Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,996 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (84465 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2016
vectoh:
omo i foh 4 u o....shey vacany no dey 4 foreigner wey fit dey hlp una carry gun,carry bomb..wash chopper...naija don taya me!

Abeg ...no kill me with laff oooo... You go wash chopper join sef

Everybody just dey foh for the bae...

I envy her!

If you are a Nigerian with dual citizenship(esp UK or US). ..u r blessed by the gods!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by JuanJO(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Luvdmx post=49817798][/quote] Oga Linus
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2016
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o
Soldier go beat you and break your bones. Forget being female. This one would beat a lot of men

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by asarebabson: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
And the girl in particular is ME
U most be related to Lie Mohammed right?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Citizenship by Military service. That's what this is called.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2016
when are we going to see or read about beautiful or ugly American girl joins Nigeria army ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by heben14: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by noziz(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2016
O girl, dis one u join so na so so kill kill u wan go dey kill pple so grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Iceberg3: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol

mmmwa..nice one angel,and u luk gud2. Gat a lil' coz,hayford,who enlisted in the marines 2 or 3 yrs ago...pretty cool when we saw him on duty in afghanistan. Stay cool baby. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
are you sure you're the Mama soldier? I just warned a guy not to phuck with you cos you can beat men. What are the rules binding you guys over there cos I don't hear about US soldiers beating up civilians like we have it in Nigeria here
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Emycord: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2016
Is there a post for modelling and beauty contest in us army?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2016
asarebabson:
U most be related to Lie Mohammed right?
She no go answer you,soldiers no dey talk much. Dey too get action

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by noziz(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2016
O girl, dis one u join so na so so kill kill u wan go dey kill pple so lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by keko14: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2016
pls her Num op

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by dyabman(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Issokay kontinu
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Nairaland mods are lazy...a moniker claimed she's the one on the pix and non of them verified it before the push it to front page and to make it worst they even change the topic "Female Nairalander" indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by adepiero: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Blackpromise:

Am really proud of you Angie! I am interested in the us Marines/ army....Based in Lagos tho.
holla at me Thanks . blackpromise@yahoo.com
US Army in Lagos! How na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2016
isiaka007:
I'm interested in joining the US Army, my reasons are because I don't want to self destruct. I want to die for a cause. Lately the depression is getting to a stage where I don't realize what importance there is to living any longer. I contemplate suicide daily because even the most amusing things are boring to me. I've tried drugs, sex and all popular vices but there's no appeal to it all for me. I tried the two most popular religions and the deeper I got in one the more it emphasized the fact that there's nothing on this earth to savour, I switched to the other and got the same conclusion but with a different perspective.

However I strongly reject waste, that's why I have decided not to waste my life by committing suicide. Rather I can end it fighting amongst great fighters!

Stay away from the military and sort your life out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nnamdikalu: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2016
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o
Lingerie ripper,Automatic leg spreader. gringringringrin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by chubbygal(f): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2016
Ride on girl!

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Blackpromise:

Am really proud of you Angie! I am interested in the us Marines/ army....Based in Lagos tho.
holla at me Thanks . blackpromise@yahoo.com
Sharp guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
So "honour", "duty", and "devotion" nor dey Nigerian army?.............
Nigerian army na booze peppersoup and beating bloody civilians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2016
isiaka007:
I'm interested in joining the US Army, my reasons are because I don't want to self destruct. I want to die for a cause. Lately the depression is getting to a stage where I don't realize what importance there is to living any longer. I contemplate suicide daily because even the most amusing things are boring to me. I've tried drugs, sex and all popular vices but there's no appeal to it all for me. I tried the two most popular religions and the deeper I got in one the more it emphasized the fact that there's nothing on this earth to savour, I switched to the other and got the same conclusion but with a different perspective.

However I strongly reject waste, that's why I have decided not to waste my life by committing suicide. Rather I can end it fighting amongst great fighters!

You can go and join the civilian JTF and fight Boko Haram. Maybe they can help you end your life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2016
jimoceans14:
Young ladies,its not like that o....the Nigerian army is also here and we need more hands,come and serve our dear motherland grin
abeg Park well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2016
abbeyty:
when are we going to see or read about beautiful or ugly American girl joins Nigeria army ?
Never

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Judek2(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2016
Baby, you carry all that your sexy body go Wan die for the Army. Why not come twerk for me for $1000 per twerk
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Siscooh: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Soldier!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2016
JuanJO:
Which kind pride if na u, u go come back?
Laye o laye o baby kojo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by doveda: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2016
So she enjoys killing innocent people, , fueling conflicts and fighting senseless warssmiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by DVMtuppence(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2016
magicminister:
Great!

I am always happy when i see Nigerians achieving their dreams outside Nigeria.
If she had applied to the Nigerian Army, she would most likely be rejected because her name is neither an USMAN nor her father connected to an USMAN. GO GIRL!
wish you success!
buh y my name cry

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.