Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? (1372 Views)

"My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by javadoctor(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Is it right? I have been married for 3 months plus and I'm not very close with the cousin, please respond.
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by delishpot: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
In the same house or bq of the house?
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by ojun50(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
3 month after marriage ke u better talk to yr wife nd hv a finally say.

Visitors should come after one year of marriage. Jst give her 3 days if she refuse u can do html on yr mind.
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
It can mean any other night with you occupyin ur mind with ur wife only.....and stop thinkin outta box grin
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by javadoctor(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
delishpot:
In the same house or bq of the house?

In the same house, I hv a guest room nd quite spacious parlor.
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by thorpido(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
It's not right.You have just been newly married,can't he give you guys some space?
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by delishpot: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
javadoctor:

In the same house, I hv a guest room nd quite spacious parlor.

Very wrong. What does your wife say about this?
Why does she bring in so eone you are not even close to? Understand if she has a sibling or relative you guys have adopted as one of you. But to bring in a stranger who in turn brings in strange women. Hmn...... to me O, it isn't nice. He should at least respect himself Na.
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by Berbierklaus(f): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
javadoctor:
Is it right? I have been married for 3 months plus and I'm not very close with the cousin, please respond.
What insolence shocked

What is your wife's cousin doing in your house just 3 months after your wedding

Why are Nigerians like this undecided
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by javadoctor(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

What insolence shocked

What is your wife's cousin doing in your house just 3 months after your wedding

Why are Nigerians like this undecided

Lol, truth is he has been here once, and maybe thought I would be cool with idea, I'm a quite simple person,but this didn't seem right when my wife confronted me about it. Thanks @ least I know what steps to take
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by Berbierklaus(f): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
javadoctor:

Lol, truth is he has been here once, and maybe thought I would be cool with idea, I'm a quite simple person,but this didn't seem right when my wife confronted me about it. Thanks @ least I know what steps to take
You have to take that step fast and take control of your "ship" asap.
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by diportivo: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ppl talking about the duration of the marriage undecided

So if its 10yrs old marriage now,people can be bringing strangers to the house

As Saturday go be,na from Friday we dey sabi

You wldnt bring the matter here if u were comfy with it....stamp ur foot down and take that decision u wanna take

Those wey neva marry wey dey make mouth upandan,when e reach una turn we go see d stunt wey una go pull tongue
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by lightheart(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2016
It's not right. And never will be right.

Gosh! How values are fast eroding!!
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by RealJaneDoe: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2016
You guys are newlyweds you need some privacy
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by southernbelle(f): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Imagine that! It's not right, he should respect you, his cousin and your marriage. This handshake has extended beyond the elbow, I am sure your younger brother (if you have one) will think twice before bringing his girlfriend to your house with your wife in it. Some people have no sense of propriety.
Re: Is It Right For My Wifes Cousin To Bring His Girlfriend To Sleep Over? by delishpot: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2016
I just wonder though, if it we're the wife making this complain about her husbands strange cousin living with them...... would people have stood behind her to say it is wrong, kick him out. Or would they have called her many unprintable names and said she was a bad wife, a modern wife and a family breaker?

A lady created a post about someone, a stranger living in her home and misbehaving, many NL ers insulted her, called her names and even asked her to serve the young man cos he would not live with them forever. I can see how lopsided peoples judgements are bas d on gender of the person making the complaint

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive : How Yoruba Lifestyle Almost Scattered A Home In Lagos / Marriage Gone Wrong / Why Divorce Rate Is Soaring Higher By Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.