Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today (15448 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie's 86th Birthday / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by joseph1832(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. It wouldn't have been.
My smile is contagious. You would have smiled back grin grin grin
Seeing is believing. Don't you think so? grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by LuvU2: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This has got to be the most stupid comment I've read this month. Even Adichie go shame for you as it's against everthing she stands for. But as an internet ''ode'', you have no way of knowing. You are accursed...and it's not like she even married a white man. Harebrain!
Chai see painment grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Respect55(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
hbd.... but who is she??
She is that lady than won the last gold medal for team naija in Paraolympics yesterday
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Ranchhoddas: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2016
LuvU2:
Chai see painment grin
E pain me say I dey share nationality with stupid people. I just hope you are pretty, because if you are dumb and ugly...well...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by nonsookongwu(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Well, she is my sister..... same family, tho extended.... happy birthday sister chimamanda
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by nkechiben(f): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Avalon316:
Bloody feminist rejected by black men. Currently managing a white man's soft d1ck.

Hope these hungry naija feminists will follow suit and marry white men.
\

U SHOULD BE VERY SORRY FOR URSELF OK? U Avalon316 or what do u call urself
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by chidiandre(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Nigerians are hypocrites shes turning 39 when did she marry when did she give birth... and they will be castigating Linda ikeji
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by ritvin(f): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Avalon316:
Bloody feminist rejected by black men. Currently managing a white man's soft d1ck.

. Jealousy, go and raise ur own voice against hers so that the world ll hear. Her noise is heard all over. She is married to a black man.****

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2016
247NewsUpdateNG:

No pun intended but how can you call yourself a (Nigerian) blogger when you don't know certain things?
so because am a blogger I must knw everything ?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by chiwetel(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Happy Birthday my role model,you have been a great source of inspiration to me and many others.I wish you an extra share of everything that makes you happy.cheers
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by amicable09(f): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Seeing is believing. Don't you think so? grin
Lol. Blessed are those who believe without seeing cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by joseph1832(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Blessed are those who believe without seeing cheesy
You forget blessed are those who see and believe. grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by amicable09(f): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
You forget blessed are those who see and believe. grin
Lol. Thomas no blessing for you cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by joseph1832(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Thomas no blessing for you cheesy
I never doubted Thomas. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by LorenzoU: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Avalon316:

grow up son ur level of depleted mentality and hate is quite deplorable and guess what ain't nothing wrong in minding ur own biz
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by kayodekomo2015: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Avalon316:

Hope these hungry naija feminists will folhowlow suit and marry white men.
how did you know?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Toluwaferan(f): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2016
happy birthday ma
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by arcnomec(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
A woman with great impact in the world of literature ...Kudos ma'am
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Happy birthday to you Chimamamda, when I grow up I want to be like you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Snow5(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
nnokwa042:
and ur using handy prodused by black man or fly with plane produced by ur papa ewu congo

BRos... Abeg.. When I type that thing... I nor insult anybody... Abeg respect your age... Nor try am reach my side oo... Cos e nor go funny... I beg u well well.

I haff talk finish kwa!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Drienzia: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
LuvU2:

Bt white men are greater than black men na. Thats a win for her grin

Hbd o nne, imakata so mma kiss
instead, i think white men er greater than your father
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by nnokwa042(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Snow5:

BRos... Abeg.. When I type that thing... I nor insult anybody... Abeg respect your age... Nor try am reach my side oo... Cos e nor go funny... I beg u well well.

I haff talk finish kwa!!

like if u insult me glo go load one million dollars into ur account abi?u better pass oyibo anyways na oyibo wey discover internet made it cheap for people like u to come on social media and begin to type shit, u pass oyibo maybe ur 22 years ur mate for europe never see where them take light since that 22 years ,next time compare black man with Afghanistan people,nekwanu ifeanyi oo oo angry

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by DanielGb(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Happy Birthday to sweat and blood.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Snow5(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
nnokwa042:
like if u insult me glo go load one million dollars into ur account abi?u better pass oyibo anyways na oyibo wey discover internet made it cheap for people like u to come on social media and begin to type shit, u pass oyibo maybe ur 22 years ur mate for europe never see where them take light since that 22 years ,next time compare black man with Afghanistan people,nekwanu ifeanyi oo oo angry

Self derogatory!!... Your sense dey pain you I swear...

Oya move ahead please.. I won't trade words with you.. Am too elegant for that!!!

Bye!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by somtoJ(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Avalon316:

She is married to Ivara Esegee, a UNN trained doctor based in the US, and they have a kid together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=lilmax post=49373286]only white men can swallow her crap grin
hbd[/quote
Black men and insecurity always go hand in hand.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
lilmax:
only white men can swallow her crap grin
hbd
Black men. and insecurity always go hand in hand.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by ValentineMary(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Avalon316:

Actually she is married to a US based Nigerian doctor. Get ur facf right. undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by ValentineMary(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Avalon316:

Actually she is married to a US based Nigerian doctor. Get ur facts right. undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Neddstark:
Really this lady is one of the most boring writers of our time. I forced myself to read purple hibiscus for 3 months to the end. Half of a Yellow sun was dropped by me after the first 5 chapters. Even the movie adaptation is one of the most boring African-themed movies of all time. Glad I saw Beasts of no Nation, that made me believe in African novels adapted into screen.
No freaking happy birthday to her from me. Let her keep supporting Biafranism and lesbianism for all I care.

Cheap attention seeker spotted.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Neddstark: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
chuxyfranklin:

Cheap attention seeker spotted.

And I got the attention of an expensive punk grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by President99: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
The only Igbo lady writer I v got respect for! always sharing most of her views on contemporary issues except Gayism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife And I / " The Trials Of Maclean Agu" A Story By Hydronium / Chronicles Of A Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.