Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do (7605 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Ebukax(f): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2016
5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In campus Do

I know of many guys who
had their girlfriends stay with them! The truth is that any girl
that brings her stuffs to stay in your house in school must have
a secrete plan. Now, you ain’t married yet she stays with you
in your one-room apartment or probably, a bed-sitter. You may
think you are having a swell time, but my guy, let me tell you,
you are definitely in for it!!! When a guy allows his girlfriend to
stay with him in school, he is bound to do the following 5
foolish things:
[color=]1) You spend the hard-earned money of your parents or
guardians to rent an apartment and she packs in. [/color][color=#990000][/color]She will save
the money that has been given to her and use it to better her
life! You go dey there dey form ‘married man’ grin I guess you
have never worked for money before so you don’t freaking
know what it means to cough out thousands or hundreds of
thousands to rent an apartment! I know guys who wouldn’t allow
their younger ones stay with them in school, but dem fit pay
continuously for an apartment for dem and their girlfriends from
100L to final year. What a pity!!!
2) You start feeding her! Deh say small pikin wey wan carry e
papa for shoulder, na big blokos go suffocate am!!! grin When
you decide to live like a married man, you must also accept the
responsibilities of a married man! Simple. How can you be taking
care of somebody when you are still being taken care of? I
don’t get it. Most girls who find themselves in such position
would definitely pray it lasts till they sit for their degree exams!
She buys Brazilian hairs, jewelry, shoes, bags, clothes, etc with
her up-keep money grin And you? You use yours to buy breads,
fry eggs and make tea for the both of you! Not forgetting that
her friends will still come and eat. When will you have sense
then?
3) If both of you are in the same dept., you end up doing
assignments for her, writing tests and exams for her! Didn’t
God give her brain? There’s a high possibility that she would
graduate with a 2.1 and you, a 2.2 or a 3rd class because God
must surely punish you for cheating and impersonating grin
4) You lose your privacy and the opportunity to interact and
associate with other reasonable, focused and ambitious students on
campus! Your friends take precaution before they visit you. You
are stuck with just one person. Why do you think young people
are always encouraged to reach out to and make friends with
members of the opposite sex far from the time they would be
getting married? I ask you, Papa Lotanna!!! Yes, that’s who you
aregrin since you have decided to get married in school without
the knowledge of your parents. That’s why I still prefer private
universities. Things like cohabiting hardly take place!
5) Foolishly thinking that both of you will get married at last!
Most of the guys I knew personally in the university who
cohabited with their girlfriends were later dumped or jilted after
graduation. Reason: those girls would not want to lose their
http://blogbynews.com/5-foolish-things-guys-live-room-girls-campus/

privacy normally living with a guy from 100L to final year but
they decided to cohabit to save their resources and live on the
guys’ resourcesgrin I told you, these girls have plans and you
are not part of their plans…just one of the steps on the ladder
for those plans to be achieved!!! So when will you have sense, I
asked again?
Go to school, study very hard, learn a trade or skill as you are
schooling. Make adequate plans for life after graduation. Stop
making marriage plans with your that babe that cohabits with you.
If you do, you do, you either day-dreaming or living in a fool’s
paradise! You are free to have girlfriend because you are mature
but don’t allow them cohabit with you!
A word is enough for the wise
http://blogbynews.com/5-foolish-things-guys-live-room-girls-campus/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by chocolateme(f): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Some people will not like this thread..

Op please highlight and make bold your 5 sub headed points so your work will be neat and organized.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by recievesense: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2016
chocolateme:
Op please highlight and make bold your 5 sub headed points so your work will be neat and understandable

Eligible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by junnyjake(m): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2016
That's a habit I never fancied throughout my schooling, come spend the night, sometimes the weekends and leave, na puna person wan de chop morning till night?

I once had a neighbor cohabiting with his course mate, bad for him, she's the clingy type, na him second semester G.P reset him brains now.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Ebukax(f): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2016
chocolateme:

Op please highlight and make bold your 5 sub headed points so your work will be neat and understandable
Thank you bro actually I just started posting here but with time got to perfect it

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Fidelismaria: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2016
true
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 15, 2016
hehehehe, to all the casaöva and the lover boys out there. This is food for thought.

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 15, 2016
despite I lived alone throughout my university days, I never like cohabitation...

That thing is a destiny killer, and biggest source of distraction.....

Man shall not live by pvussy alone..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2016
They'll not want to hear

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Moblord(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2016
True talk..

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Even sharing room with a guy no gree me do not to talk of a woman, my old man fit use me do burnt offering if he hear am sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by lilmax(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2016
but what if she's the one doing the spending

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Zdoh(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2016
E don dey happen teytey...wish your sermon will go a long way.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Op sha. I guess it has to be d reverse of the case.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by haywire07(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2016
My ghawd!! I hate dis attitude ehn !

Had close pals who did such back then in school .
In fact my own closest guy was the one who moved into the girls room and lived close to three years together . The guy who later co-payed the rent brought his own younger brother to live in that same room and d broda also brought his friend to live in that same room .
Making 3guys and 1 gilr In a single room . me sef na frequent visitor wen its time for food .
D 2 other guys girlfriends also pay them visits o
After graduation ehn, their breakup almost hit vanguard news frontpage grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by nickvanilla(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2016
Some their babes even know their atm pin already.
And they continue to sit back and form family man
Foolish men them! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by gj22(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2016
recievesense:

Eligible

Legible

3 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by gj22(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2016
haywire07:

In fact my own closest guy was the one who moved into the girls room and lived close to three years together . The guy who later co-payed the rent brought his own younger brother to live in that same room and d broda also brought his friend to live in that same room .
Making 3guys and 1 gilr In a single room . me sef na frequent visitor wen its time for food .

Lmao
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by incrediboooh(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Lol.....I can relate grin
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by recievesense: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2016
gj22:

Legible

Thank you my broda at least u understand wia i am going to
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by lanrexxx2580: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2016
nice 1
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Opistorincos(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Op is high on osogbo weed, see as u just jampack everything

3 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by vicben27(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2016
School life was fun back den! Free juicy kitty-kat evry wer oooooOh i miss dos dayz.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by sajt(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Plls tell dem let dem no.
And send it to other social media channels.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by ebuks22: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2016
haywire07:

silly people

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by chocolateme(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Ebukax:

Thank you bro actually I just started posting here but with time got to perfect it
uwc , i will forgive you for referring to me as a guy.. look at my dp.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Na for lover boys, how person wan take dey control babe come na. Dat kind tin dey tire person
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Kruzilano(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2016
there was this guy in my former lodge, he was cohabiting, but that wasn't the problem... the problem are 1: the girl's brother got admsn Nd still lived in the same room with them, with time got his own room Nd moved.. the girl continued cohabiting
2: the boy spent all his yahoo money on the girl

3: the girl saved hers Nd fed her broda from the guy's pot
4: the boy got an extra year Nd the girl grad 2,1
5: the girl's broda is currently doing fine education wise
6: the girl has no plan of getting married to the boy

7: me dey laff if I see dem...

abeg who foolish for here....
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by deeLima86(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2016
250K One Room @Ado, Ajah.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by zakozako(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
That's very nice a word is enough for the wise.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by Elnino4ladies: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Only fucck boys does that
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do by FREDDi(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2016
That number 4 tho....went through hell that semester...use to be an extrovert but everything changed,my friends cant come over, neither can i go to them without she being there, A prison felt better i guess....after that session had to go get her an apartment on pretence that my cousin bro was coming over for Pre~degree....that experience wasnt pleasent at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC 2019 Exam Video Solutions / Were You At Any Time At Remo Secondary School (rss) Sagamu? / University Of Maiduguri Post Ume (u.t.m.e) Date Now Out (authentic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.