Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

GTB Loan Kindly Help Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / GTB Loan Kindly Help Me (8242 Views)

Please Kindly Help, I Need To Scan For Fault Codes In My Lexus ES300 1995 Model / My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. / Kindly Help Find A Solution To This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by greatghana: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
A friend collected #2.3m loan from GTB last year when he was working in a company in PH with 3 years and 6 months repayment plan, He repay for six months which was amount to around #300k before he was sacked last year. to my surprise he said nobody contacted him either by mail of by phone call since last year. i signed his guarantor form, i want to ask is it that the bank has for go the money? does it have any implication? as a guarantor i my save? Note: they both sack us in the company due to current Nigeria economy

thanks
Re: GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by overdrive(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
How were u able to be his guarantor?u are likely to be jailed soon.be prepared

2 Likes

Re: GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by captainking(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
greatghana:
A friend collected #2.3m loan from GTB last year when he was working in a company in PH with 3 years and 6 months repayment plan, He repay for six months which was amount to around #300k before he was sacked last year. to my surprise he said nobody contacted him either by mail of by phone call since last year. i signed his guarantor form, i want to ask is it that the bank has for go the money? does it have any implication? as a guarantor i my save? Note: they both sack us in the company due to current Nigeria economy

thanks
My brother.. You are not safe oo as the guarantor.. They will soon come after him and you as well.. Cos u pledged financial responsibility should he fail to pay... Probably the account officer is no more with them and their recovery team is still working out steps to commerce recovery process. ... By the way... I would love to know... Was collateral used for the loan?
Re: GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
They haven't forgotten abt it bro, ask your friend to start looking for a new job as fast as possible, they might even not come until the 3yrs 6month repayment plan is elapsed.

Bank has strong loan recovering team. So I advice your friend starts looking for a new job quick so he can simply ask if the Bank can restructure his terms of payment before due date.
Re: GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by symbianDON(m): 1:57am On Sep 16, 2016
by the way, make you de gum that your guy sharply o...make the guy no cut out otherwise your own don done be that o!! I sabi person wey e happen to o.

1 Like

Re: GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by swagdopey: 5:28am On Sep 16, 2016
The Lord is your strength
Re: GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by b2212(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
greatghana:

thanks
if you guys were sacked not as a disciplinary measure but because your company was downsizing; insurance would probably have taken up the payment of the loan. were you guys charged insurance fees about 1% of loan amount when you were applying?

3 Likes

Re: GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by greatghana: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Yes he was charged 1percent, they downsized last year december, does that mean since he was charged 1% he will not be paying any money back
Re: GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by b2212(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
greatghana:
Yes he was charged 1percent, they downsized last year december, does that mean since he was charged 1% he will not be paying any money back

depends if the insurance covers job loss, if it is just life then he would pay but he should visit the bank let them know his circumstance.i.e. submit his disengagement letter and some other docs to process the insurance claim.

GT is crappy(personal opinion which i am entitled to been banking with them since 2006) and can be ruthless( ask toyin subair of HITV) so its best he sorts it out before the bad loan shows up on someones scorecard and they start chasing you guys.

1 Like

Re: GTB Loan Kindly Help Me by blissgoddy(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2016
one of the GTbank staff was in my office last week to market the bank personal loan for staff working in my company. He said the loan is insure and in the event of termination of appointment not sack or resignation, the insurance company will pay back the outstanding balance on the loan to the bank.
the banker told us that the personal loans for staff in some selected companies are insured. May be your friend loan was insured that is why they have not contacted your friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Igbinedion University To Manufacture Electric Vehicles – VC / Honda Accord 1997(academy) Vs Toyota Camry 1998(tiny Light)? Please, Your Advice / Lexus RX350 P0037 Code

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.