Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? (21551 Views)

Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window / Driving On An Empty Tank? You May Need This / See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Why won't Nigeria be in recession with the way her citizens tell lies

4 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by flokii: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2016
1stCitizen:
Why won't Nigeria be in recession with the way her citizens tell lies

you sef see am abi?

buh to be frank.. it's all for laughs, nothing so serious. cheers!

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by dukeo(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2016
asarebabson:
I guess as much dear. Let the lies begins. Lolz

It probably is no lie because i've driven a car with my sisters baby on my lap although i wasn't on a high way
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Kwontinu...special HE-LL is waiting for you cos people will start blaming blood surking demons on Nigerian Roads if you had crashed that night

anyicash:
I was Driving With my girl friend at the front sit and it was somehow dark like around 8pm. I couldn't imagine it ,my girl was busy giving me a BJ, and we were using the PH/ENUGU EXPRESS WAY.at a particular time i couldn't handle it no more, i pulled over and we had a sweet Quickie, calm down and continue our journey.

jamexborn:
Lol
One time there was traffic on third mainland bridge, so turned back to Berger and I did Mach 2 to iyana oworo and flew across third mainland bridge, all in about 8.3sec
Haha
virginchaser:
I could not believe i did this long time ago. As PHC based on holiday in Lagos, i always love it whenever Lagos police see my car plate then 169PHC. The hailing no be here as if everyone living in PHC is a bunker-er.
My worst escapade was on Lagos Ibadan express road i helped one damsel around Berger also going to Ibadan. We got acquainted and she agreed to give me BJ while on motion. I was going slowly behind this fully loaded 911 with some guys sitting on top of load behind the lorry, spotted us and started giggling and pointing hands, excited washing us and i sensed they were more thrilled than me. I did not give a f..k. I only felt they should not fall down from up there on top of hard tar.
Warning! Do not try that on steering. I was lucky to escape been crashed.
buchilino:
MINE WAS TOUCHING D PRIVATE PART OF MY EX. B4 SOME OF U START GIVING ME NAME TAG, DIS INCIDENT HAPPENED SOME YEARS BACK OOO. AM NOT CRAZE 2 TRY DAT STUNT AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by dadabashua1(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2016
driving in kaduna got to a military check point.. as per the son of a military officer I know their rules.. so since I claimed to be an army officer, I was on civilian out fit, so I did the needful, as such was given a resounding salute by the military men and asked others to wait for to me pass.. wow was soooo cool. jealous my dad for what he have being enjoying... lolz.. will never forget that faithful day

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Abayor7: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2016
haywire07:
Had to go see my girl like dis cool cool
now, this is funny! grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by 12inchDickson: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Lol a guy overtook me, I chased him nd blocked him after overtaking him, he couldn't overtake till we got to a bend, omo the guy sabi drive too oooh......
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by klbakare(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2016
nmreports:
Ah! plenty.
Dont really drive juat yet.... but the few times I drove.

Wanted to overcome a trailer and was about to but on sigting an incoming vehicle, I moved towards the trailer in a bid to escape a collision. You know the type where you hug a human because of fear. Na mechanic me and trailer end up.

Was in UI to register for postgraduate studies so on my way home, took to the steering and wanted to move out behind a car. I scratched the back of the car while turning out.and instead of me to stop I felt oh deed is done just finish what you started and I ended up messing up the bumper.

Im sure we arent talking about the amorous things we did in our vehicles.

Feel free to share some of those amorous things, am all ears and salivating
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by LorDBolton(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2016
nurey:
I did a 180 degree turn on the express and switched to reverse, when the popo caught a glimpse of me, it turned to a hot pursuit.

I saw a log trailer and passed under it to escape through an interchange and lost the guy. I was driving a MAZDA RX8 in need4speed most wanted.

Lmao
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2016
BJ grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Onix01: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Rexnegro(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2016
nurey:
I did a 180 degree turn on the express and switched to reverse, when the popo caught a glimpse of me, it turned to a hot pursuit.

I saw a log trailer and passed under it to escape through an interchange and lost the guy. I was driving a MAZDA RX8 in need4speed most wanted.
hahahahayayayaya Lwkmdh You suppose follow Them art fast and furious 8 when e comes out.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by virginchaser(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2016
@ MICHEALALADEX

Stop been HATER... Learn to tolerates others views, religions, races and whatsoever.

LIVE AND LET LIVE and not live and let die.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by klbakare(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2016
I drove a brakeless T4 volkswagen bus to and fro from ibadan to lagos. I even helped some road safety officers after the "toll gate aarin" when I was coming back from lagos. They were under d bridge and it was raining. My younger brother laughed hard when they alighted cos they didn't even notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by metallisc(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2016
PaperLace:
I slept off. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by LorDBolton(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Was driving mumcy jeep back home (after dropping her off) when I spotted a cutie, offered her a lift

Tho her skirt wasn't skimpy immediately she sat it seamlessly moved up exposing her yellow fresh thighs.

I would stylishly look at her thighs for 5seconds and watch the road for 1.5 sec

Considering hw that mile 12 to majidun road bend-bend anyhow In handsight I realise how stupid my actions were.

God is merciful .

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by ajokebelle(f): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2016
asarebabson:
I guess as much dear. Let the lies begins. Lolz
I doubt its a lie, my mum's friend once did it, she was breast feeding her baby, making a call and driving, she did not even notice the FRSC, in front of her. After stopping her, they did not even know what to do to her, they released her after a while.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Rexnegro(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2016
JuanJO:
touching her punana while driving... she can't even resist dat cos am doing dat in my G-wagon.
Sometimes I go even pack one side, collect on round sef ...
You and one of my nigga suppose dey live together...he does that many times to girls Why driving...driving and fingering punana, sometimes park to collect some straffing....

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by metallisc(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2016
Adeoba10:
Throwing out suya paper on d move, not knowing that an okada rider was coming, breeze carried the whole paper and covered his face with the suya paper n pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by metallisc(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2016
nmreports:
Ah! plenty.
Dont really drive juat yet.... but the few times I drove.

Wanted to overcome a trailer and was about to but on sigting an incoming vehicle, I moved towards the trailer in a bid to escape a collision. You know the type where you hug a human because of fear. Na mechanic me and trailer end up.

Was in UI to register for postgraduate studies so on my way home, took to the steering and wanted to move out behind a car. I scratched the back of the car while turning out.and instead of me to stop I felt oh deed is done just finish what you started and I ended up messing up the bumper.

Im sure we arent talking about the amorous things we did in our vehicles.

overcome? ?

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by DEXTROVERT: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2016
I
was
chatting
on
whatsapp

And
Thr
Other
Day
I
Was
Applying
Powder
On
My
Face
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by metallisc(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2016
switmay32:
I carried my baby on my laps while driving at the same making phone call.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by obontami: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:
Got my dick sucked
Badooooooo grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Rexnegro(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2016
uwagimboo:
Chased an helicopter with my Golf 2, that I drove up to a hill in Enugu nd bashed the helicopter with my car...

Got Arrested that day but my dad called the ambassador of Nigeria nd I was released immediately.
mine was I chase a speed boat with my golf 3 2020 model on miami beach got close and hit the boat by the side and The boat somersaulted, coastal guards got me arrested, I just called my dad the ambassador to united state of America.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by metallisc(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2016
MrPIE:
Drove from Lagos to PHC. The next day I drove down to Calabar, after a week I drove down to P.H again, then after 3days, I drove down to Lagos finally, without any source of documentation, not even "Drivers License". Not proud of Myself grin cool

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by metallisc(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2016
xreal:
Wetin sef?

I am not here to read alone, make I contribute too.

Ok, was driving from one State to another, I saw this convoy with some blue and long bullion vans, few white coaster busses, few Toyota corrolas all with fully armed and masked Mopols; u guessed right, the convoy belonged to the CBN.
I overtook their convoy and maintained the first car position on their convoy till we got to the State we were heading, coincidentally, we were heading same state.

I laugh in Korean laguage

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by xreal: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49458712][/quote]

My brother, I no wan carry last.

Others above me did, so did I.
Maybe to make the thread interesting. grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by metallisc(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Onix01:
I love racing so much I can race with any car that's got good engine and tyre regardless of the E-Capacity. I overtook 10 vehicles on a row along the Lokoja-Abuja express when the road was single lane and unknowing to me the petrol tanker which was at the front was trying to negotiate into a gas station and a luxurious bus was coming in the opposing lane. So I had to increase the turbo as the car is a racing vehicle. At this point my vehicle bumped onto a concrete stone by the side of the gas station and found my car suspended into the air for about 5secs. People around the filling station were dumbfounded and wowed. I give Glory to God for sparing my life as the trip continued. #Autoracing

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by lhawarl1(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Mine was driving with reverse. My broda's no wan enter gear. Den i use reverse to drive it bak home. Am cool right?
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by alexarelano(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2016
ehnok:
Receiving a beejay
Blo joub? grin cheesy
Bad guy
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by kizyalex10(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2016
It's a lot,but I had this race while I was in a university with three cars,we went for a burial of one one of my course mate' dad.thou I came with my mum pathfinder suv.with some students inside the cars,we decided to bet,dey were with sport cars nd camery.so they tot they will beat me.on the high way,ndey were in in front.when police flagged us down considering d speed we re coming with,they all slowed down nd they were parked by d police,i slwoed down pretending to be parking,nd I zoomed off with d highest speed of my life till date nd dpolice came after me with their. Hilux.that was when I did the unthinkable,because the other friends followed too.they tot I had an exbit but not knowing I needed the 20k badly.it was d biggest risk I have taken since I started driving.i overtook a trailer,with a trailer coming in front.if I were 5 seconds late,i woudnt be alife to type d story,so d police had to wait till d oncoming cars passsed bfor they continued their pursuit by then,i was @ our designated spot sipping my beer,it took my friends 15 mins to arrive.even my fellow students inside my car developed high bp,one nearly wet my sit with urine.yes I must have succeeded but I wouldnt advice anybody to drive under the influence of alcohol,cos it's bbad,i took the risk because I was under the influence of alcohol,everytin looks normal till I analysed my driving d following day,after my course mate were abusing me dat night.i would have wasted livess for 20k but thank GOD no life was wasted nd the money entered my pocket.

5 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by nmreports: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2016
metallisc:

overcome? ?

Not totally.
Im in Lagos now and I only drove once.
Havent been driving in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? / You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.