Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,426 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Standard Chartered Graduate Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Graduate Program (11022 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Program by donsagie(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please, i would like to know the kind of questions in the strength assessment
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Program by Drayoflife(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
I've been trying to register but getting the reply "your account has been blocked for security reasons, try again in 24hrs" since last week o

Somebody epp
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Program by nwakibie3(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jobsdome:
They mean B.Sc, B.S, B.A
MSc and above are Graduate degrees
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Program by whytepawn1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
lonelydora:

I'm not talking about the grammar, I'm talking about the vacancy being filled before it is advertised.
Ohhh!! my bad.... you are quite right.

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Program by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Anyone notice it's now harder to apply for jobs? I've tried to send my CV and cover letter to organizations since the past week and all I've been getting are error messages of one sort or the other. Majority of the time the messages bounce back stating the target address doesn't exist. I'm beginning to believe Nigerian parastatals have email addresses only as a status symbol than a functional service.
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Program by Jobsdome: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2016
charix:
Anyone notice it's now harder to apply for jobs? I've tried to send my CV and cover letter to organizations since the past week and all I've been getting are error messages of one sort or the other. Majority of the time the messages bounce back stating the target address doesn't exist. I'm beginning to believe Nigerian parastatals have email addresses only as a status symbol than a functional service.
that's awkward
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Program by ibroh22(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2016
sirejay:
Been trying to reg...they have been saying "job no longer available"....who is experiencing such or better still, who has reg successfully?
I registered successfully and took the assessment few minutes ago,,,I passed the assessment but they said they have seen those that match their assessment strength already
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Program by Jobsdome: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Jobsdome:
that's awkward
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Program by Jobsdome: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment / Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status / Is This Job Invite From NPC Genuine(Photos)???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.