Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk (5514 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Bimbo Rudiakat, The Girl With Biggest B00bs In Lasu Shares New H0t Photos / Omg!see This Most Biggest B00bs This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Justviktoh(f): 12:17am On Sep 15, 2016
Meet a 50-year-old woman and a mom-of-three with the biggest B00bs in Great Britain

Sharon Perkins, the owner of gigantic assets, is now planning to squeeze her waist to 55,8cm

In order to reach her ideal figure she wears a corset for 12 hours a day

Her new partner adores her shapes and she is ready to do anything for him

Sharon Perkins from Coventry, West Midlands, is the proud owner of 32MM implants and 60,9cm waist.

The woman with the largest boobs in the UK was inspired by impressive figure of a cartoon character Jessica Rabbit and is doing everything to look like her.

She often wears a tight red long dress, push up bras and a rib-crushing corset. Moreover, Ms Perkins is now preparing for her wedding and wants to squeeze her waist down to a teeny-tiny 55.8cm by this time.

Sharon’s fiancé, Carl Hamilton, also aged 50, also admires her body and supports her desire to look perfect as she sees it. Sharon said: “I love my big boobs more than anything and now I have the perfect tiny waist to go with them.

I love Jessica Rabbit’s figure, who wouldn’t want huge bosoms and a small waist. I wear my corset for 12 hours a day, it can be really painful at times but as they say, no pain, no gain. I want not only the biggest boobs in the UK, but I want the smallest waist to boob ratio too.

I can’t believe the difference I’ve seen in three months, I’ve lost three stone too, the results have been amazing.It is hard to move around and get comfortable but it’s definitely been more than worth it, when I have my mind set on something I’m determined to make it happen.

I feel more confident now and definitely sexier, I love wearing clothes that flaunt off my new 24 inch waist. Carl can easily wrap his hands around me now to feel his ‘best friends,’ they definitely catch the public’s attention too.

I can’t wait to marry Carl next year, but I won’t get married unless I’ve reached my goal – a 22 inch waist, so that my body looks the best
possible for our big day.”

But surgery obsessed mom-of-three now wants even more — she plans to get herself the biggest boob to smallest waist ratio in the world.

Sharon added: “When I had my implants I loved how they transformed my body, but now it’s just not enough. I’d like to double my chest size again and have a 22 inch waist.

Implants are a walk in the park compared to waist training, I have to be incredibly strict and determined to wear corsets for 12 hours every day.

I get asked a lot if my boobs make my back hurt or if they’re heavy but I’ve not had any pain, I guess my body had adapted and got used to them.

The response I’ve had from strangers had been great, people often ask me to feel them and I don’t mind at all and I always see people staring. They feel really soft and natural, while being firm and perky at the same time.”

Her life changed drastically since she divorced and fulfilled a dream of her life!

“I used to live day to day in the same old routine and was one of the crowd. As I was getting older my breasts were getting softer and droopier and I longed for perkier, firmer boobs.

Now I stand out and everything about my life is different and exciting, I have a new lease of life and my new look has done wonders for my sex life. I can’t wait to get even bigger boobs, I just need to find the surgeon to do it.

I would recommend implants and waist training to anyone who’s unhappy, they’ve both been worth every penny and ounce of pain.”

CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS AWSOME SITE THAT IS BETTER THAN LINDA IKEJI

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by cindyrocks(f): 12:23am On Sep 15, 2016
Hook]
Folake gimme love oh
Na you dey catch my shot oh
For your sake I go go church oh
We go drive around for my porshe oh

[Chorus]
Baby Pana
They say you like wahala oh
I get wahala oh
Baby Pana
Anywhere that you go
I will follow you dey go
Baby Pana
They say you like cassava
I get big cassava
Baby Pana
My love for you will never die, never die

[Bridge]
Iffa iffa oh baby iffa iffa
Baby you too sweet fajaba
My baby dance to the lagbaja
I go take you to gwagwalada
My baby dance do the lagbaja
Let me take you to gwagwalada

[Verse – 1]
See love is a beautiful thing
Girl you dey cool my temper
Love is a wonderful tender feeling
You dey give me ginger
So baby dance dance dance
NaijaExtra.Com
The beauty in your eyes dey give me life oh
Make we give the lord dance oh
For the sake eh for the sake of love oh
Baby dibidaba dibadobo
Araba dibidaba debaba
For your sake I go kill show oh eh
Show you love like you’ve never seen before

[Hook]
Folake gimme love oh (for you I dey play ball oh)

[Chorus]
Baby Pana
I get wahala oh
Baby Pana
Anywhere that you go
I will follow you dey go
Baby Pana
I get big cassava
Baby Pana

[Bridge]
My baby dance to the lagbaja
I go take you to gwagwalada
My baby dance do the lagbaja
Let me take you to gwagwalada

[Verse – 2]
Eh Nwayocha nwayocha
You see you have take my love oh
I cannot understand how am feeling
You are my chukwuma crush oh
Nwayoma Nwayoma
You see nna maka disi oh
(??)
Baby me no go let you go
I will always be your lover
For you sake I go kill show oh
Show you love like you’ve never seen before

[Hook]
Folake gimme love oh

[Chorus]
Baby Pana
I get wahala oh
Baby Pana
NaijaExtra.Com
Anywhere that you go
I will follow you dey go
Baby Pana
I get big cassava
Baby Pana

2 Likes

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by yanabasee(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Wow...... grin
Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Justviktoh(f): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Check out paddizone

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Fidelismaria: 1:21am On Sep 15, 2016
ugly as fork

2 Likes

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Davash222(m): 1:51am On Sep 15, 2016
I'm only Interested to know who measured it to be the biggest boobs in UK.

1 Like

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 15, 2016
cindyrocks:
Hook] Folake gimme love oh Na you dey catch my shot oh For your sake I go go church oh We go drive around for my porshe oh
[Chorus] Baby Pana They say you like wahala oh I get wahala oh Baby Pana Anywhere that you go I will follow you dey go Baby Pana They say you like cassava I get big cassava Baby Pana My love for you will never die, never die
[Bridge] Iffa iffa oh baby iffa iffa Baby you too sweet fajaba My baby dance to the lagbaja I go take you to gwagwalada Iffa iffa oh baby iffa iffa Baby you too sweet fajaba My baby dance do the lagbaja Let me take you to gwagwalada
[Verse – 1] See love is a beautiful thing Girl you dey cool my temper Love is a wonderful tender feeling You dey give me ginger So baby dance dance dance NaijaExtra.Com The beauty in your eyes dey give me life oh Make we give the lord dance oh For the sake eh for the sake of love oh Baby dibidaba dibadobo Araba dibidaba debaba For your sake I go kill show oh eh Show you love like you’ve never seen before
[Hook] Folake gimme love oh (for you I dey play ball oh) Na you dey catch my shot oh For your sake I go go church oh We go drive around for my porshe oh
[Chorus] Baby Pana They say you like wahala oh I get wahala oh Baby Pana Anywhere that you go I will follow you dey go Baby Pana They say you like cassava I get big cassava Baby Pana My love for you will never die, never die
[Bridge] Iffa iffa oh baby iffa iffa Baby you too sweet fajaba My baby dance to the lagbaja I go take you to gwagwalada Iffa iffa oh baby iffa iffa Baby you too sweet fajaba My baby dance do the lagbaja Let me take you to gwagwalada
[Verse – 2] Eh Nwayocha nwayocha You see you have take my love oh I cannot understand how am feeling You are my chukwuma crush oh Nwayoma Nwayoma You see nna maka disi oh (??) Baby me no go let you go I will always be your lover For you sake I go kill show oh Show you love like you’ve never seen before
[Hook] Folake gimme love oh Na you dey catch my shot oh For your sake I go go church oh We go drive around for my porshe oh
[Chorus] Baby Pana They say you like wahala oh I get wahala oh Baby Pana NaijaExtra.Com Anywhere that you go I will follow you dey go Baby Pana They say you like cassava I get big cassava Baby Pana My love for you will never die, never die
are you high? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by PoeticJazco(m): 5:03am On Sep 15, 2016
See as the white man for the picture hold the breasts with caution and respect.
if na some black men na so dem go dey squeeze am like person wen dem squeeze water commot from orange.

But e no big sha.. off to @romangoddess Instagram page.

2 Likes

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by AsoRockz01(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Chidimma's boobs is bigger than these naa.
For Glory side,she still dey learn.

1 Like

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by cindyrocks(f): 5:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Ask Tekno.
royalvalentine19:
are you high? smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2016
cindyrocks:
Ask Tekno.
send me his number
Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2016
So the limeys have white trash too.

1 Like

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2016
this is what we call "cow bell - our milk"
You guys should embrace.. Cause it rich in vitamins.

1 Like

Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by cindyrocks(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Check him on instagram.
royalvalentine19:
send me his number
Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
cindyrocks:
Check him on instagram.
what him instagram handle?
Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Joe171(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Natural or Silicon if narural= news if silicon= normal.
Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by babakb: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Cossy's protoge
Re: Meet A 50-year-old Woman And A Mom-of-three With The Biggest B00bs In Uk by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2016
FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mr 2kay and His 'Huge' Eggplant Pose for a Selfie - Fans React / Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter / Lady Strips Naked In The Middle Of A Road In Maryland, Lagos,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.