Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday (2321 Views)

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Arsewipemod:

So Sukkot is no longer a talented liar, right? See your mouth. When it comes to PMB vs Cliffords, Sukkot becomes a liar, right?

These things are beyond you. sukkot LIED about Buhari, and the evolution of the Nigerian (and world) situation continues to prove me right. I stand by what I said, HE LIED. These are painful strokes that bear directly on me but they must be mete. You don't mess with or trivialize with YAH the way sukkot has done.

Painful but faithful blows angry
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Dayyyuuuum niggah! This niggah here called you a talented liar! Are you trynna suck up to him now 'cause he supported your thesis? Where is yo dignity mayne? Tell that niggah to shove his opinnion up his buttcrack. When you start dishing out the truth about Nigeria and the present administration, that niggah there starts to get uppity, and calling you a talented liar and all kinda names. That confused Clifford loving niggah. Shi.t!

sukkot, if you did not call me confused, this fellow here would not call me confused, so sukkot, am I confused? Do I speak YAH's truth or you still think I am confused, now answer me sukkot! angry

I asked a question to clarify before I made a contribution to this thread, when my question was answered, then I made my contributions to the thread. When YAH is concerned, there will be no half measures, the zeal of and for my Father's house has eaten me up completely.

sukkot called Buhari lord and saviour of Nigeria, he LIED in YAH's name, he convinced many Nigerians into slavery, he did not tell the people the truth.

This is beyond you angry
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
[b i dont hold grudges brah. i flow like water. i never back peddle on the past. the past is the past, and today is today [/b wink grin

YAH holds grudges.
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Keep quiet niggah! You called Sukkot a TALENTED LIAR! Just because he has an opposing view about your romance with that Arch-slowpoke and a staunch support for PMB; and his disdain for Cliffords and the Ipad yoots, you called him a liar and pronounced judgement on him.

Staunch support for PMB (zombiesm) and ethnic bigotry (little mindedness) from someone who is supposed to have a bird's eye view of world events?

You have no idea.
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Arsewipemod: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

sukkot, if you did not call me confused, this fellow here would not call me confused, so sukkot, am I confused? Do I speak YAH's truth or you still think I am confused, now answer me sukkot! angry

I asked a question to clarify before I made a contribution to this thread, when my question was answered, then I made my contributions to the thread. When YAH is concerned, there will be no half measures, the zeal of and for my Father's house has eaten me up completely.

sukkot called Buhari lord and saviour of Nigeria, he LIED in YAH's name, he convinced many Nigerians into slavery, he did not tell the people the truth.

This is beyond you angry

Wha.................! You still talking niggah? Now listen mayne. I'm gonna tell you who you is dawg. You is a confused name-calling , Clifford loving, fedorra -hatted goon loving niggah. Now that ain't beyond me dawg. I see things to ye know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Arsewipemod: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

This is beyond you angry

You is niggah! You's confused. Your vision is hazey mayne. Sukkot be telling the truth. Now let me ask you a question. Why you love them Cliffords so? Why you think that perpetually drunk, pokerfaced muthafuqqa was the messiah? Why niggah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Arsewipemod: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Staunch support for PMB (zombiesm) and ethnic bigotry (little mindedness) from someone who is supposed to have a bird's eye view of world events?

You have no idea.
I is full of ideas, dawg. I is full of em.
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Arsewipemod:

You is niggah! You's confused. Your vision is hazey mayne. Sukkot be telling the truth. Now let me ask you a question. Why you love them Cliffords so? Why you think that perpetually drunk, pokerfaced muthafuqqa was the messiah? Why niggah?
lolzzz you funny. and who is clifford ?
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
MrPresident1:

YAH holds grudges.
i aint YAH though.

colossians 3 vs 13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
MrPresident1:

This is beyond you angry

on many issues you are confused. but its nothing to be alarmed about because you have a solid foundation. the most important thing is a solid foundation wink
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by Arsewipemod: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzz you funny. and who is clifford ?

Ever heard of Clifford Orji? He was the first televised cannibal in Nigeria (not that there weren't others in large numbers scattered everywhere in the Southeast). He was caught right in the act one fateful morning in a Lagos surburb, roasting human flesh and describing in a terrible song how he was going to eat it. He was singing to himself ofcourse.
Now its a fact in Naija that these people are cannibals. They even have joints in their region where you can get peppersoup human meat with palmwine. Its real niggah. Its an ancestral thing. If you know about the Maori and how enormous they can get, its because of human meat consumption by their ancestors and this has kinda altered their dna. Take a look at our brothers in the east. Its the same altered dna. Thats why they grow so big and animal like. Full of unwanted extra muscles. Ever heard of the otokoto saga too?
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
sukkot:
[b on many issues you are confused. but its nothing to be alarmed about because you have a solid foundation. the most important thing is a solid foundation[/b wink

Not one jot or tittle of what is written will pass without being fulfilled.Your punishment is already written, open your eyes to read it

What is your point calling me confused, to discredit me? You exchanged greatness for a mess of porridge

Order out of disorder is the name of the game.
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by LordReed(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2016
I must be God's way of telling you to SHUT UP!
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Not one jot or tittle of what is written will pass without being fulfilled.Your punishment is already written, open your eyes to read it

What is your point calling me confused, to discredit me? You exchanged greatness for a mess of porridge

Order out of disorder is the name of the game.
huh ? relax with yasef bros. we outcheaaa wink
Re: The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday by sukkot: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Ever heard of Clifford Orji? He was the first televised cannibal in Nigeria (not that there weren't others in large numbers scattered everywhere in the Southeast). He was caught right in the act one fateful morning in a Lagos surburb, roasting human flesh and describing in a terrible song how he was going to eat it. He was singing to himself ofcourse.
Now its a fact in Naija that these people are cannibals. They even have joints in their region where you can get peppersoup human meat with palmwine. Its real niggah. Its an ancestral thing. If you know about the Maori and how enormous they can get, its because of human meat consumption by their ancestors and this has kinda altered their dna. Take a look at our brothers in the east. Its the same altered dna. Thats why they grow so big and animal like. Full of unwanted extra muscles. Ever heard of the otokoto saga too?
very insightful and funny yet disturbing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb / Follow Pst Chris On Twitter / Thirteen Reasons Why The Doctrine Of Original Sin Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.