Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Dangote GETS Invitation Mail - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote GETS Invitation Mail (2344 Views)

How To Get Recruiters’ Attention When Applying For Jobs By E-mail - Vineck.com / Info.nigeriacustomservice@mail.ru / Dangote GETS 2016 Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Hey guys, I applied for this scheme earlier this year and got an invitation mail just now. Anyone with me? Lets pull resources together
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by agwuabia: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2016
So they have finally started inviting electrical technical people for their own aptitude test. Good news, those of us who wrote since May can now start expecting interview invite soon. I told them that they will soon invite other departments for their own test, it has happened.

Which course did you study and qualification?
I wish you all the best in your test.
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by emmabod(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2016
agwuabia:
So they have finally started inviting electrical technical people for their own aptitude test. Good news, those of us who wrote since May can now start expecting interview invite soon. I told them that they will soon invite other departments for their own test, it has happened.

Hi Bro,
Same here. Please can you help out with related questions to practice with.
Thanks pal.
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by hizicque: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Yes, I also got the invitation.

Dear Candidate,

GETS BATCH 6 WRITTEN TEST - LAGOS CENTRE

You have been shortlisted as an eligible candidate for our 2016 Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). Please come to the following venue for a written test. Details are as follows:

Venue
Dangote Agrosack, Plot 3, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Date
Saturday 17 September, 2016
Time
8:00 a.m. prompt

You are required to come along with the following original credentials (and photocopies) for sighting & verification:
1. Valid means of Identification

2. Birth certificate or certified true declaration of age

3. Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)

4. Certificate

5. NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter

6. Two (2) recent passport size photographs (against white background)

7. Writing Materials (HB pencil, Eraser, Biro)

8. Scientific calculator

Please be punctual! Call Adetola Roberts on 09053864771 for further enquires.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and confirm attendance to same.

Best Wishes!
GETS 2016 Recruitment Team

Please what is the test like?
Is it GMAT or Skill based?
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by hizicque: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2016
agwuabia:

Please, How was the exam you sat for in May?
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by gingger(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2016
I got same mail.. Those that has written should give us an incite on wat to expect and renumeration if possible

1 Like

Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by agwuabia: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
You guys should prepare with GMAT and also visit indianbix.com for some questions to practice with.

All the best to you guys.
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by megadinho(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
I wrote for mech. and the questions was purely mechanically related and kinda tough... So I guess urs ll b based on d field u applied for. I ll also advice you to do intense revision on what you studied in SCH.... They didn't mention anything abt renumeration.
Lastly, look up to God! Everything dey with God

Good luck...

2 Likes

Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by ksolution(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Where do you see opportunity for growth in 2016/2017? Piuni Telecom industry continues to be at the Epicenter for growth, Innovation and disruption for virtually any industry. Piuni holds the future knowledge for Telecommunication, if only U understand what it means for a single card to recharge all networks in 143 countries and still get 5% of everything done in your platform. piuni is not only fueling major business transformation across industries, it's also changing how technology professionals sell their products and services, operate and plan for future growth. Piuni is the backbone of the digital economy. "DON'T ERR IN VISION, because IF YOU DO YOU'LL STUMBLE IN JUDGMENT". call 08065014456 for more infor. Strictly Business Builders, Telecom Dealers, Government Officials and Entrepreneurs. BE your own Boss.
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by Qasim19: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
I also got an invite. Pls anyone have an idea on how to get there from Abeokuta?
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by Dellybamss(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Qasim19:
I also got an invite. Pls anyone have an idea on how to get there from Abeokuta?

From abeokuta (lagos garage) enter oshodi, alight at ikeja along. From there, pick a napep to ikeja under bridge. the napep may likely follow oba akran, tell him you are going to dangote agro sack. not far from ikeja under brigde. sucesssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by Qasim19: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thanx alot
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by Iamabraham(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
I got an invite but later got another mail minutes later recalling the invite.
Best of luck to you all.
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by Dellybamss(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Iamabraham:
I got an invite but later got another mail minutes later recalling the invite.

Best of luck to you all.
as in?
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by aphrodisiac(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
I have also been invited but I rescheduled because Lagos is too far from where I live.so the sent me another mail saying that they will let me know when the Ubajana test willbe taking place. who is with me? cryI have also been invited but I rescheduled because Lagos is too far from where I live.so the sent me another mail saying that they will let me know when the Ubajana test willbe taking place. who is with me?
Re: Dangote GETS Invitation Mail by babauzez(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Has anybody been called for d interview?

(1) (Reply)

Please For Urgent Job In Asaba / Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fmcg Distribution Limited / Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.