Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity (14415 Views)

Does anyone have any Raw Gold sellers contact in Ilesha or anywhere in nigeria / Lpg (cooking Gas) In Commercial Quantity / Gold! Wanted To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by scholar769(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2013
can you kindly give me the details of your website and your mobile number
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by phlaakie: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2013
scholar769: WE ARE IN NEED OF GOLD AFTER ASSAY IN DUBAI THE SELLER WILL GET THE PAYMENT , THE QUANTITY IS BETWEEN 25KG -100KG THE BUYER WILL BE NEEDED MONTHLY, TRIAL SHIPMENT MAY BE BETWEEN 10KG TO 25KG , IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION OR YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BUSSINESS KINDLY CONTACT US
scholar769@yahoo.com
www.scholareduserve.com
yahoo; scholar769
skype scholar769
mobile 08073125518
scholar769: WE ARE IN NEED OF GOLD AFTER ASSAY IN DUBAI THE SELLER WILL GET THE PAYMENT , THE QUANTITY IS BETWEEN 25KG -100KG THE BUYER WILL BE NEEDED MONTHLY, TRIAL SHIPMENT MAY BE BETWEEN 10KG TO 25KG , IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION OR YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BUSSINESS KINDLY CONTACT US
scholar769@yahoo.com
www.scholareduserve.com
yahoo; scholar769
skype scholar769
mobile 08073125518

hello are you still looking for buyers? because we sell too. i sent a message to your inbox but you can also send yours to phlaakie@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by madegbola: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Investment Programme since I have joined in 2012 that pays into your savings bank account)
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by chiboy11(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
madegbola: http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Investment Programme since I have joined in 2012 that pays into your savings bank account)
dis guy s a scam, u all b careful
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by narrs: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL GOLD BUYERS!WE HAVE RAW GOLD FOR SALE WE CURRENTLY CAN SUPPLY UPTO THE TUNE OF 4kgs MONTHLY!
THE COMPANY HOPE TO BOOST ITS PRODUCTION IN THE NEAREST FUTURE TO THE TUNE OF 8KGSMONTHLY

IF YOU ARE INTERSTED IN RAW GOLD "24k" KINDLY CONTACT US AT tokunboalabi@yahoo.com or nasirr2000@hotmail.com
OR CALL THIS NUMBER!
THANKS!
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by derick1: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm Derick Jeffrey direct mandate to the Cleter Minerals Company Limited, Ghana, West Africa is a local mining company which is based on mining of gold and other precious metals, though some experts from different part of areas are also involved in this mining process due to their skills and experience on the mining work, it has really been very strict on their procedures and this is why the Ghana government recommended this mining unit as one of the best and valuable unit among all the mining units.

Established in the year 1999, Clients are expected to come over to Ghana for a Invest/contract and JV agreement, also for an eye view if willing to purchase with us, and we will give the best hospitality to clients who are willing to come and purchase from us and also a safety transaction and the both parties will be happy at the end of the transaction. Assay will be done at AA Mineral or PMMC Accra Ghana..

We hereby with full corporate and legal responsibility under penalty of perjury offer you sale of Gold Dust / bar under the following terms and conditions.

Commodity ………………….. Gold Dust/Bar
Quantity………………………. 200 kgs

Price……………………………US$35,000 per kg (Negotiable).

QUALITY ................................ 23+ Carat
PURITY................................... 96+%
Origin ………………………….Ghana
ALSO 9,000 CARAT OF DIAMOND..MANIFEST WILL BE PROVIDE IF NEEDED.

PROCEDURE: FOB Buyer visits Accra for physical inspection and control of commodity. Buyer and seller sign sales/purchase contract agreement then take the gold to this two chosen refinery for assay AA Mineral Or PMMc refinery.

PAYMENT: The seller and buyer move to buyer bank while seller rep and buyer rep are with the gold when payment is going on. buyer can make payment in cash or wire transfer in to seller account.

DOCUMENT: Change of ownership and assay report with all necessary document will be hand over to buyer after full payment of the gold.

Best Regards,
Derick Jeffrey

Email:derick.jeffrey@outlook.com
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by ayula24(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
There is gold in Nigeria but not commercialy mine like Ghana,but you get upto 5kg per month.
Kindly contact me with your interest.
ayoolufemi006@yahoo.com
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by Matilda62: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
we need Gold bar /dust in Lagos ... 22 carat 95% and above purity 1-50kg send mail to tildaland62@gmail.com #serious sellers only pls
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by Matilda62: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Trends:
Looking for how to buy raw gold and other minerals in Nigeria, please go to www.orichdeo.com and contact us via the numbers there. We exported to Dubai and to Germany  last year, apart from a few local sales. The gold was all sourced from here in Nigeria.

Ve serious buyers in Lagos ..if products is available in Lagos contact me
Email : tildaland62@gmail.com
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by ewaalo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Am dealer of raw gold, am looking for foreigners buyers anyone who have link u can connect me here is my contact, 08075674572
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by ewaalo(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Any one looking for raw Gold pls contact me 08075674572
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by emy4: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2017
We buy and sell gold. Any quantity you have to buy or sell, we have the capacity to deliver. For serious business contact: 08109943939
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by Maradona2020(m): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys i have a raw gold ,if you are interested or have a buyer contact me 09161676599
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by Maradona2020(m): 12:37am On Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys I have a raw gold and available with me now and real ,if you are interested or you have a buyer contact me %percnetage for you.
Contact me on 08161676599
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by obinnoka: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Looking for gold dust..from 50kg and above..must be purity: 23karat,
origin: nigeria
Send current pictures with current date for prove of availability of product
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
We are a licensed Gold mining company in Nigerian, we supply and sell raw gold in large quantity, interested dealers can buy below the market value from us and resell to make profit.

Procedure for the gold contract.
A draft production contract will be raised for both parties.

1.Contract signed
2.Buyer issues ready,willing and able (RWA) from local bank.
3.After seller bank confirms RWA, after confirmation seller instruct buyer to issue BG or IBPU.

Any of Our preferred payment terms

1. Advance part payment to us to be secured by an Advance payment guarantee.

2.irrevocable Blocked Funds of total amount for the period of agreed days to be issued to our Bank, Hardcopy to be preceded by a soft copy bank to bank.

3.Irrevocable payment Guarantee of total agreed sum.

4.Cash backed unconditional Bank guaranty issued to us.

Interested call : 08130174728
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Raw gold available for sale. Call me on 07042043534
Re: Raw Gold Wanted In Commercial Quantity by Zimfoundation: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
I have a supply link from Liberia. Can you provide details of your terms of buying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2020 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, OFFICE FITOUT AND OFFICE PARTITIONING / Cotonou Market: Very Cheap Clothing, Bags, Shoes, And Other Accessories. / Making Money Through Lottery(baba Ijebu) Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.