a bachelor. I had this girl friend. I love her though, but you knw as a youth then, we like to test a lot. The girl was very submissive.

It happened that i met this girl, my sister's roomate on campus. She paid us a visit wt my sister and i had a fling wt her wtout my sis knowing. Later she sent me a letter thanking me for the show and also promised that she will come again to have it in full. You knw what i mean. Then Phone were not available to all.
I read the letter, fold it and store in my wallet. Unknown to me, my gf, saw the letter wen i told her to get money from my wallet. She collected the letter and kept it for a very long time wtout asking me about it.

The day the girl came for the second time happened to be the day my Gf wants to travel. I beckoned her to stay around since we have a visitor. She refused and told me that she has to go and asked me to see her off to the road. As she was about entering the bike to park, she dipped hand into her bag and handed that letter to me and say..... "but dont do it again....I'm leaving you with your conscience".

That action broke me completely. To tell you the truth, that was how i ended up that illicit affair wt that girl and vowed never to disrespect any girl that loves me and is very submissive.

Imagine if she had quarreled wt me. I may not have bn able to totally disengaged myself from the other girl.

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

The problem starts when we begin to rationalize and try to see reasons why submission from a woman should be hinged on the condition that the man loves the woman.

When you submit to your husband, he will only find himself loving you more and more.
You need to listen to what bieberklaus & xiadnat are actually saying. Ur not getting it. It seems ur clouded by whatever u went through with ur wife & ur not seeing ur own wrong in ur breakup.

The fact is "love ur wife as Christ loves d church" is also unconditional. Just like submission. It's not dependent on what u or ur wife don't do.The church is Christs body, just like d husband & wife are one flesh. You need to go bk & check d definition of love. It's not self serving, it doesn't take record of wrongs. What u call "tolerance" by dt poster describing her dad is actually "love". How many times do we wrong God & he forgives us. The Holy Spirit never gives up on us. Love has nothing to do wt d flesh or how we feel in a situation. It's simply a command u chose to follow. And it's d ultimate command.

If d man & d woman both follow d principles of love & submission, there would be no divorce.

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Kay17: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
you can disagree to a foolish man in a submissive manner smiley

Would a foolish man consider such submission wisely and take a hint?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by nigeriafarmer: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Face front and mind your friggin' business, my life, my mentality, nonsense.
I pity you
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by whitebeard(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Guys this tread is for old people let's come and be going
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It does make sense, but wives should submit fully to their husbands according to the bible principles. My husband cannot tell me to sleep with his friend & you expect me to submit fully

Modified

All these mentions that I'm not making sense baffles me. Obviously, most people just want to comment on front page threads without grabbing anything them. Just last week here on NL, there was this story of a married woman who deceived a widower over the years with her husband whom she claimed was her brother. They milked him (widower)dry he even rented an appartment for her untill he found out that she was married with 3 kids and he did the unthinkable by pouring acid on her. Some married men are bullies...the world is not okay at the moment. Marriages are suffering and only God can revive it

You guys will be amazed at the things happening in this world. I have seen & heard such stories even in my area. People who haven't seen anything about life should pls stop quoting me jor undecided undecided

my dear u r not very far frm d truth. ok
check this out.
when a woman fakes beauty, fakes character e.t.c she is looking for trouble, because these things fades away overtime.
now the criteria for marriage should/must be followed as commanded. what are they:
1. there must be the woman and the man coming into mutuality/agreement
2. both parents must be parallel in the proceeds of the union
3. the virtues of the couples must be checked
4. their descent must be scrutinized with careful perusal, check if he/she is from a responsible home e.t.c
5. his/her beauty, wealth, knowledge, education, soundness, level of judgement
6. and many other criteria but to mention a few.
so once u satisfy and clear all doubts then u r good to go.
But on the contrary now, these days wat do people really look for?
u know better.
now, even when u follow the above criteria critically and u r sure to have a successful marriage overlooking obstacles which is normal to stir a successful marriage as an institution. lastly i will love to add that anyone who plants cassava shall harvest cassava, u cannot plant cassava and harvest yam, suffice it to say that i
f u live a just life, u r bound to have beautiful life. where reverse becomes the case then we conclude that it is a test from ur Lord. Islam taught me so. and it is a rare knowledge.
Thank me later
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Beamborla(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

My sis you are right to believe my thread is biased but the sincere truth is that it is not.

The first step for a woman to live a happy life in this cruel world of men is to see herself as an endangered specie.Indeed it is a cruel world of men so if you refuse to submit because a man is not living up to expectation you will be the one to lose at the end and i have seen many ladies who think they are so hot and would leave their marriage in a jiffy but i always tell these ladies that its a move in futility because each man you meet will always have a character you must tolerate and when these ladies get to certain ages they become so vulnerable and lonely and will not mind to take worse shits.

I have my reasons for directing my threads to ladies more because if they can try to get it right then they will be happier. Men are stubborn and even if you preach to them,that crazy ego will still override them so the best is to preach to ladies who seem to be more receptive.
And your thread is only indulging them to keep at it. Like it's the normal and we women should be left to deal with it.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2016
asuo27:
Well!, i'm not satisfied by your respond. grin
M sure u want him to tell u that in dt case, u should disrespect him, ryt? He has said it all, u can go to the Lord in prayers if ur husband is acting up, table his condition before God n keep respecting him. He'l even be amazed n sorry dt u ddnt act up, despite his ugly actions
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by nwamehn: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

My broda nah maturity o.

The way some people attack me ehn sometimes i just feel like giving them a hot e-slap but i just try to calm down to respond in the most frank and calm manner.

Thanks

U're welcome.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Kay17:

Would a foolish man consider such submission wisely and take a hint?
It doesn't matter if he considers it or not....you can disagree or leave the foolish man in a polite manner. It's your behaviour or the way you handle the situation that matters. It's called humility smiley
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by mhizcovy(f): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2016
kaboninc:

So if your husband is determined to kill you and frustrate the hell out of your life, would you continue in the marriage?

well..il ask for a separation BASED on threat to life but not DIVORCE..d only scriptural ground for divorce is ADULTERY
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Pinzy: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2016
U cant force someone to submit...Wn u love her...Treat her right automatically she will submit without her knowin....
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Beamborla(f): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2016
kaboninc:

Sugar bee,

The write-up is not biased joor.

So you mean you won't submit to me? shocked shocked shocked

Women should submit to their husband. The subject for if the man should love his wife or not is for another day. But common sense would dictate that a man should love his wife.

Truth also is that a man expects submission whether the woman likes it or not. And if she doesn't like it, then the choices is hers to leave. Shikena!!!!!!

Lastly, submission is a human thing, not exclusive to the man but also to the woman especially among her peers.
So does a woman expect to be treated right. Imagine your submission, she should be submissive or leave

Let's encourage each party to play their role without hinging it on the condition that the other party plays his or her role first.

It's this same mentality that some men take into marriage that makes it crumble in no time.

My love, ill treatment breeds rebellion. You can't treatment me like trash and expect me to be submissive. I'm human with feelings... I'm no robot.

Husband love your wife and wife submit to your husband didn't appear separately because they compliment each other. Sadly, most men don't even know what it takes to be a leader.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.