Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why Is It That Hausa/fulani Peoples Like Calling Wrong Numbers? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is It That Hausa/fulani Peoples Like Calling Wrong Numbers? (951 Views)

Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / Hausa / Fulani Men (pictures) / Beautiful Hausa / Fulani / Kanuri Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Hausa/fulani Peoples Like Calling Wrong Numbers? by alexarelano(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2016
I've witnessed this for more than 3 times today. And many occasions, if unknown caller calls, I would hear As Sallam Aleikum.. Bla bla bla
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Hausa/fulani Peoples Like Calling Wrong Numbers? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Are they schooled?
99% of fulanis are illiterates now

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Hausa/fulani Peoples Like Calling Wrong Numbers? by alexarelano(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
EastGold:
Are they schooled?
99% of fulanis are illiterates now
Honestly speaking, they disturb my phone a lot

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Hausa/fulani Peoples Like Calling Wrong Numbers? by AfroMighty(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Same here with me, It do make me angry and the worst is that after telling them they've called a wrong number, they will keep calling until you find someone who can speak to them in their language.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Hausa/fulani Peoples Like Calling Wrong Numbers? by YonkijiSappo: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
LOL....so true!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Hausa/fulani Peoples Like Calling Wrong Numbers? by alexarelano(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2016
AfroMighty:
Same here with me, It do make me angry and the worst is that after telling them they've called a wrong number, they will keep calling until you find someone who can speak to them in their language.
Lols grin

(1) (Reply)

‘sp*rm Smoothie’ – UK Based Woman Reveals Her Source Of Energy Every Morning / Moremi: Olugbo Is Wrong To Rewrite Yoruba Ancient History / Photos: Emir Of Kano's Young Daughter Graduates From Quranic School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.