Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success (65364 Views)

See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Mbkite(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2016
A female facebook user by name Amanda, says that success is sexually transmitted. she was supported by other female facebook users.
Nairalanders, what do you think about her opinion?

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
huh huh huh huh huh angry
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Mbkite(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2016
and

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2016
True

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Mbkite(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2016
and

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Mbkite(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
True
chidinma! even you?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Instead of her to strive towards being successful, she and her friends are dreaming about fĂșcking financially successful men. But what do I know, Hoes will always find a reason to justify their promiscuous life. But that's none of my business. cheesy

[img]http://media./media/3o85xGocUH8RYoDKKs/giphy.gif[/img]

491 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Mbkite:

chidinma! even you?
Lolz... Must you mention my full name? Anyway, there's sense in the post. Don't allow recession cloud your judgement

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Lolz... Must you mention my full name? Anyway, there's sense in the post. Don't allow recession cloud your judgement

You need prayers

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by chimoskyg(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Word grin
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2016
STD na success?!

24 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You need prayers
We all need prayers my dear

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
We all need prayers my dear

Who be your dear

hmmm....

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2016
I Sight One Ashaw0 On This Thread

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2016
just imagine the sick mentality!

Instead of striving to become a successful individual.. you are looking for an already made man to help u out of ur sufferings -- why? cos u can offer him pvssy

And these same fvctards will get upset when men classify them as sex objects and not having anything else to offer apart from pvssy!

Get a Life -- Make ur own Money -- Oprah Winfrey na woman like u! angry

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
True
you hear shey angry report yourself to my bedroom. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Berbierklaus(f): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Piiko:
you hear shey angry report yourself to my bedroom. undecided
undecided
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Mbkite(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
lalasticlala, can you see what our sisters are turning into.....

6 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Section8(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Philosophy 102 the original Olosho motto

11 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by AngelAhnie(f): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
If I talk them go come for my head lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Mbkite(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
If I talk them go come for my head lipsrsealed

say it

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by AngelAhnie(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mbkite:

say it
If I talk, some broke guys won't like what I have to saylipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Ifakiland(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
what arrogance....what insolence....what outrage.....just hopeless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Joe171(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
NOLLYWOOD DON WASH DIS ONE BRAIN.
I SAW A MOVIE LIKE THIS SOME DAYS AGO AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF. TRUST GOD AND DO THE RIGHT BUSINESS, MY RICHES OR DESTINY AIN'T TIED TO SEX OR ANY BABE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Opistorincos(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
There's nothing like common sense in 2016, most people cannot think straight cos of recession. Ori eni to post kini yi si facebook ti din kan

17 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
VolTOxic:
Instead of her to strive towards being successful, she and her friends are dreaming about fĂșcking financially successful men. But what do I know, Hoes will always find a reason to justify their promiscuous life. cheesy
cheesy Have you heard that 1 line from Hoes who pulls it out and sticks it in everything and claim he just bein' a man cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jarizod:
just imagine the sick mentality!

Instead of striving to become a successful individual.. you are looking for an already made man to help u out of ur sufferings -- why? cos u can offer him pvssy

And these same fvctards will get upset when men classify them as sex objects and not having anything else to offer apart from pvssy!

Get a Life -- Make ur own Money -- Oprah Winfrey na woman like u! angry
nice point, you are too far Linda Ikeji nko

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by ladyF(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmmm....wetin person no go see? Why can't they be the ones transmitting the success to their men? Gold diggers spotted! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by seapson(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
can u see wat we are now facing in diz country?

brain turning upside down because of one person

5 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by chimah3(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol! Na by so.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.