Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (84552 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Blackpromise:

Am really proud of you Angie! I am interested in the us Marines/ army....Based in Lagos tho.
holla at me Thanks . blackpromise@yahoo.com
ole grin Nice scope thou wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Na my wife be dis na grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
And the girl in particular is ME
wow, babe i like army,oh! babe will u marry me?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by NaLaugh: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
amiskurie:

If this girl was pictured in the African forest,fighting for either rebels or government, you and your american government would call her child soldier.

I'm not following your logic. A child is a child, and an adult is an adult ( 18> ).

A 10 year old rebel soldier with a machine gun is a child soldier. An 18 year old soldier with a machine gun is just a soldier.
The term "child soldier" has nothing to do with the "opinion" of any one country. It is simply based on the age of the soldier in question.

No nation has children (<16) in its national military, except rebels and militia, so I'm not sure what your overall point is either.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by RaeMystix: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
College isn't going to pay for itself. Will it?.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by nkpommpko(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
This one fit carry m16, a beg na desk worker, the bikini fine small.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Looks so much like olajumoke
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Precioussilas10: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
No go form sexy inside battle field o
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by tk4rd: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
deolu2000:

atleast there are still faithful ones that work according to their rule of engagements. FYI corrupt officers are prevalent all over the world, their numbers and activities during differ frm place to place.
My Brother, the case of the Nigerian police is so pathetic... You can't cover up for them enough.. They are part of the reason an average Nigerian would consider solving his civil problems all alone without involving the police.. if the Nigerian police is highly functional, why would there be need again for instituting local vigilante.??
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by anonym0us: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Blackpromise:

Am really proud of you Angie! I am interested in the us Marines/ army....Based in Lagos tho.
holla at me Thanks . blackpromise@yahoo.com
poverty bad ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by teamfrabidel: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
she's cute.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by deolu2000(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
tk4rd:
My Brother, the case of the Nigerian police is so pathetic... You can't cover up for them enough.. They are part of the reason an average Nigerian would consider solving his civil problems all alone without involving the police.. if the Nigerian police is highly functional, why would there be need again for instituting local vigilante.??
their level of unprofessionalism speaks volume but nevertheless we can note overule the fact that some still do their job rightly. But the majority have really painted the force in a bad look. BTW, i don't relate to any or work for them sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by emynike2001(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
SHE LOOKS SO NATURAL, No artificials, OUR NIGERIAN LADIES DEY HERE DEY KILL THEMSELVES WITH BLEACHING CREAMS, most of them never near airport ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by cietaxy: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
We are proud of you!!ride on d lord wil see u through

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by lereinter(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
sempe fi
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Vietnam loading......
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Pamelayoung: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
adatemi:
You can only join US Marine if you are a citizen or green card holder. Go to their website to check for age limit, it's a rewarding career.

Awww! Am neither a citizen nor a green card holder poor me embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by kingIkay(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
tolutweety:
I know her. She is my ex...

.....someone should wake me up .....

Lol *ROTFL* guy ur funny o
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Phace(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o asin make she bend over just pull down the camou khaki while using her rifle as support while i bang d heck outter her, lolz nope but its really beautiful to see Nigerians representing well and also to good to know that the U.S allows such opportunities to them....
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
I Will die for the United states of America if am given the opportunity than dying for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by elvision1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o asin make she bend over just pull down the camou khaki while using her rifle as support while i bang d heck outter her, lolz nope but its really beautiful to see Nigerians representing well and also to good to know that the U.S allows such opportunities to them....

igbeni, nawa oo! Na all the girls for nairaland you dey follow? You wan pull their nairaland cloth bang them abi?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Kanyekels(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol

I'm interested in joining the US army. Please can you holla me @kelsangelo13@yahoo.com.Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by alexvic12: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by magikalz(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
I doubt this one go last for serious field action....most likely desk staff.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Elxandre(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
She created her account just to reply to this thread, and she's already tagged a Nairalander?
Smh...
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by swiperthefox: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
isiaka007:
I'm interested in joining the US Army, my reasons are because I don't want to self destruct. I want to die for a cause. Lately the depression is getting to a stage where I don't realize what importance there is to living any longer. I contemplate suicide daily because even the most amusing things are boring to me. I've tried drugs, sex and all popular vices but there's no appeal to it all for me. I tried the two most popular religions and the deeper I got in one the more it emphasized the fact that there's nothing on this earth to savour, I switched to the other and got the same conclusion but with a different perspective.

However I strongly reject waste, that's why I have decided not to waste my life by committing suicide. Rather I can end it fighting amongst great fighters!
Bravo! Nigerian Army is an alternative too. Not all can join US Army.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by mickool(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Wow!!! This is lovely and lively. Congrats girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by kaylex1994(m): 12:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Am praying for you...you will not die at war front...amen

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Beey(f): 12:38am On Oct 02, 2016
jimoceans14:
Young ladies,its not like that o....the Nigerian army is also here and we need more hands,come and serve our dear motherland grin
This is most likely for US papers things.It's the only reason why many Africans join the US army in order to become legal immigrants.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Angelalawson:
babe!what u have done is the best act ever, I thought my first mother -land will favour me...but hey!NO!we are in a state of confusion, I'm also coming over there soon soon soon soon!

hell yeah!!! I'm a citizen by birth hehehe!
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by finesthaykay(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2016
isiaka007:
I'm interested in joining the US Army, my reasons are because I don't want to self destruct. I want to die for a cause. Lately the depression is getting to a stage where I don't realize what importance there is to living any longer. I contemplate suicide daily because even the most amusing things are boring to me. I've tried drugs, sex and all popular vices but there's no appeal to it all for me. I tried the two most popular religions and the deeper I got in one the more it emphasized the fact that there's nothing on this earth to savour, I switched to the other and got the same conclusion but with a different perspective.

However I strongly reject waste, that's why I have decided not to waste my life by committing suicide. Rather I can end it fighting amongst great fighters!
Go join the Niger Delta Avengers or Bokoharam.U still get a brown card 4 Congo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2016
jimoceans14:
Young ladies,its not like that o....the Nigerian army is also here and we need more hands,come and serve our dear motherland grin
please carefully shatap! if u have ever applied then u will know what it takes. they play with u and at the end sell out slots to top persons in Nigeria.

just don't mention here. even common ViƓ dey do connections to join. I won't even join with a million naira pay cos the Nigerian govt don't even know what it really wants for the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.