Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Tajweed - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tajweed (29291 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajweed by Coccoh(f): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2017
amynah94:

I actually stays in Oshodi but I don't mind anywhere in Lagos

!!!!!
Re: Tajweed by Coccoh(f): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2017
amynah94:

Can you please tell me more about those ones, jahzakum llahu khairan

Wa anta fajakillahu khayran. Na'am, there are 3 different madrasa that i know of in my area @Ebute-metta. Theres one in Adekunle just behind Mrs filling station(i'd recommend this), theres another in Mccullum street which is owned by JIBWIS, but they teach their islamiyyah in hausa(their hifdh class here is very sound) and the third one holds their madrasa at Lagos Mainland central mosque. All of these 3madrasa are upon the sunnah, i can guarantee that.
Re: Tajweed by busar(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Alright, I live in oshodi..... There is a madrasah at Oshodi that operates only on weekends. But I don't know of any tahfeedh class around oshodi
Re: Tajweed by amynah94(f): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Coccoh:

Wa anta fajakillahu khayran. Na'am, there are 3 different madrasa that i know of in my area @Ebute-metta. Theres one in Adekunle just behind Mrs filling station(i'd recommend this), theres another in Mccullum street which is owned by JIBWIS, but they teach their islamiyyah in hausa(their hifdh class here is very sound) and the third one holds their madrasa at Lagos Mainland central mosque. All of these 3madrasa are upon the sunnah, i can guarantee that.
Na'am, jahzakumllahu khairan, I will make more enquiry about those madrasah you mentioned.
Re: Tajweed by amynah94(f): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
busar:
Alright, I live in oshodi..... There is a madrasah at Oshodi that operates only on weekends. But I don't know of any tahfeedh class around oshodi
oh! no, I prefer full time class, may Allah reward you
Re: Tajweed by busar(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2017
All the madrasah Coccoh mentioned aren't full time.. Since you preferred full time I would advise you go to Ustadh Oganija's madrasah around mile 2/orile
Re: Tajweed by Coccoh(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
amynah94:

I actually stays in Oshodi but I don't mind anywhere in Lagos

As salam alaykum, theres a full time hifdh class at Ilupeju as well. I think the classea are held Monday to Friday. You can go there to find out. Shonibare Mosque in Ilupeju.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Salam alaykum sister Zarinaain and brother Aideesheks

How are your classes going?
Re: Tajweed by zarinaAin: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
L
snapscore:

Walaykum Salam my dear sister
Alhamdulilah, and I'm so sorry for not updating you.

Almost done with tajweed, the Arabiyyah class is great but haven't gathered the courage to start speaking

Have you started any private talim as well
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
zarinaAin:
L

Walaykum Salam my dear sister
Alhamdulilah, and I'm so sorry for not updating you.

Almost done with tajweed, the Arabiyyah class is great but haven't gathered the courage to start speaking

Have you started any private talim as well

I's okay grin.

Lol you berra start speaking angry .

No I haven't gotten a private tutor. I haven't also been regular with my classes.

My friend was telling me about her Tajweed classes but I don't think it's realistic to start anything atm.

I have been revising though.
Re: Tajweed by zarinaAin: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
snapscore:

I's okay grin.

Lol you berra start speaking angry .

No I haven't gotten a private tutor. I haven't also been regular with my classes.

My friend was telling me about her Tajweed classes but I don't think it's realistic to start anything atm.

I have been revising though.

It's good you are revising, please don't leave the Quran even for a day
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
zarinaAin:

It's good you are revising, please don't leave the Quran even for a day

I have realized that as well.

Jazakallahu khyran for this reminder.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I should also add that, you must detest it in your heart when the useless process is going on, it should disgust you, no such thing as "respect the faith of others", respect shirk? A'udhubillaah..

And as for the multiplication thing, when I drew the sign, it still looked like a cross but a slightly bent one.....

My ustaadh narrated a hadeeth to me(I've not checked its authenticity), that the prophet once came across (if I remember clearly) sticks lying on each other in form of a cross, with much disgust, he(sallallaahu alayhi was sallam) separated them.... My point is, it does not have to be the cross we know, as far as it looks like a cross, its a cross....

I didn't want to derail the other thread because I think i want to discuss your answers in detail. Hope you don't mind me derailing yours.
Now regarding the cross I found a hadith about the prophet always crossing out things that resemble crosses. So I think that answers my question.

Regarding the respect the faith of others.....I am not sure what you mean but a Muslim might not agree with shirk but everyone has the right to practice their faith. I may not agree with it but it is their faith and they have the free will to do that. I think part of respect is acknowledging the fact that they have the right to seek comfort in their faith as long as it doesn't bother anyone.

Now regarding the heart, I am not sure disgust can be forced. Now I am saying this because I thin it takes faith to do that.
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained that love for the sake of Allah and hate for the sake of Allah are among the signs of faith. Abu Dawood (4681) narrated from Abu Umaamah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever loves for the sake of Allaah and hates for the sake of Allaah, gives for the sake of Allaah and withholds for the sake of Allaah, will have perfected his faith.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
snapscore:

I didn't want to derail the other thread because I think i want to discuss your answers in detail. Hope you don't mind me derailing yours.
Now regarding the cross I found a hadith about the prophet always crossing out things that resemble crosses. So I think that answers my question.

I don't understand this .....

Regarding the respect the faith of others.....I am not sure what you mean but a Muslim might not agree with shirk but everyone has the right to practice their faith. I may not agree with it but it is their faith and they have the free will to do that. I think part of respect is acknoledging the fact that they have the right to seek comfort in their faith as long as it doesn't bother anyone.

respect as in, the same way you respect opinions of other scholars in issue of fish, even if you disagree with it......

Now regarding the heart, I am not sure disgust can be forced. Now I am saying this because I thin it takes faith to do that.
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained that love for the sake of Allah and hate for the sake of Allah are among the signs of faith. Abu Dawood (4681) narrated from Abu Umaamah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever loves for the sake of Allaah and hates for the sake of Allaah, gives for the sake of Allaah and withholds for the sake of Allaah, will have perfected his faith.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood

You don't feel excited or happy with what is going on, at least.

Just as how you are not allowed to watch movies that contain shirk activities or sexual immortalities....
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
^ disrespect of faith means, you show that you(your faith) are(is) not in approval of what is being done when necessary.....
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I don't understand this .....

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would never leave anything in his house on which there were any crosses without erasing them or – according to another report –cutting them out.
I think I will still ask about the multiplication table. I read https://islamqa.info/en/121170 and I will need clarification. So I will ask a scholar in sha Allah

respect as in, the same way you respect opinions of other scholars in issue of fish, even if you disagree with it......

okay so it shouldn't be accepted.

You don't feel excited or happy with what is going on, at least.

Just as how you are not allowed to watch movies that contain shirk activities or sexual immortalities....

Okay.
Sorry for derailing your thread again.
Re: Tajweed by AideeSheks(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
snapscore:

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah.
Classes are going smoothly. Busy schedule slows me down at times though.

My apologies for forgetting to reply since.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
AideeSheks:

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah.
Classes are going smoothly. Busy schedule slows me down at times though.

My apologies for forgetting to reply since.

Just keep trying. May Allah make it easy for you.

No need for apologies. I understand
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
@snapscore here;

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
...carry kasrah...
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
What if I was talking to a guy... would it be baytika?

Btw sorry about the whole ban.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
snapscore:
What if I was talking to a guy... would it be baytika?

Btw sorry about the whole ban.

Yep....baytika....

I hope the analysis I made up there wasn't too much to understand *actually I didn't expect you to understand that so quickly*
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Yep....baytika....

I hope the analysis I made up there wasn't too much to make understand *actually I didn't expect you to understand that so quickly*

Yeah I did.... I have a bit of knowledge about it so I just wanted to be clear.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
snapscore:

Yeah I did.... I have a bit of knowledge about it so I just wanted to be clear.

OK...
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

OK...

[s]Wait....

I dont get the hum

Can u give an example when we suffix hum with a word... I mean not bayytihum so I can see how kastrah will be used.[/s]

Nvm I misread.

Maybe I am hungry too
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
هذا بَيْتِهُم
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sorry for scattering your brain today and jazakallahu khyran and barakallahu fik
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
snapscore:

[s]Wait....

I dont get the hum

Can u give an example when we suffix hum with a word... I mean not bayytuhum so I can see how kastrah will be used.[/s]

Nvm I misread.

Allaah said: يا أدم أنبئهم بِأَسمَائِهِم

Oh Adam inform them of their names

Now the last word was preceded by harf jarr making it majroor so the last letter carried kasrah, now notice hum became him because of the letter that preceded it....*se oye*?
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Allaah said: يا أدم أنبئهم بِأَسمَائِهِم

Oh Adam inform them of their names

Now the last word was preceded by harf jarr making it majroor so the last letter carried kasrah, now notice him became him because of the letter that preceded it....*se oye*?

Yeah... I just misred everything when I looked at the second time.

Jazakallhau Khyran
Barakallhu Fik

I learnt something new today that I can practice. I have stressed you enough for today.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
snapscore:
هذا بَيْتِهُم

Baytuhum not baytihum.....nothing indicates that bayt should be majroor..... If there were it won't be baytihum...it will be baytihim.... *like I said you might not understand because you are reading it and not hearing it*
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
snapscore:

Yeah... I just misred everything when I looked at the second time.

Jazakallhau Khyran
Barakallhu Fik

I learnt something new today that I can practice. I have stressed you enough for today.

You might want to slp now since it will be 0:38am over there....as its 10:38pm here...
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Baytuhum not baytihum.....nothing indicates that bayt should be majroor..... If there were it won't be baytihum...it will be baytihim.... *like I said you might not understand because you are reading it and not hearing it*

هو في بيتِهم

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sex Was Created For Three Basic Purposes / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Moon Sighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.