Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. (10829 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / The Testimony Of Renowned Muslim Convert Nabeel Qureshi (david Woods Convert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Ranchhoddas: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
winner01:
Ranchhoddas would be an atheist if not for reason.
Hmmmm...
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by raphieMontella: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How exactly can you tell how the ''immaterial frequency'' works. How are you sure it is incompatible with the material brain.
im not ''sure...''
but from all ive acquired.NDE's are natural
e.g when you take alchohol,,''you'' become ''high'' because the chemicals react with your system...
How can physical chemicals make the ''immaterial you'' to get high?
Reflex actions..if the inside ''you'' controls ''you'' how does it control/perform reflexes?
The ''you'' is not independent of the brain,,eyes etc..they work together with the brain the focal figure.

Her material body went into ''spontaneous remission'' remember?
yes...i do..
As to why such happens? I have no idea...she's not even a theist right?
But it does not necessarily imply ''supernatural''t
like earthquake lights...we have no idea
theres a phenomenom called ''travelling stones abi sailing stones''..we have no correct idea on the stones but it doesnt mean a demon is pushing them..
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by felixomor: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Did you read my link? I need an explanation for the experiences she had during the NDE that led to what you are criminally trying to tag as spontaneous remission.

The guy clearly missed it by saying "spontaneous remission" in stage 4 of a blood dyscrasia.

He clearly doesnt know he is taliking with medically and scientifically oriented people.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by raphieMontella: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by cloudgoddess(f): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

Scripture is always accurate like a bullet shot from the muzzle of a sharp shooters rifle it always hits its target.

That verse above says it all in one sentence.

Tell me about it!

"When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand." Deuteronomy 25:11-12

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads." Leviticus 19:27

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves." Numbers 31:17-18

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD." Deuteronomy 23:1

These are such accurate and important pieces of guidance. Sharper than bullets. Thank god for the bible. Lowly human minds could never come up with something like this on their own.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by cloudgoddess(f): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2016
waldigit:

Yet so far none has come back from the dead to attest to the fact that atheist is the way.
But on the other hand we have overwhelming documentary evidence of those who came back from the dead to confirm the existence of God. Among them are scientists if high repute. The YouTube is already overflowing with that. Over!
undecided

1. No one has ever come back from the dead, as in from the actual grave, to say that they saw heaven. It's always people who are in a coma or some temporary unconscious state.

And, everyone who reports an NDE does so in the context of their own beliefs. Hindus see Hindu gods and goddesses, Muslims see Mohammad, and Christians see Jesus. This is very good evidence that they're experiencing dream-like altered states and/or hallucinations (brought on by the huge amount of neurochemicals released in near death) biased by their own subconscious religious convictions. Not anything that exists in reality.

2. Your statement that no atheist has come back to say atheism is true is pretty ridiculous. Of course not, atheists recognize that after death, the organs responsible for all sensory input and perception are no longer functioning. There is no "coming back". And we observe this in every person who has ever died (completely died, not a coma or temporary heart failure but full organ death) and been buried.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 17, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Tell me about it!

"When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand." Deuteronomy 25:11-12

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads." Leviticus 19:27

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves." Numbers 31:17-18

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD." Deuteronomy 23:1

These are such accurate and important pieces of guidance. Sharper than bullets. Thank god for the bible. Lowly human minds could never come up with something like this on their own.

Here comes this scientist wannabe! When scripture is applied in the context its meant for then its accurate such as I expressed. You do not present random scripture and use it to challenge my post. Its laughable! You are laughable
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 17, 2016
cloudgoddess:

undecided

1. No one has ever come back from the dead, as in from the actual grave, to say that they saw heaven. It's always people who are in a coma or some temporary unconscious state.

And, everyone who reports an NDE does so in the context of their own beliefs. Hindus see Hindu gods and goddesses, Muslims see Mohammad, and Christians see Jesus. This is very good evidence that they're experiencing dream-like altered states and/or hallucinations (brought on by the huge amount of neurochemicals released in near death) biased by their own subconscious religious convictions. Not anything that exists in reality.

2. Your statement that no atheist has come back to say atheism is true is pretty ridiculous. Of course not, atheists recognize that after death, the organs responsible for all sensory input and perception are no longer functioning. There is no "coming back". And we observe this in every person who has ever died (completely died, not a coma or temporary heart failure but full organ death) and been buried.

I guess you must be using a different google or a different youtube.

What would you interpret as death? Is it not when all vital signs are gone? No heartbeat, no electrical impulses to the brain? If you are honest to yourself you would see this all over the internet including among the scientific community where they studied and observed thid and even doctors who observed this and I suppose you are now also a medical doctor wannabe to say what the doctor observed correctly is false.

Being silly is like a drug you love taking in large doses.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Since you're bent on this, in one short sentence, for sake of brevity, "its in succeeding and helping others succeed".
Have more to say?

So your purpose is succeeding and helping others succeed? Thats the same purpose 90% of the people on earth have so why do you think you are different from this 90% who are made up of theists majorly.

If you have ever read about my gain from theism you will see it says virutaly what u just said but in more detail. So why do you think as an atheist you re then better than me when my reasoning and beliefs does not affect my daily output and input in life?

If you want to help others succeed same way others want to help you succeed and some of these people who help you succeed are theists so when they offer you success do you reject it? Do you call them stupid for thinking that way and wanting to help you succeed?

Surely if you offer them success they would take it and not tag you....but do you reject theirs and tag them still? You need to clesr your thoughts as an atheist because many of you do not even realise that your actions in life fight your comments yet you claim intelligence.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

they know poo

just imagination and make believe

you know almost all Nigerian atheist right now has tried theism?

Here right now is the fallacious one. They never tried theism. They were sitting on the fence as a true theist would love it and never leave what you love.....case in point is a certain hardmirror
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

bros, we have started exploring other planets, you may never know how that would turn out, we might end up living in different planets for all we know, I learnt certain group of people would be sent to live the remainder of their lives on mars (read it somewhere)

lots are going on

about resources running out, I remember a theory accepted that the world would be in food crisis by centuries ago, those that formulated it were right as far as they could see BUT they never knew there would be mechanisation of farming, as the time drew closer, the theory was abandoned

you'll never know bro, you'll never know, you may die decades from now and wake up in the year 2626472

Right now all you are doing is confirming my very words that you atheists and crew are simply Gamblers. You all hope that maybe someday all you are declaring would be true.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 17, 2016
raphieMontella:

okay...
All she experienced happened in her brain...
The brain had to create events to make up for ''lost time'' and other factors also...more likely when she was coming out of ''coma''
okay..how can a brain dealing on material frequency be able to recollect experiences of a distinct immaterial being that occured at an immaterial frequency?
Thats why brain damage leads to loss of memory from this -''soul''

You do realise that you are an adult who is talking with a fellow adult. Why do you sound childish with this flimsy excuse for what someone experienced in such harsh environments and under such a deadly illness.

So coincidentally both her NDE experience and the supposed spontaneous remmission you claim had to conveniently happen side by side?

So do NDEs cause such remissions because we have seen lots of cases where NDEs and healings occur immediately after. Show me one case of a spontaneous remmission under medical conditions of that which she suffered from or if its even possible.

Can srage 4 cancer for example experience a spontaneous remission? Can final stage AIDS experience spontaneous remission? Answer pls.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

So your purpose is succeeding and helping others succeed? Thats the same purpose 90% of the people on earth have so why do you think you are different from this 90% who are made up of theists majorly.
I'm different from them because I'm not religious about my purpose. By the way some religious folks (theists)slaughter others to achieve their own success. How do you describe that? They're better than me I guess angry

4everGod:

If you have ever read about my gain from theism you will see it says virutaly what u just said but in more detail. So why do you think as an atheist you re then better than me when my reasoning and beliefs does not affect my daily output and input in life?
Good! There's no one ultimate standard to judge who's better. However, your belief as a theist would affect your daily output because it determines 'to a large extent' how you pursue and achieve your purpose. You have a manual for life that restricts your actions, decisions and even thoughts. So how you achieve success depends on that.
Take for instance my sister had a job opening to apply for. Two days to submission of applications, we asks me to help her write her rewrite her CV and application while she goes for an 'important night vigil' as head of a group in church. Do you see how she pursues success? sad

4everGod:

If you want to help others succeed same way others want to help you succeed and some of these people who help you succeed are theists so when they offer you success do you reject it? Do you call them stupid for thinking that way and wanting to help you succeed?
I'd be silly to reject help from a theist or offer one, we're all humans irrespective of believe & unbelief. But a theist will most likely or certainly not offer me help on the basis on my unbelief. Do you think a pastor can offer an atheist a job in his firm when he's aware of his unbelief? He'd call him a demon grin We all make stupid decisions by the way, but most of the time due to what we're made to belief.

4everGod:

Surely if you offer them success they would take it and not tag you....but do you reject theirs and tag them still? You need to clesr your thoughts as an atheist because many of you do not even realise that your actions in life fight your comments yet you claim intelligence.
Of course they'll accept my help when they're in dire need of it. Who no like better thing? Why will I reject theirs too? Assuming you gift me something you think I'd reject?

My actions don't fight my comments young man.
Its rather you whose actions fight his comments by advising a brother to commit suicide just because of your Pascals wager! Meanwhile on another stage you're heard saying 'suicide is bad'
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

I'm different from them because I'm not religious about my purpose. By the way some religious folks (theists)slaughter others to achieve their own success. How do you describe that? They're better than me I guess angry

Good! There's no one ultimate standard to judge who's better. However, your belief as a theist would affect your daily output because it determines 'to a large extent' how you pursue and achieve your purpose. You have a manual for life that restricts your actions, decisions and even thoughts. So how you achieve success depends on that.
Take for instance my sister had a job opening to apply for. Two days to submission of applications, we asks me to help her write her rewrite her CV and application while she goes for an 'important night vigil' as head of a group in church. Do you see how she pursues success? sad

I'd be silly to reject help from a theist or offer one, we're all humans irrespective of believe & unbelief. But a theist will most likely or certainly not offer me help on the basis on my unbelief. Do you think a pastor can offer an atheist a job in his firm when he's aware of his unbelief? He'd call him a demon grin We all make stupid decisions by the way, but most of the time due to what we're made to belief.

Of course they'll accept my help when they're in dire need of it. Who no like better thing? Why will I reject theirs too? Assuming you gift me something you think I'd reject?

My actions don't fight my comments young man.
Its rather you whose actions fight his comments by advising a brother to commit suicide just because of your Pascals wager! Meanwhile on another stage you're heard saying 'suicide is bad'

I suggest you read your comment again and see how you contradicted yourself on every line. First you say some theists can kill to further their cause.....correction no true theist can do that.

Then you say as a theist my beliefs restrict me and restrict my actions but you forget you first said I can kill to further my cause....so I guess I can be restricted in other areas but not restricted to kill when clearly my beliefs are against that.

Then you say a theist would not accept an atheists working for them...whete is your proof of that....all assumptions and fallacies

Then you say a theist would accept your help if their life depends on it....I suppose you would not do same if your life depended on it.

Then you said I am contradicting myself by suggesting if you would die and return to say what you saw when I am clearly against suicide....even when I said I was asking a simple question to see if you had value for life. ....are you not lying here?

You see sometimes you need to sit back and check your actions against your words and see if they match...you will be shocked at your findings. The difference between us is simple....I love everyone and strive fo everyones success without attaching beliefs or other prejudices to it but you have clearly shown by your response that you do so ask yourself are you being fair?

You tried painting a nice picture of an atheist with your response but only succeeded in doing the right opposite and you know why? Success knows no religion, no tribe, no skin colour but is guided by one rule and its the rule of you get what you give. However, enduring success must be accompanied by joy and fulfilment of which Joy is key and this Joy triggers love so we are not mechanical with all we do...purpose is inevitable!

Everyone I have assisted on and off nairaland I never first asked them for their religious leaning or lack of but first saw a human like me with a real need and compassion responded which was why I asked you if push comes to shove would you be able to lay down your life for another and you dodged and kept on dodging that question and why? Your life is selfishly valuable to you so I can infer that all you wrote about helping others succeed are all lies because when you do help them its because of what you would get in return and never for free.

Have a good morning.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

What would you interpret as death? Is it not when all vital signs are gone? No heartbeat, no electrical impulses to the brain? ...

Yet it's called 'Near Death Experience' NDE not 'Death Experience'
What would you interpret as Near Death?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

I suggest you read your comment again and see how you contradicted yourself on every line. First you say some theists can kill to further their cause.....correction no true theist can do that.

Then you say as a theist my beliefs restrict me and restrict my actions but you forget you first said I can kill to further my cause....so I guess I can be restricted in other areas but not restricted to kill when clearly my beliefs are against that.

Then you say a theist would not accept an atheists working for them...whete is your proof of that....all assumptions and fallacies

Then you say a theist would accept your help if their life depends on it....I suppose you would not do same if your life depended on it.

Then you said I am contradicting myself by suggesting if you would die and return to say what you saw when I am clearly against suicide....even when I said I was asking a simple question to see if you had value for life. ....are you not lying here?

You see sometimes you need to sit back and check your actions against your words and see if they match...you will be shocked at your findings. The difference between us is simple....I love everyone and strive fo everyones success without attaching beliefs or other prejudices to it but you have clearly shown by your response that you do so ask yourself are you being fair?

You tried painting a nice picture of an atheist with your response but only succeeded in doing the right opposite and you know why? Success knows no religion, no tribe, no skin colour but is guided by one rule and its the rule of you get what you give. However, enduring success must be accompanied by joy and fulfilment of which Joy is key and this Joy triggers love so we are not mechanical with all we do...purpose is inevitable!

Everyone I have assisted on and off nairaland I never first asked them for their religious leaning or lack of but first saw a human like me with a real need and compassion responded which was why I asked you if push comes to shove would you be able to lay down your life for another and you dodged and kept on dodging that question and why? Your life is selfishly valuable to you so I can infer that all you wrote about helping others succeed are all lies because when you do help them its because of what you would get in return and never for free.

Have a good morning.

4evergod you're seriously pathetic and biased. Anyone on this thread can read and understand my response to you previous post but you choose to bend it to suit your false argument.
I said 'some' religious folks slaughter others. That's fact!! You know of Islamic killings. They're theists ain't they? Say no again and confirm for sure that you're a LYING BIGOT.

Second, I never said you can kill I was referring to 'some religious folks' who are obviously theists. Ain't you LYING again?

You finally deny asking me to "do the atheist community a favour by taking my life to confirm the afterlife". Hopefullandlord and Ranchhoddas can attest to this.

YOU ARE A BIG LIAR 4EVERGOD. I am totally disappointed!!!
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Ranchhoddas: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2016
raphieMontella:

im not ''sure...''
but from all ive acquired.NDE's are natural
e.g when you take alchohol,,''you'' become ''high'' because the chemicals react with your system...
How can physical chemicals make the ''immaterial you'' to get high?
Reflex actions..if the inside ''you'' controls ''you'' how does it control/perform reflexes?
The ''you'' is not independent of the brain,,eyes etc..they work together with the brain the focal figure.

yes...i do..
As to why such happens? I have no idea...she's not even a theist right?
But it does not necessarily imply ''supernatural''t
like earthquake lights...we have no idea
theres a phenomenom called ''travelling stones abi sailing stones''..we have no correct idea on the stones but it doesnt mean a demon is pushing them..
The effects of alcohol wear off once the alcohol is out of your system. You can take alcohol anytime to re-create its effect. This is clearly physical, or do you know anyone who has had a permanent physiological alteration as a result of alcohol intake?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

4evergod you're seriously pathetic and biased. Anyone on this thread can read and understand my response to you previous post but you choose to bend it to suit your false argument.
I said 'some' religious folks slaughter others. That's fact!! You know of Islamic killings. They're theists ain't they? Say no again and confirm for sure that you're a LYING BIGOT.

Second, I never said you can kill I was referring to 'some religious folks' who are obviously theists. Ain't you LYING again?

You finally deny asking me to "do the atheist community a favour by taking my life to confirm the afterlife". Hopefullandlord and Ranchhoddas can attest to this.

I am a Christian and not Religious so your comment about killing is not referring to me o if you must attack theists who do promote killing such as you have mentioned then do so and not use that as an example when speaking to a Christian thinking you would make a point with it. When was the last time you stood up against islam? Nairaland has records of all the threads and posts you frequent so give us your answer.

I asked you to volunteer yourself to die and come back since you were bent on claiming there is no life after death and like I said if you check my next questions I was gauging your value for life which I asked you directly!

Calling me a lying bigot repeatedly wouldnt make me one as all I see is a person who is trying to shift attention through false name branding. Go back on this same thread and see where I asked you for value for life.

You never cease to amaze me. You deceive at every turn in order to sell your pathetic idea of nice atheism when we all know atheism does not mean one becomes nice or more intelligent or even more eloquent....in fact it adds nothing but a freedom to live life as you please wiyhout being accountable to anyone for any wrong you might do.

Just like one atheist said on one thread that if he can circumvent the law he would as long as he is not caught he would do so and get away with it and keep doing it. We as Christians preach against that so with or without being caught you be the first judge of your actions and see if its right or wrong based on Gods word so the thought of even commiting a crime not to mention circumventing the systen would not even come up.

This clearly shows the corrupt nature in all of you as that is a classic atheist. You only respect the law when caught but if you can get away with it you gladly would...aint that right?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by raphieMontella: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

Here right now is the fallacious one. They never tried theism. They were sitting on the fence as a true theist would love it and never leave what you love.....case in point is a certain hardmirror
this kind talk sha!
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Yet it's called 'Near Death Experience' NDE not 'Death Experience'
What would you interpret as Near Death?

Stop responding before understanding. You should be asking "what is death" and not what is near death? My comment talks about death and not near death. Is death a place or a cause?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by raphieMontella: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

90% ?
Its less than 70% oga
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2016
raphieMontella:

90% ?
Its less than 70% oga

Now you are a statistician? Virtually everyone on earth has an innate desire to succeed and by so doing help others to succeed. Life interlocks at that point but we then ruin it by adding racial divides and religious affiliations to it much like you atheists are doing by calling religious folks unintelligent and caged.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

I am a Christian and not Religious so your comment about killing is not referring to me o if you must attack theists who do promote killing such as you have mentioned then do so and not use that as an example when speaking to a Christian thinking you would make a point with it. When was the last time you stood up against islam? Nairaland has records of all the threads and posts you frequent so give us your answer.

I asked you to volunteer yourself to die and come back since you were bent on claiming there is no life after death and like I said if you check my next questions I was gauging your value for life which I asked you directly!

Calling me a lying bigot repeatedly wouldnt make me one as all I see is a person who is trying to shift attention through false name branding. Go back on this same thread and see where I asked you for value for life.

You never cease to amaze me. You deceive at every turn in order to sell your pathetic idea of nice atheism when we all know atheism does not mean one becomes nice or more intelligent or even more eloquent....in fact it adds nothing but a freedom to live life as you please wiyhout being accountable to anyone for any wrong you might do.

Just like one atheist said on one thread that if he can circumvent the law he would as long as he is not caught he would do so and get away with it and keep doing it. We as Christians preach against that so with or without being caught you be the first judge of your actions and see if its right or wrong based on Gods word so the thought of even commiting a crime not to mention circumventing the systen would not even come up.

This clearly shows the corrupt nature in all of you as that is a classic atheist. You only respect the law when caught but if you can get away with it you gladly would...aint that right?

I was referring to theists (y'all who believe in and worship a god) in general and not Christians in particular; not even you. Yet you're taking it so personal. Why should I exclude Muslims? Ain't they theists?
Tell me why?

I have seen the kind of person you are. Anyone following our argument with sincerity will tell who's crooked. This argument has really revealed your true self. Well done and keep it up.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2016
raphieMontella:

this kind talk sha!

Na lie? If it were true then every true and lover of Christianity would be easily slipping through the cracks but are they?

I have been in ministry for close to 20yrs and still going strong so why havent I easily slipped through the cracks?

My ingredients for true Christianity is not falsehood or selfishness or hate or spite or pride but the right opposite.

I go out of my way for everyone. I stay up at odd hours of the night not because of personal gain but someone elses gain at no charge...I travel long distances for the sake of others...I give without expecting anything in return and everytime I am blessed as I add value to others as my Bible declares "I am blessed that I may be a blessing".

So answer me did I lie?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by hopefulLandlord: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

did you just discover he's a liar?

we are already used to it, watch as he makes a pathetic attempt at wriggling out of it

he would start digressing and digressing

1 Like

Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by hopefulLandlord: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

I was referring to theists (y'all who believe in and worship a god) in general and not Christians in particular; not even you. Yet you're taking it so personal. Why should I exclude Muslims? Ain't they theists?
Tell me why?

I have seen the kind of person you are. Anyone following our argument with sincerity will tell who's crooked. This argument has really revealed your true self. Well done and keep it up.

he would give bags of air like "you guys talk a lot more about the Christian god" or something along the line
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Tell me why?

Why use a muslim act to compare a christian life? You are being DISHONEST!
Am I muslim?

Would I use an agnostics acts to site and example to an Atheist?

You failed to answer my question. Since you abhor islamic killings and the fact that they can kill to further a cause and even went as far as using it as an example when dealing with a christian WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU STOOD UP AGAINST ISLAM ON NAIRALAND!

All the threads and comments on any thread you have ever made on nairaland is here for all to see. So kindly give me an answer.

Like I said trying to shift the goalpost when caught will not help you so falsely branding me a liar would not help your argument because as you said, everyone is reading.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

we are already used to it, watch as he makes a pathetic attempt at wriggling out of it

Must one be right all the time? See how he lies just to uphold his argument. Oh and the digressions.
Argument is supposed to make someone open to new ideas.
Whats he struggling for?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

Why use a muslim act to compare a christian life? You are being DISHONEST!
Am I muslim?

Would I use an agnostics acts to site and example to an Atheist?

You failed to answer my question. Since you abhor islamic killings and the fact that they can kill to further a cause and even went as far as using it as an example when dealing with a christian WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU STOOD UP AGAINST ISLAM ON NAIRALAND!

All the threads and comments on any thread you have ever made on nairaland is here for all to see. So kindly give me an answer.

Like I said trying to shift the goalpost when caught will not help you so falsely branding me a liar would not help your argument because as you said, everyone is reading.

Understand English please!!. We were talking about Life Purpose as Theist and Atheist!!!

NOT

Comparison of Christian and Atheist life.

STOP THE DIGRESSIONS!
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Your own case is uniquely abnormal. Even on anither thread yesterday they echoed my very words to you that you are a confused fellow with no bearing. You lean where ever seems favourable and switches back on a whim. Your kind is slimy.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he would give bags of air like "you guys talk a lot more about the Christian god" or something along the line

Correct! He now shifts to 'comparing of Christianity and Islam'
while we were talking of life purpose as theist and atheist in which I correctly included muslim theists.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Understand English please!!. We were talking about Life Purpose as Theist and Atheist!!!

NOT

Comparison of Christian and Atheist life.

STOP THE DIGRESSIONS!

We were talking about life purpose for an ATHEIST! I asked you the question so was I talking about the world when specifically asking you a direct question. My question is still on this thread. I said " WHAT IS THE VALUE OF LIFE AS AN ATHEIST"

Stop being dishonest and stingy with the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / What Is The Fundamental Difference Between Science And Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.