Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) (19348 Views)

The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style / Oba Abdul Rasheed Adewale-akanbi: The Oluwo Of Iwo (pictured) / Rasheed Adewale-Akanbi Wearing Suit On Throne - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by mindtricks: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice one there.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ni@@a was high on some bomb-a$$ weed

I wonder how the older chiefs are coping with this dope fiend grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by eleko1: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Aminat508,nah where u hide Vickyrotex? proudly oduduwa
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 4:36am On Sep 16, 2016
He danced well.

Kingship is to serve the people.

He should gear his energy in that direction.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by elpatch(m): 6:03am On Sep 16, 2016
francisMKD:
DEAR MR. KING,

Abeg na who ur dance epp??

For this BUHARI recession regime na im u dey dance owambe abi....wen prices of things don cost like die even me i don forget how to dance sef na im na im u u u.....

mtcheeewww infact kontinuuu..
....The king has being of help to his kingdom, he just bought or arranged. Equipment worth a billion naira to his local hospital. I think that is applaudable

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by Daud2: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2016
SAME OLD NEWS. THE KING IS NOT REALLY FACING HIS BIZ. IT IS NOT A NEW THING.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2016
It is today that I confirmed that most people that comment on video threads don't actually watch them. I didn't see any dance after wasting my MB. I was patiently waiting for the dance only for the clip to end. I only saw someone flinging a bishopric robe
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by doublezero7(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2016
I had the pleasure of meeting with the king last Sunday and I've got to say he is the most humble and jovial Yoruba king I've met yet. (A d I've met plenty)

Very free-spirited, intelligent and is very young! Not some ancient of days kinda kings that can't even walk unguarded! undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by doublezero7(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2016
ziddy:
Ni@@a was high on some bomb-a$$ weed

I wonder how the older chiefs are coping with this dope fiend grin

You'd be surprised at how young he and his First class Chiefs are!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 3:41am On Sep 17, 2016
eleko1:
Aminat508,nah where u hide Vickyrotex? proudly oduduwa

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by Khenfshore: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Oba to ni swag!!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) by josite: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
i just dey laugh.yoruba race don enter one chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omugwo: An Igbo Aspect Of Life. / Which Is The Most Common Name In Your Tribe? / Similarities Between Yoruba And Bini (edo) Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.