Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 PM

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS (127703 Views)

I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by dainformant(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
For those guys who have formed a habit of bombarding ladies with unnecessary and disturbing chats online especially on Facebook, better have a rethink cos some ladies are not smiling. A girl, in a bid to "shame" a guy who has been pestering her with sex requests on Facebook for FOUR years, has exposed the messages she received from him (including the dirty ones)...

Sandra Nicholas, a law graduate of Imo State University, Owerri, took to her Facebook page yesterday to post the chats below..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-what-this-girl-did-to-guy-who-has.html

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by dainformant(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Firefire(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
E ni un wa iwakuwa, a ri iri kuri. undecided

Sandra, the guy dey beg you.

239 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by PrettyCrystal: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
this is serious

16 Likes

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
this girl sef ..wetin u dey form

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by dainformant(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2016

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Most nigerian men are "emotionally-rupt" and sex starved. I am not surprised sha

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
You see a smart lady, you say she is forming.

You guys need to work on yourselves for real.

261 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by LesbianBoy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nigeria guys too mumu

577 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by greatwhite(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sick dude begging for sex like his life depends on it. What inspired that amount of desperation for sex?

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by kilokeys(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
i use to know this biatch back in taraba 2011 batch A nysc camp...

drama queen.. feel men should worship and kiss her feet

until she made a mistake with me... asked if i cared for a can of malt on a scorching afternoon while I was hanging out with my goons.. you guys needed to see her face when i took the malt, gulped it down and said "thank you"

mtcheew...

241 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
This guy is a loser

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Smellymouth: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wahalai, some dudes dey fall hand..

Women are attracted to superior men...

Don't be fooled...If you're not acting and behaving in a masculine/confident manner with women,more than likely,they're not interested..

By the way, such ladies don't deserve attention..

That's why I love such dudes#Nohomo ==>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4239765_19292881669130723350421483503186438115715n_jpeg45fb1b1eaca7be16d4e62977fe52317f

431 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by KevMitnick: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
These are the guys who make life difficult for other guys. Five the girl 1week, if she is still forming, move the hell on. Just like fishes in the ocean, there'll always be someone new. Damn. The girl is even advertising herself indicative of someone with low self esteem.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Berbierklaus(f): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
That was How one nairaland guy was begging for sex o,infact I can see him on this thread tongue

This same guy will not hesitate to post Unclad pictures of her or shame her if she had agreed to have sex with him.
Nigerian men and double standard.....smh

Boys and sex grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by LesbianBoy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
The guy is a LOSER! Ahn ahn! Nigeria girls sef! You all should stop wearing skimpy cloths and posting it on social media. You are destroying a young man's life somewhere without you knowing angry

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Section8(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
What nonsense!! If you ask once and she no gree throway face for that side. U sabi how many girls wey fine pass her dey naija....Smh

22 Likes

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Jay542(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jan - Jul only 15k increase. When you ready drop better money she go reply you.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by sirusX(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sometimes I wonder who to blame...the guy or the lady? undecided

The issue is that ladies sometimes know their dressing or pose could be provocative...yet they post it online anywayz.
I'm guessing it's to attract "something", if not trouble

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by LesbianBoy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can list nairaland girls that will be facing what the girl faced from that loser. Should i call names? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by manuel80(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol.. Sandra don enter am cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu

7 Likes

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Berbierklaus(f): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
kilokeys:
i use to know this biatch back in taraba 2011 batch A nysc camp...

drama queen.. feels men are under her feet..

until she made i mistake with me... asked if i cared for a can of malt on a scorching afternoon... you guys needed to see her face when i took the malt, gulped it down and said "thank you"

mtcheew...
Brother wakeup from this dream grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by kilokeys(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Brother wakeup from this dream grin

thats d good thing about keeping diaries. everything becomes as vivid as ever.

i no dey dream o.. how are you?

3 Likes

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by HMZi: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sandra!! You are wicked,just they mess with this psychotic fellow.. . ....lwkmd oo!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
If all Nigerian men were like him, Nigeria will be a better place grin cheesy tongue

6 Likes

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by LesbianBoy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
That was How one nairaland guy was begging for sex o,infact I can see him on this thread tongue

Boys and sex grin

You didn't add zuma!

Anyways......Don't mention cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by HMZi: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
na mumu gal..

6 Likes

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Berbierklaus(f): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
kilokeys:

Thank You kiss

4 Likes

Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by stanigho98(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
My God 9ja guys sef tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS by Berbierklaus(f): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
kilokeys:

Looolzz grin
I want to hear this gist o,I'm fine and You?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.