Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (9465 Views)

Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2016
FastShipping:

Wow!! This finishing is superb.

Hopefully mine comes out as good. I have bought and provided some of the best materials and support for mine to come out as this. I always use yours as yardstick for the architect overseeing mine. A little setbacks here and there already. The EBM guy already disappointed. Thieves were not left out stealing cables.

I'm hoping for the best. I should be sending some pictures to your mail for you to help me scrutinize as soon as I'm getting them.

Failure is not an option.

All these your setbacks and disappointment are a regular occurrence, when you are new in the game. I battled with stealing of cables, inflation of prices, and lobbying exercise between suppliers and my supervisors earlier in my company career. It took me a lot of last year to try and get myself out of it. Now i think i might be 80% out of it. These things happen with mostly my Nigerian workers. One of them even went as much as telling some good ones that "Dey there, if you no chop the one you go chop now, you no go make am oo. No dey expect to use salary make am" and the guy asked him "If every body chop the company money finish, and the company come fold-up how long the money wey we chop go last us before we start to hungry again, and by then we no go get work to take chop again". So my Oga its part of the challenges. Just pray that God leads you to the promise land.

Finally, never forget to share with my your deepest concern so we can iron it out together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2016
We Design Unique and good designs for very affordable prices. We also build and finish your houses at top quality workmanship. our designs are always unique, so we always advise to handle the project personally. We also do Interior Designs, Shops, Kitchen Rooms e.t.c attached is some of my designs and finishes. Action the say, speaks louder than words

architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Dezyns and Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly take your time to Follow our numerous professional works on every page of these links below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/2963940/arcadia-groove-estate-constructing-4
https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new
https://www.nairaland.com/2985698/construction-flats-owerri-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/3079756/renovation-diary-new-dimension-nigerian
https://www.nairaland.com/3349788/renovation-diary-platinum-row-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/3364355/contemporary-architecture-story-4-bedroom

1 Like

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mank1234(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's this same chop and destroy mentality that causes most public companies not to perform. Another negative mentality is expecting pay when one has not worked or addede value.
And the end result is unemployment and an unproductive economy.

skimanski:

All these your setbacks and disappointment are a regular occurrence, when you are new in the game. I battled with stealing of cables, inflation of prices, and lobbying exercise between suppliers and my supervisors earlier in my company career. It took me a lot of last year to try and get myself out of it. Now i think i might be 80% out of it. These things happen with mostly my Nigerian workers. One of them even went as much as telling some good ones that "Dey there, if you no chop the one you go chop now, you no go make am oo. No dey expect to use salary make am" and the guy asked him "If every body chop the company money finish, and the company come fold-up how long the money wey we chop go last us before we start to hungry again, and by then we no go get work to take chop again". So my Oga its part of the challenges. Just pray that God leads you to the promise land.

Finally, never forget to share with my your deepest concern so we can iron it out together.
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by gustav25: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
If this man doesnt build my house in the nearest decade ,then I know I have achieved nothing in life .....OGA just seeing your works the give me eyegasms talk more of having a taste of it .....tuale!!! You are too much

skimanski

1 Like

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2016
mank1234:
It's this same chop and destroy mentality that causes most public companies not to perform. Another negative mentality is expecting pay when one has not worked or addede value.
And the end result is unemployment and an unproductive economy.

True talk. You will want to eat where you don't sow. People forget the word "You dont bite the hands that feed you. if you do you won't have it to feed with again"

1 Like

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2016
gustav25:
If this man doesnt build my house in the nearest decade ,then I know I have achieved nothing in life .....OGA just seeing your works the give me eyegasms talk more of having a taste of it .....tuale!!! You are too much

skimanski

Haaaa!!!! My Oga. Na God oo. That praise too big for small things wey i dey do ooo.

2 Likes

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kitchen Updates

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Book Shelve taking shape

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Doors By Dezyns and Structures. Our doors are gradually growing in demand. Orders for doors growing around the country gradually.

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Approaching FInal Finishing

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2016
Lighting !!!

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Master's bathroom Shower area

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Master's bathroom W.C Area.

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Master's Powder area!!!

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
skimanski:
Master's Powder area!!!

Oga, do you remember the thread that shows this project you once worked on? I'm trying to use the same wall they used on this building.

What is the name of this textured wall? I know it is not gravitex or textcoat.

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
skimanski:
Doors By Dezyns and Structures. Our doors are gradually growing in demand. Orders for doors growing around the country gradually.

Oga mi, can you please open a thread to showcase your doors and their prices. I will love to order some from you if they are pocket friendly o. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by olumide4christ: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
skimanski:

Oga Skimanski, what's the best price for this door shown in the picture?
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
olumide4christ:

Oga Skimanski, what's the best price for this door shown in the picture?

Doors: N95,000 This includes Installation and proper key that you don't have to bother changing.
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
mufutau55:

Oga mi, can you please open a thread to showcase your doors and their prices. I will love to order some from you if they are pocket friendly o. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Hello sir,

We will be Opening a THread soon for door's wardrobe and Kitchen Cabinet. My doors are pocket friendly ooo. Compared to solid internal doors in the Market. Note that are built to be highly Durable. The Metal Trims on the Edges ensures that.

Note we are evolving in the making of our doors. The whole plan is that by 2019. we will have unbelievable designs with better prices than we have in the market. New designs coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2016
skimanski:
Hello sir,

We will be Opening a THread soon for door's wardrobe and Kitchen Cabinet. My doors are pocket friendly ooo. Compared to solid internal doors in the Market. Note that are built to be highly Durable. The Metal Trims on the Edges ensures that.

Note we are evolving in the making of our doors. The whole plan is that by 2019. we will have unbelievable designs with better prices than we have in the market. New designs coming soon.

We are ready for it and I am sure you will have many clients/buyers.

Hajji M.
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by anow458: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
skimanski:
Master's bathroom Shower area

I really like these showers. Do you supply them or who is your supplier?
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
anow458:

I really like these showers. Do you supply them or who is your supplier?
We buy them from cocker Market. Orile.
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by anow458: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2016
skimanski:
We buy them from cocker Market. Orile.

Please may I have your email address, I wish to make enquiries.
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2016
anow458:

Please may I have your email address, I wish to make enquiries.

skimanski4life@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Final finish "Main Lounge"

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Before and After

Main Lounge

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Before and After

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bachelor's Effects

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
BOOK SHELVE

1 Like

Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by redcliff: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
skimanski:
Master's Powder area!!!

That other thing wey be like toilet.. what is it for
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
redcliff:

That other thing wey be like toilet.. what is it for

It's Called a Bidet. It's mainly used to wash up when you finish your toilet business. That's why it's always next to the w.c
Re: OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
I suggest you have a catalogue/picture stories on all your projects,package them so your clients can have them handy. You can even put them on sales. My wife is praying for you here. We need your touches ooooo.

De Prince in da building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19 Men Arrested As Land Grabbers Deny Story, Say They Are Construction Workers / Wood Work For Aluminium Parapet Get Us Connected / Lovely 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex N70m With C Of O Welcome Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.