Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. (6257 Views)

10 Countries You've Been Mispronouncing Your Entire Life / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust / Dana Air To Fly US Based Doctors On Free Medical Mission To Uyo… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Nature8(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice thread bro..
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by emmadejust(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
I hope naija make the list among the 50 cleanest and safest air.

I hope I'm not dreaming this time
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by loomer: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Explorers:
9. Ireland.

Many travellers visit Ireland for the presence of its beautiful atmosphere, landscapes, attractive green hills and open space.

However, there is one more reason for which Ireland is one of the most visited tourist destination in the world, the country has managed to keep its air very clean.

In addition to environmental regulations, the Irish are lucky to be so exposed to strong winds coming in from the sea and overthrowing the little pollution they generate away.

Ireland ke? I disagree
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Explorers(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Funjosh:

Brother forget it, Nigeria might not be among top ten wink

But Explorers why combining the two together

Nigeria is not on the list even if you go to wiki. These are countries with heavy industries.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Funjosh(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Explorers:

Nigeria is not on the list even if you go to wiki. These are countries with heavy industries.

That's a plus bro cool
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Explorers(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nature8:
Nice thread bro..

Tnx bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Gosj01(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nairamarked!

#Orire
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by DerKlassiker: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thank God Nigeria no follow dey. But USA suppose dey now with all their heavy equipments?
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by 1miccza: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Explorer you lie here oo,no country's air can be as clean as that of Oshodi in Lagos or Lagos Island.. Fogerrit meehheenn!!!
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Explorers(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
DerKlassiker:
Thank God Nigeria no follow dey. But USA suppose dey now with all their heavy equipments?

Because they control it.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Explorers(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2016
thesicilian:
I think your title should be "cleanest, safest, and least hazardous air..."

Thanks bro, was trying to have countries with both safest/cleanest&most hazardous air. Like two different lists, u get?
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by thesicilian: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2016
Explorers:

Thanks bro, was trying to have countries with both safest/cleanest&most hazardous air. Like two different lists, u get?
Oh, I see.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by braithwaite(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Good one,explorers
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Explorers(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2016
braithwaite:
Good one,explorers

Tnx bro....
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by TrillPost: 7:16pm On May 29, 2018
Thanks for such a great info. you can also check in detail about the top 10 polluted country in the world 2018https://www.trillpost.com/news/science/top-10-polluted-countries-world-2018/
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Explorers(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Funjosh:
Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland in fact all the Scandinavian countries air should be clean cool

How person fit enter any of these countries now as US don lock up visa now bro?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Funjosh(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Explorers:

How person fit enter any of these countries now as US don lock up visa now bro?

Those countries don't joke with their visa, to enter dia is difficult unless you enter through education packages.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by boyo123(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2018
nice

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. by Explorers(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Funjosh:

Those countries don't joke with their visa, to enter dia is difficult unless you enter through education packages.

Na so bro, and we wey we no fit afford the education package.

Se na 2 accept fate now....

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Student Visa: Should I Apply Alone Or With My Wife (as Dependent?) / Italian Embassy Appointment Help / Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.