Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Afro-pop Sensation Solidstar Releases Stunning New Photos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Afro-pop Sensation Solidstar Releases Stunning New Photos (335 Views)

Nairaland Afro-pop Sensation, Iyanzy, Releases Single / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven / Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afro-pop Sensation Solidstar Releases Stunning New Photos by Azeemokoya: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Achievas Entertainment signee Solidstar has just released new photos of himself; appearing dapper in a vintage shirt, blazer, sweatshirt adorned with flashy gold necklaces and rings. The ‘Wait Refix’ singer took to his Instagram page to share the new pictures accompanied with different captions.

One caption read; “As my beautiful fans patiently wait for my album ‘WEED’, I am proud to announce the album is in its finishing stages. I really can’t wait for y’all to feel this amazing body of work I’ve dedicated all my time and creativity to! I’ve put in so much work and I’m confident to say it’d be hard for any other album to surpass ‘WEED’ in 2016. We are taking over!”

Solidstar revealed details to the album some months back – explaining ‘WEED’ is actually an acronym representing the phrase “Witness Everything Exceptionally Different”.

‘WEED’ is expected to drop sometime in September and is rumoured to feature some of the biggest names in the music industry.

Follow conversation on socials; use #WEED,

See stunning photos below…
http://www.jalupon.com/afro-pop-sensation-solidstar-releases-stunning-new-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Brand New From G Slim, Nigerian Born South African Artist. / It Can Be Written To Suit You(raps&songs / I am going to be The Next Big Thing In Naija Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.