Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Women React To “I Love You, Sweetheart” After 10 Years Of Marriage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Women React To “I Love You, Sweetheart” After 10 Years Of Marriage (735 Views)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / How Nigerians React To The " How Are You?" Question. / How Women React To “I Love You, Sweetheart” After 10 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Women React To “I Love You, Sweetheart” After 10 Years Of Marriage by Azeemokoya: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Something hilarious happened during the quarterly edition of a church’s men conference focused on “How to live in a loving relationship with your wife.”

The men who have been married for at least 10 years were asked, “How many of you love your wife ?” All the men raised their hands. Then they were asked, “When was the last time you told your wife you loved her ?”

Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember.

The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wife: “I love you, sweetheart”.

Then, the men were asked to exchange phones, so each of them can read the other wife’s response to the love message…

Here are some of the epic replies:
http://www.jalupon.com/how-women-react-to-i-love-you-sweetheart-after-10-years-of-marriage/
Re: How Women React To “I Love You, Sweetheart” After 10 Years Of Marriage by Calismart(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Why should they be suprised?
Re: How Women React To “I Love You, Sweetheart” After 10 Years Of Marriage by 007Nasky(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Calismart:
Why should they be suprised?
I wonder

(1) (Reply)

Mechanic Joke By Dindy / Dont Laugh Alone!!! / Check Out This Application Letter.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.