Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,573 members, 7,801,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? (21541 Views)

Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window / Driving On An Empty Tank? You May Need This / See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by kulexkuzy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
mistakenly bashed a navy officer car..I tried to plead wit him..but I got a dirty slap.
.I no remember any tin again until nw ;Dmistakenly bashed a navy officer car..I tried to plead wit him..but I got a dirty slap.
.I no remember any tin again until nw
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Tinyemeka(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
PaperLace:
I slept off. embarassed
Hmmm... Same thing happened to me one time I was driving alone along Enugu-PH expressway. I just can't say how it happened. What woke me up was when the car hit a pothole. cry
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Obumorji(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Received a Mouth Action!
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Thompsonpet(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Remember 2going with my nokia 6260 while driving. That was when 2go came out newly and I have mastered my phone buttons, I cud press my phone without looking. Only God saved me dat day cux I had a near mis crash
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Musty856(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wanked my willy
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by dsaintJ4Real(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
1. Drove without headlights for 45minutes when my alternator belt cut;
2. Slept off on the wheel;
3. Finger bleeped a gf;
4. Got a BJ;
5. Got wanked on the steering ;
6. Drove at 180km/hr
.....yes. Looking back, it seems crazy! smiley cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
I have no lies to tell. #Ashamed
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by buchilino(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
Kwontinu...special HE-LL is waiting for you cos people will start blaming blood surking demons on Nigerian Roads if you had crashed that night

LOOK WHO'S TALKING.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by FluffySucre(f): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
busy picking my nose grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Rexnegro:
mine was I chase a speed boat with my golf 3 2020 model on miami beach got close and hit the boat by the side and The boat somersaulted, coastal guards got me arrested, I just called my dad the ambassador to united state of America.

Your own na small na. I was driving in los angeles on a saturday. Suddenly cops started chasing me i just pulled one button my car turned to rocket and i left the planet.

Seriously i'm commenting from Saturn

4 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by jennifer22(f): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Using my mouth as the horn.....
I went to cotonue to buy a car as I was returning to Lagos customs stopped me, I drove passed them headed to Warri straight, I was coming out from Lagos when armed robbers stopped me i refused to stop was still coming all of a sudden they started chasing me i revised the car with auto revise facing them and started driving to Warri with my back.... U need to see me that day I try over. Forgetting say I be woman i dey speed with my back come house...... Them shock.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by vikeyz(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
I closed my eyes & took my hands off the steering @ 100km/hr grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by jennifer22(f): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Your own na small na. I was driving in los angeles on a saturday. Suddenly cops started chasing me i just pulled one button my car turned to rocket and i left the planet.

Paddy abeg take my yansh, I no won sit again abeg take am.... Shuuuuuu Lai Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
jennifer22:

Paddy abeg take my yansh, I no won sit again abeg take am.... Shuuuuuu Lai Muhammad

I don't lie. Seriously, here in saturn i have met bepeeboh and hadabika. They are both aliens. I even have a garage where i service alien cars and jet fighters.

There was a time i even drove to pluto and mars but i'm currently in Uranus i came to buy some parts for my workshop.

I can branch earth as i'm passing so i can say hi to you if thats ok with you.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by jennifer22(f): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Perfectdanny:

I don't lie. Seriously, here in saturn i have met bepeeboh and hadabika. They are both aliens. I even have a garage where i service alien cars and jet fighters.

There was a time i even drove to pluto and mars but i'm currently in Uranus i came to buy some parts for my workshop.

I can branch earth as i'm passing so i can say hi to you if thats ok with you.

Abeg no branch abeg, just take my yansh from there.... Thank u

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Wizzz: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
nurey:
I did a 180 degree turn on the express and switched to reverse, when the popo caught a glimpse of me, it turned to a hot pursuit.

I saw a log trailer and passed under it to escape through an interchange and lost the guy. I was driving a MAZDA RX8 in need4speed most wanted.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros, after you na you grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
smh
Smh
Smh
Smh
Bad belle
Bad belle
Bad belle
Bad belle tongue
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Mavelshee(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
PaperLace:

lols.
You got me there.
One time I was driving this modest car, and this cute SUV sped past me...it was really cute_i wished it were mine.

So, I had to chase it, caught up with it, blocked it... beat up the owner, took his cash, the cute SUV too grin _ then sped off.
That was actually in GTA San Andreas.
I wish shii like that happens in reality... embarassed

You play video games....??
Are you married.........??
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by delighteddell(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
PaperLace:

lols.
You got me there.
One time I was driving this modest car, and this cute SUV sped past me...it was really cute_i wished it were mine.

So, I had to chase it, caught up with it, blocked it... beat up the owner, took his cash, the cute SUV too grin _ then sped off.
That was actually in GTA San Andreas.
I wish shii like that happens in reality... embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by lonelydora: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
driand:
Always wanting to do fast and furious on federal highways, 2012 while traveling to the east was at the benin bypass and exchanging Auto gears with one Toyota camry 2005 model, I suddenly looked at the speed clock and CHISOS!!! shocked I don reach 150m/h the next thing that came to my head was my beautiful Bae, grin grin if anything happens to me wen nobody is chasing me, some other dude will console her, that was how I released the gas pedal... Today I still got my life and still got my bae wink

150km/hr is no speed bro.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Teniolasmart:
driving without licences and i parked in front of a police station.....................

LOL Teni...u na LEGEND!! I doff my facecap!!!! If na me, I go dey fidget nio, PO_PO station loun loun!!!
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Teniolasmart: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

LOL Teni...u na LEGEND!! I doff my facecap!!!! If na me, I go dey fidget nio, PO_PO station loun loun!!!
d lord is by my side na.;;;;;;.;lol smiley:pwink
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

Bad belle
Bad belle
Bad belle
Bad belle tongue
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2016
jennifer22:

Abeg no branch abeg, just take my yansh from there.... Thank u
I'll take it na but i have to see you first :-P
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by driand(m): 5:15am On Sep 19, 2016
lonelydora:

150km/hr is no speed bro.
m/hrs not km/hr

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by lonelydora: 5:48am On Sep 19, 2016
driand:
m/hrs not km/hr

Haaa. Guess you said your prayers before embarking on this?
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Rexnegro(m): 6:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Perfectdanny:

#smiles e be like say I go comment another one o
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Teniolasmart:
d lord is by my side na.;;;;;;.;lol smiley:pwink

Jo oooo! Twaleee

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by temmym4(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2016
Adeoba10:
Throwing out suya paper on d move, not knowing that an okada rider was coming, breeze carried the whole paper and covered his face with the suya paper n pepper.

MR BONES, 2001.
Very good movie! i never knew u acted in it!!
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by helenbassey1988: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
once I was going with a convoy of 5cars from Benin coming to PH.. I was driving a Honda Prelude. the four cars in front overtook an articulated lorry, and I followed immediately without seeing clearly... There were two trucks coming in front, so the fourth car maneuvered and I was halfway d lorry, I was left with an Head-on-head collision... immediately I drove d Prelude under the lorry, as the two trucks passed I came out... and our Journey continued... wen we reach PH... see hailing...
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by helenbassey1988: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
My cousin Bashed a Lexus LX 570 from behind..and we left the car and ran away... the owner of the Jeep started laffing... we drove an Audi 80

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by kingreign(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
helenbassey1988:
once I was going with a convoy of 5cars from Benin coming to PH.. I was driving a Honda Prelude. the four cars in front overtook an articulated lorry, and I followed immediately without seeing clearly... There were two trucks coming in front, so the fourth car maneuvered and I was halfway d lorry, I was left with an Head-on-head collision... immediately I drove d Prelude under the lorry, as the two trucks passed I came out... and our Journey continued... wen we reach PH... see hailing...

Liar spotted!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car / You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians / What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.