Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos (31444 Views)

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional / Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Following reported observed activities of remnants of Boko Haram terrorists around Jororo and Tombaeji villages in Geidam Local Government Area of Yobe State, troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE carried out a clearance operation within the area in the early hours of Wednesday 14th September 2016.

The fighting patrol team sent came into contact with Boko Haram terrorists elements around Gajire village during which there was a firefight that lasted for about 15 minutes.

The gallant troops overpowered the terrorists and killed 4 of them and captured 1 alive.

The victorious troops also recovered 2 General Purpose Machine Guns (GMPG), 2 AK-47 Rifles and 144 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition from the terrorists.
In addition, they also recovered 2 KASEA branded motorcycles.

The troops have continued to patrol the general area in search of possible remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists that might be hibernating in the area.

The ever vigilant troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE have continued their routine operations maintaining vigilance to prevent further actions by the Boko Haram terrorists in their respective areas of operations.

Thank your for your kind support and cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/scores-of-boko-haram-fighters-dead.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by mercichoco(f): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2016
This is indeed a great news to start this morning with. Flush them all as they meet their virgins in Naija's section of hell.

Kudos to the vigilant troops.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Jesus shocked this is graphic

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by ELgordo(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Kill them all! Every single one!

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2016
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Lastking147(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Kudos to The Nigerian Army

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2016
More blessing to Nigeria Army.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2016
God bless the NA

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by clydedaniels(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2016
This people na soja ant

Una no dey finish shocked

And if I dey see well... na one gun dey those three pics.... undecided I smell film trick lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Good Job!
But who de supply dem dis kind correct tools naa? Expensive machine guns with nice bike to fly around...!

I think getting the sponsors is better....

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by ever811(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2016
nnameeeee....this people don't even look human,them dey look like women used pad..just look at the second guy ynash...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by DjAndroid: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2016
How can only four people be "Scores" ?

Kudos to the galant soldiers though.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Freeworldbutfre: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2016
Something is really wrong with your eyes check well u will see it is different
clydedaniels:
This people na soja ant

Una no dey finish shocked

And if I dey see well... na one gun dey those three pics.... undecided I smell film trick lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by mrofficial(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2016
Raggedy mo'fuckaz. Death to them all. grin
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2016
Thank you nigerian Army for giving them straight ticket to join their virgins

Make nigeria safe for all, from boko, to herdsmen, avengers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by tyson99(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Good one to the Nigerian Army
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by PassingShot(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2016
It's sure militancy/insurgency and corruption are being given bloodied nose.

two of the three main issues down, one to go.

Baba, we pray you succeed with the economy very soon too.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Jmtver(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2016
good pls kill more
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by GoldenJAT(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2016
its makin sense
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Jafar1: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Hell awaits them

#KudosNigerianArmy

NORTHERN NIGERIANS(boko haram), and TERRORISTS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Dclique(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2016
When is this war against terrorism going to end, so many lives have been lost already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2016
PassingShot:
It's sure militancy/insurgency and corruption are being given bloodied nose.

two of the three main issues down, one to go.

Baba, we pray you succeed with the economy very soon too.

I'm sure you know prayers don't do squat?!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Dexema(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2016
These guys are well armed, just imagine the beasts attacking innocent and defenseless villagers with those AK's and machine guns.
Kudos NA

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by PassingShot(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm sure you know prayers don't do squat?!
To each his/her belief.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
PassingShot:

To each his/her belief.
Not when it has to do with the collective will being of a people.

So I say "perish the thought" and "action speak louder than words".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by PassingShot(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Not when it has to do with the collective well being of a people.

So I say "perish the thought" and "action speak louder than words".
How old are you dear?

I ask because you act like a teenager. How does me saying "we pray the president succeed in tackling the economy" become a collective issue?

If you don't believe in prayer, I say "to you your belief". How is that a source of headache to you?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by HtwoOw: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2016
These are the lucky ones, they are chilling with 72 x 0 virgins right now
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2016
PassingShot:

How old are you dear?

I ask because you act like a teenager. How does me saying "we pray the president succeed in tackling the economy" become a collective issue?

If you don't believe in prayer, I say "to you your belief". How is that a source of headache to you?
I'm old enough to be your elder brother, that's for sure.

I say this because you fail to know prayer is nothing more than words. So you "praying for the president to succeed in tackling the economy" is just words, empty words at that.

And it's a source of headache not to me, but millions of Nigerians because your lot have been praying since 1960, and how have your prayers helped the country thus far?

So next time, rather than praying for the president, challenge him by criticising his policies constructively.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Luckylife(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2016
Kudos to NA !
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by clydedaniels(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Freeworldbutfre:
Something is really wrong with your eyes check well u will see it is different

Just face front.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo In Calabar, Cross River State / Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.