Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again (3935 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Marvell23(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
We are in that time of the year when the big players in the mobile industry release their flagship devices. TECNO Mobile which is Africa largest mobile brand is preparing to introduce (if the leaked image we got is anything to go by) its flagship device into the market.

The Phantom series are TECNO’s biggest devices in terms of hardware, specification and aesthetics. The TECNO Phantom 5 which was released last year remains the most premium and specced device till date from the company.

As light as a pen

If the leaked image we got is to be taken seriously, then the upcoming TECNO Phantom 6 could be in for an award as the slimmest device ever. That also means the device will be incredibly light as pen and probably comes with a metallic unibody design. The image above further demonstrated how light the upcoming Tecno Phantom 6 will be compared to the weight of a pen. That means we could put the device and pen on our pockets without feeling much weight, this is very awesome because we all like a very light devices. Since the Phantom series are TECNO’s most premium flagship devices, a lot is therefore being expected from upcoming TECNO phantom 6.

Ultra-thin body with Amoled display

The TECNO Phantom 6 could be in for a big display and resolution jump if rumour reaching us is anything to go by, TECNO is apparently likely to introduce a 6-inch screen with at least full HD resolution or even a QHD resolution on the upcoming phantom 6. What is not clear at this time of writing this article is whether TECNO will introduce SUPER AMOLED display or stick with the IPS display used on the last Phantom phone. But from the leaked image above and rumour mills online, TECNO might be ditching the IPS screen for a more colourful and vivid super AMOLED display. The image on the leaked device above looks more colourful than the traditional IPS display, so we are probably guessing, the device will come with amoled screen.

One of many choices we make when buying a smartphone is the display type. AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology is now often seen in most super powerful flagship devices because colours are typically brighter and blacks are darker because portion of the screen can be effectively turned off. This can lead to a significant improvement in battery life especially when using a dark theme and wallpapers. Viewing angles are super cool on AMOLED compare to IPS (In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display). source http://www.phonecorridor.com/2016/09/ultra-thin-image-of-tecno-phantom-6-appears-in-a-leaked-photo/

Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Dandsome: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow.
Light as a pen?.. Lol

Honestly, if you've handled and know the weight of the Tecno L5, then you will be astonished as I am when they talk about the light weight of the coming phantom 6

Let's wait till it comes out
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by MizMyColi(f): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dandsome:
Wow.
Light as a pen?.. Lol

Honestly, if you've handled the Tecno L5, then you will be astonished as I am when they talk about the light weight.

Are you saying tecno l5 is light?
Is that not the first tecno powerbank phone?
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Dandsome: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
MizMyColi:

Na. I mean you'll be pleased with the light weight of the coming phantom if what the op is saying is true
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by techlesson: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dandsome:
Wow.
Light as a pen?.. Lol

Honestly, if you've handled the Tecno L5, then you will be astonished as I am when they talk about the light weight.

I don't think l5 is light.. Besides you can't match it up with the phantom in terms of weight o
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by techlesson: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
I hop it won't b too fragile curious

1 Like

Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Dandsome: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
techlesson:

I don't think l5 is light.. Besides you can't match it up with the phantom in terms of weight o

Maybe you misunderstood my post. I explained to the person above. Let me edit it for proper understanding
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by MizMyColi(f): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dandsome:

Na. I mean you'll be pleased with the light weight of the coming phantom if what the op is saying is true

Okay. That's good news then.

Tecno should also take note of the battery o.
We cannot have another samsung s7 on our hands.

3 Likes

Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by omoalajah(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Powerbank... LOL. That phone is really heavy... But am looking forward to this really much because i need to change my phone and cant afford the pricy Samsung S7 or iphone 7. Can't wait .
MizMyColi:

Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by dasphinx1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Its gonna come with a usb 3.0( type-c ) charging port.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by FellaL: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
I saw an article on Misstechy with the Phantom 6 beautifully displayed in sketches. More like the blueprint in sketches. Looks almost like the one put up by the OP. I anticipate.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by missslimzy(f): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
I just hope this leak is true. Impressive device.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by datyorubaboy: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
I trust this leak... Expecting a price range of 150k Maximum. Or else TEcno don fall my hand
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Fgollado: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmm r u saying its not possible for the device to be as light as a pen?
Dandsome:
Wow.
Light as a pen?.. Lol

Honestly, if you've handled and know the weight of the Tecno L5, then you will be astonished as I am when they talk about the light weight of the coming phantom 6

Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Fgollado: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
I have seen so many articles of the Tecno Phantom device that i can't wait for the release of the official specs...but obviously the phone will be amazing
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Fgollado: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Definitely nothing less than that
datyorubaboy:
I trust this leak... Expecting a price range of 150k Maximum. Or else TEcno don fall my hand
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Dandsome: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fgollado:
Hmm r u saying its not possible for the device to be as light as a pen?

As light as a pen you said?

Pls hold a pen and then let me know your thoughts. Honestly, I'm really anticipating to get the lay my hands on the phone. I'm really curious.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Fgollado: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice mahn
dasphinx1:
Its gonna come with a usb 3.0( type-c ) charging port.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Fgollado: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Well it can't be as light as a pen but maybe close there r devices that r relly light u know
Dandsome:

As light as a pen you said?

Pls hold a pen and then let me know your thoughts. Honestly, I'm really anticipating to get the lay my hands on the phone. I'm really curious.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by joudini(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
The deception by some of the posters on this thread is depressing.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Fgollado: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
LOL wats wrong with S7 battery??
MizMyColi:

Okay. That's good news then.

Tecno should also take note of the battery o.
We cannot have another samsung s7 on our hands.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Dandsome: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fgollado:
Well it can't be as light as a pen but maybe close there r devices that r relly light u know

Lol.... I know. Just tryna look for trouble. But honestly. Its really cool. I`ll love to experience the phone
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by investigator007: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fgollado:
I have seen so many articles of the Tecno Phantom device that i can't wait for the release of the official specs...but obviously the phone will be amazing

Honestly, they have help everyone down with this phone. Let it come out lets see how it is.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by tafat: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
joudini:

How do you mean please?
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by jerrysense: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2016
you have a point there
techlesson:
I hop it won't b too fragile curious
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by jerrysense: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2016
seriously..i wanna see it physically cos with the so many leaked pictures of it, i wan see d guy cheesy
investigator007:

Honestly, they have help everyone down with this phone. Let it come out lets see how it is.
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by FrozeBABE: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2016
joudini:
Please elaborate.. .
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by FrozeBABE: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Fgollado:
Sure I await too
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Tecmobs(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Phantom 6 and 6 plus lunch date leaked

One of Africa’s leading mobile makers, TECNO has been warming up to the launch of its September flagship on 25th of September in Dubai, the Phantom 6 and phantom6 plus. However, moving away from a known tradition of an African launch for its high-end Phantom series, TECNO opted for an overseas grand unveiling of what analysts have dubbed a “turning point” flagship.

Looking Forward to September 25th Dubai Launch Event... see you in Dubai.

Source: http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-66-plus-lunch-date-leaked.html
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by Norman4real(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
I dont like this design
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by tmanis(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ion know why people bother so much about weight of a phone... What will a few grams do to you..? Ild rather have a heavy strong phone than a light fragile one...
Re: Ultra –thin Image Of Tecno Phantom 6 Appears In A Leaked Photo Again by investigator007: 1:31am On Sep 21, 2016
jerrysense:
seriously..i wanna see it physically cos with the so many leaked pictures of it, i wan see d guy cheesy

The phone don de phone celebrity already. Everyone anticipating. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awoof!!! Make Unlimited Calls On Your Mtn Sims. / Nigeria’s Internet Users Rise To 91.6m / How To Recover Lost Files On Your Symbian Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.