Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Natural And Permanent Premature Ejaculation Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural And Permanent Premature Ejaculation Cure (619 Views)

Natural And Safe Way To Bleach Your Skin / Natural And Healthy Way To Loose Excess Fat And Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural And Permanent Premature Ejaculation Cure by danilho(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
NATURAL AND PERMANENT PREMATURE EJACULATION CURE

Premature expulsion (PE) is a condition in which a man ejaculates or release sooner than he or his partner might want him to. Premature expulsion is also called quick discharge, or early cum.

Only guys that has suffered premature expulsion in the past or are suffering from premature expulsion now that know how shameful and embarrassing the problem is and only their partners (girlfriends/wives) or their ex-girlfriend who dump these guys because of premature expulsion problem know how frustrating it is. This is why i feel so pained whenever some guys joke about such a serious problem.

You can not get a solution to a problem without knowing the root cause of the that problem. To know the causes and solution to premature expulsion check my previous post on premature expulsion "why many guys will never cure their premature expulsion problem"https://www.nairaland.com/3314308/why-many-guys-never-cure#48857011

It took me thirty(30) month (March 2011-september 2013) to permanently cure premature expulsion but that does not mean it will take all other guys that long to permanently cure premature expulsion. In fact, in most cases it take less than two months for genuine guys (Real men) that are really serious about eliminating premature expulsion.

For three(3) years now, i have been totally free from premature expulsion. Over 300 guys have also use the techniques i used to naturally and permanently cure premature expulsion and start to last longer in bed. Every bit of information you need have been carefully compiled in a book call expulsion Guide.

It is normally sold at #5,000 but currently sells for #3,000 due to 40% discount on the guide at the moment, but to mark my three(3) years of freedom from premature expulsion, which took me thirty(30) month of serious commitment to achieve. i have decided to help 30 guys by giving them a further 50% slash on the current discounted price of #3,000 to bring the price to #1,500. The first 30 people to order expulsion Guide starting from the moment stand to pay #1,500.

P.S: You will receive all the bonuses on expulsion Guide, just like those that got it at the normal price.

This giving away price does is not for everybody, It's for genuine guys (Real men) who value and appreciate information. Guys who take control of their lives, that stand up to their challenges and really want to eliminate premature expulsion, not those who guys that are afraid to take the bold step. It involve high level of commitment.

If you are one of the following guys, please don't bother to order

* Lack commitment and consistency: Some guys who just can't stick with the right techniques for long and can not invest any amount in their sexual health

* Lack patient: Guys who can't wait for some week for them to get permanent cure. They want to last long in bed after practicing for just few days so they will always prefer some drugs they will take just 30 minutes or one hour before sex to help the last long during intercourse.

* Guys with too much expectation:
Guys that have unrealistic target. They want to go from less than 2 minutes to 20 minutes within few days of practicing any techniques while some guys want to last 45 minutes of intercourse.

To order, visit www.ejaculationguide.com
Follow the instruction on how to order but pay the give away price of #1,500.

If you have any question on premature expulsion, on the guide(eBook) or on this offer. Please post it here on nairaland forum, the answer to your question might be of help to many other guys. You can also call 08073770177 or send an email to info@ejaculationguide.com

This offer is for thirty(30) serious guys

We all can last longer,
Re: Natural And Permanent Premature Ejaculation Cure by danilho(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
I first posted this offer at 4:23am and so far three guys that want to put an end to their premature ejaculation problem ordered today.

There are 27 spots left.

Am happy for you guys
Re: Natural And Permanent Premature Ejaculation Cure by danilho(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hi guys, happy weekend. Still at work but i just have quickly post this, i should have posted this yesterday but i came back late from work. Congratulation to the thirty-four(34) real men that ordered my eBook called Ejaculation Guide during the period of price slash (give away price) for the commemoration of my three years of freedom from ejaculation, the offer was posted last week Thursday. The offer for the first thirty(30) bold men to order my eBook called Ejaculation Guide at #1,500 give away price instead of the #3,000 ongoing 40% discounted price is no longer available, yes the offer was actually for the first thirty(30) people to order. Thirty-four(34) real men had already taken advantage of the give away price to get the book at #1,500 so the offer is gone, no longer available. One again congrats to the thirty-fourmen.

For anybody that really want to cure premature ejaculation but couldn't be one of the thirty-four that has ordered, please bear in mind the the price is back to #3,000.

To naturally and permanently cure premature ejaculation visit www.ejaculationguide.com or 08073770177

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!!!!! Skin Problem / 7 Types Of Medicos You Meet In Medical School / New Herbal Skin Cleanser Oil, Skin Lightening Creams & Pills Call +256777422022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.