Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) (31818 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol!!! Sukkot is a nutter! grin grin grin

That nyggah interpreted a dream in this bittch? Shyte, we need to change his name to Joseph. grin

That nyggah is crazy! He just makes shyte up in his head and start hallucinating. I bet he said he's trolling after getting outed for being a psycho. grin

I dunno, but I think sukkot can be pretty smart and knowledgeable when he's focused and stay on point. But that's something that's a tad difficult for him to do. I pretty much started chatting to him after I saw that he knows his onions when it comes to music, sports, and his knowledge of his is pretty decent. Hence I can e-bond with him, while still doing our normal back and forth when he gets in the element. Crazy muthaphucka. grin

He needs to stop watching YouTube videos and go get some fresh air. And a change of environment won't be a bad idea. grin grin grin grin
I kid you not, he did. grin

I seriously don't know where he gets shyt from most times.

Yea, I think he's smart too but something's just not right with him, asked him how to gain this esoteric wisdom he always mouths off about, and he said to keep reading a portion of the bible repeatedly, saying that's exactly how, I didn't even know what to say.grin

Lol, sukkot, Shym3xx says youtube videos be messing with ya head, that true?
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:

Yea, I think he's smart too but something's just not right with him, asked him how to gain this esoteric wisdom he always mouths off about, and he said to keep reading a portion of the bible repeatedly, saying that's exactly how, I didn't even know what to say.grin

Lol. Crazy heifer. Where that nyggah, sukkot, at? grin

Yes, he's smart and pretty knowledgeable. That's the only nyggah on here I can have a proper conversation with about old skool hip-hop, R&B, soul, blues, Jazz, reggae etc. with. Then switch to black history and black diaspora culture. And end of with some basketball tales from back in the day. That's why we bond well.

Loool. He got that esoteric crap from YouTube. It also has some metaphysics in it. grin grin If you can sit on YouTube 24/7 and watch the nonsense the crackpots on there post daily for a year - you'd be like that nyggah. grin grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Once a chic cheats on her man with a next man - then the man she cheated with has the leverage and he's above her man since he got it without commitment. grin

Nah, chics deny their men all the time. I still had one at the carnival despite the fact that her friend was screaming that she has a man and saying the guy's name lool. That shyte was just cracking my boys and I up. I'm not saying I'm the best nyggah or some super nyggah - I just think I've got that natural presence and the physical aura a lot of chics are attracted to. Especially after chatting to me and being around me for a bit. I got that from my Yoruba pops and I've always been like that all my life. That's the Yoruba shyte right there. grin grin

Lmao@ bruised ego. That's highly impossible cos I've known you on here for time. It'd be easy-peasy for me and I'm not even being cocky. My presence will most likely make you insecure and a tad shy. grin

I dunno but it just seems like my destiny when it comes to partners in relationship is intertwined with them. I don't really bond with them too tough, just like I don't bond naturally with a lot of naij chics, cos there are certain things about their character traits that're off-putting. However, every time I just tell myself that I need to get serious with a chic - I always end up with a Yoruba chic that will come out of nowhere and put me on smash. And that has been the story of my life. And that's the type of wave I'm on right now with a couple of Yoruba chics lool. It comes and goes. Left to me, if I were to choose - I'd rather go with a Caribbean or an AA cos I tend to relate to their outlook and understanding of things better and they're not naturally that religious. Do you get my point now?

Lol. You have to be doing something right and breaking new ground to get bad publicity and for people to go out of their way to expend time on it. Hence a lot of the most hated people are trendsetters. Nas said it best, when he said, "nyggahs fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer". Also, the fact that people don't even have time for other groups in the world but singled Yoruba nyggahs out shows who's winning and at the top. And it's a blessing in disguise and cos it went viral, a lot of chics wanna check what Yoruba nyggahs are about. You know chics like bad boys don't you? Women are like kids and they're always attracted to things people term as "dangerous".
Then you know little about women. grin I don't wanna go into what happens in the mind of a woman if, before and when she cheats but believe me, cheating with you doesn't make you more important or whatever, at the end of the day, she knows who she wanna come home to.grin

I bet every girl wants you Shym3xx, I'd understand that if you looked like Trey songz, still, it fizzles out after a while. grin

Shy? Lol, I seriously doubt that, more like awkward and even that I can deal with easily, insecure? Like never, of course you'd tell yourself what you need to.grin

Lol @ bonding with naija chics, they give you too much trouble? I can understand the religious aspect but I know many naija chics mostly pay lips service to the religious thingy though. grin To each his own anyways.

Shym3xx, I bet every tribe has a thing being said about their men so this isn't you being singled out, every woman wants a man that would come home to her, you ain't guaranteed that with a yoruba nyggah, my igbo boys hold you down for life. It is what it is man. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by drealnamdy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
I pray my brother's,son doesn't turn out like this... Cos na to convince my brother to kindly send him down to Nigeria ...make I place hot corn for him nyash.. grin ...come.send am to ckc gwagwalada Abuja for Reformation
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Then you know little about women. grin I don't wanna go into what happens in the mind of a woman if, before and when she cheats but believe me, cheating with you doesn't make you more important or whatever.grin

I bet every girl wants you Shym3xx, I'd understand that if you looked like Trey songz, still, it fizzles out after a while. grin

Shy? Lol, I seriously doubt that, more like awkward and even that I can deal with easily, insecure? Like never, of course you'd tell yourself what you need to.grin

Lol @ bonding with naija chics, they give you too much trouble? I can understand the religious aspect but I know many naija chics mostly pay lips sacrifice to the religious thingy though. grin To each his own anyways.

Shym3xx, I bet every tribe has a thing being said about their men so this isn't you being singled out, every woman wants a man that would come home to her, you ain't guaranteed that with a yoruba nyggah, my igbo boys hold you down for life. It is what it is man. grin

Lol. We aren't talking about skets here - regular chics. For a chic to cheat on her man with a next man. Then the next must've something that the chic's partner lacks. I grew up around women and I understand women's mentality better than a lot of women even understand themselves. It's not easy to get under the skirt of a regular chic's skirt unless she just wanna fvck. To pull it off, there has to be something alluring to her. And when she's isn't single - then that thing must be something her man lacks. grin

Trust me, you'll feel insecure even if you try to hide it. That's just the natural wave. grin

Lol. I never said anything about looks. Looks and presence are two different things. And Trey Songz is just any random nyggah that chics started talking about his look when he got the star-power. I was a fan of Trey Songz back in the day when he was singing "I'm gonna make it" and no chic was checking for his skinny arse back then. It's just how chics used to go mad for Fabolous and Omarion back in the day. How many chics are checking for them now that the star-power is gone? These nyggahs are regular nyggahs lol. I don't claim the best looking guy - I let my presence and aura do the job. grin

But I don't see none of these people trending on twitter worldwide and being all over instagram. You've to bother to expend energy on that and for anyone to even care, Yoruba dons must be breaking new grounds. The only thing Igbo nyggahs will ever be all over social media for, is for having a whooping 70% of them on the DL.

Lmao @ Igbo men holding you down for life when the average Igbo man goes around the block with bum biitches. They just lack the requisite skills to do on the level Yoruba nyggahs are doing it with bad biitches. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
I must admit, sukkot needs his head examined, dude be crazy. grin grin
nah my head is alright. its both of yall who need to be examined lolzz. thinking about getting some nice red wine tonight. maybe get a lil buzz going. TGIF wink grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. Sukkot has a lot of screws loose in his head, hence he's always hallucinating. grin That nyggah just got dropped in some shithole in Manchester that turns into a ghost town once it's 7pm. He needs a change of environment and fresh air to get back to being normal again. But pending, a daily dosage ritalin can keep him straight. Sukkot is a nutter - the ultimate psycho. grin
Hahahaha mayne yall crazy outcheaaa. a nigga is sane. thinking about getting some merlot brah. shake thangs up a lil. TGIF grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol!!! Sukkot is a nutter! grin grin grin

That nyggah interpreted a dream in this bittch? Shyte, we need to change his name to Joseph. grin

That nyggah is crazy! He just makes shyte up in his head and start hallucinating. I bet he said he's trolling after getting outed for being a psycho. grin

I dunno, but I think sukkot can be pretty smart and knowledgeable when he's focused and stay on point. But that's something that's a tad difficult for him to do. I pretty much started chatting to him after I saw that he knows his onions when it comes to music, sports, and his knowledge of his is pretty decent. Hence I can e-bond with him, while still doing our normal back and forth when he gets in the element. Crazy muthaphucka. grin

He needs to stop watching YouTube videos and go get some fresh air. And a change of environment won't be a bad idea. grin grin grin grin
Yall just smoking a nigga in absentia. dayummm. enemies of progress undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:

Yea, I think he's smart too but something's just not right with him , asked him how to gain this esoteric wisdom he always mouths off about, and he said to keep reading a portion of the bible repeatedly, saying that's exactly how, I didn't even know what to say.grin

lolzzzz kwantinueee grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
Hahahaha mayne yall crazy outcheaaa. a nigga is sane. thinking about getting some merlot brah. shake thangs up a lil. TGIF grin

Lol. Is that what you doing this friday night? grin You need fresh air. grin

I'm hitting the cinema to see "Brotherhood" with some new ting.

Some nice new Yoruba ting man just scooped recently. You need to see this chic, brev.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Crazy heifer. Where that nyggah, sukkot, at? grin

Yes, he's smart and pretty knowledgeable. That's the only nyggah on here I can have a proper conversation with about old skool hip-hop, R&B, soul, blues, Jazz, reggae etc. with. Then switch to black history and black diaspora culture. And end of with some basketball tales from back in the day. That's why we bond well.

Loool. He got that esoteric crap from YouTube. It also has some metaphysics in it. grin grin If you can sit on YouTube 24/7 and watch the nonsense the crackpots on there post daily for a year - you'd be like that nyggah. grin grin grin
yall killin me out here mayne grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Is that what you doing this friday night? grin You need fresh air. grin

I'm hitting the cinema to see "Brotherhood" with some new ting.

Some nice new Yoruba ting man just scooped recently. You need to see this chic, brev.
nah brah, thats the start of the night. i may go into town to go see whats good with nandos. they do have some nice grub. i just take each minute as it comes brah. i try not to plan things. brotherhood ? people still pay to go watch movies in 2016 ? you do know there are sites where you can watch movies online ? like you watch it 2 days after the movie comes out. yeah bro post her picture lets analyze to see if she is wifey material or just a tranny pretending to be a woman grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Arsewipemod: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
nah my head is alright. its both of yall who need to be examined lolzz. thinking about getting some nice red wine tonight. maybe get a lil buzz going. TGIF wink grin
You planning to get drunk niggah?
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
nah brah, thats the start of the night. i may go into town to go see whats good with nandos. they do have some nice grub. i just take each minute as it comes brah. i try not to plan things. brotherhood ? people still pay to go watch movies in 2016 ? you do know there are sites where you can watch movies online ? like you watch it 2 days after the movie comes out. yeah bro post her picture lets analyze to see if she is wifey material or just a tranny pretending to be a woman grin

Lol. Nah, it is not even that. Ol'girl just wanna see it and since it's a classic London urban movie, I can't say no lol. Gotta go where the chics go. And she's like 21.

Nandos on a Friday night solo yano lool. Then again I do that sometimes when I'm starving lol. But as long as you are out there getting fresh air, it is blessed lool.

Lmao posting her pics here looooool. Maybe one day briefly when we're chatting proper on a next thread. But I can show you a few other things in the harem tomorrow tho lol.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Arsewipemod:
You planning to get drunk niggah?
DRUNK ? nah. i never get drunk. just enough to get me feeling nice.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Nah, it is not even that. Ol'girl just wanna see it and since it's a classic London urban movie, I can't say no lol. Gotta go where the chics go. And she's like 21.

Nandos on a Friday night solo yano lool. Then again I do that sometimes when I'm starving lol. But as long as you are out there getting fresh air, it is blessed lool.

Lmao posting her pics here looooool. Maybe one day briefly when we're chatting proper on a next thread. But I can show you a few other things in the harem tomorrow tho lol.
who said I was going solo ? lolzz you got it twisted brah. you must think I am some hermit who rolls solo all around town. nah that aint me. just cuz i keep quiet about certain thangs dont mean a brother aint doing big thangs outcheaaaa lolzzzz. yeah got a nice sweet hangover right about now brah. yeah lemme see whats in the harem brah, let a nigga see what you working with lolzzz. you do know the moors when they ruled spain for like 800 years had harems of white women like crazy cheesy
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. We aren't talking about skets here - regular chics. For a chic to cheat on her man with a next man. Then the next must've something that the chic's partner lacks. I grew up around women and I understand women's mentality better than a lot of women even understand themselves. It's not easy to get under the skirt of a regular chic's skirt unless she just wanna fvck. To pull it off, there has to be something alluring to her. And when she's isn't single - then that thing must be something her man lacks. grin

Trust me, you'll feel insecure even if you try to hide it. That's just the natural wave. grin

Lol. I never said anything about looks. Looks and presence are two different things. And Trey Songz is just any random nyggah that chics started talking about his look when he got the star-power. I was a fan of Trey Songz back in the day when he was singing "I'm gonna make it" and no chic was checking for his skinny arse back then. It's just how chics used to go mad for Fabolous and Omarion back in the day. How many chics are checking for them now that the star-power is gone? These nyggahs are regular nyggahs lol. I don't claim the best looking guy - I let my presence and aura do the job. grin

But I don't see none of these people trending on twitter worldwide and being all over instagram. You've to bother to expend energy on that and for anyone to even care, Yoruba dons must be breaking new grounds. The only thing Igbo nyggahs will ever be all over social media for, is for having a whooping 70% of them on the DL.

Lmao @ Igbo men holding you down for life when the average Igbo man goes around the block with bum biitches. They just lack the requisite skills to do on the level Yoruba nyggahs are doing it with bad biitches. grin
Ofcourse we talking regular chics, skets don't count. Her man may not necessarily lack anything, she could just use the thrill of the chase or attention, nothing more, cheating on your man doesn't always mean something's missing in the real sense of the word, you think it's easy staying true to one person with over 7 billion people in the world? Oh! Please. grin

Insecurity is not my thing dear,a little shy? Maybe but never insecure, take it or leave itgrin

Lol, so you saying looks don't matter to chics? Trey wasn't looking as cute back in those days, you should be able to understand why there was not many chics on his radar, not saying star power isn't a factor, just saying chics dig cute guys a lot , infact, looks is one of the easiest weapons to get a chic to fvck you with.grin

And instagram is yardstick for measurements now? Nyggah please, don't make me talk.grin

Any wise girl wanna come home to an igbo man Shym3xx, you know it, you just won't admit it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
freecocoa:
Ofcourse we talking regular chics, skets don't count. Her man may not necessarily lack anything, she could just use the thrill of the chase or attention, nothing more, cheating on your man doesn't always mean something's missing in the real sense of the word, you think it's easy staying true to one person with over 7 billion people in the world? Oh! Please. grin

Insecurity is not my thing dear,a little shy? Maybe but never insecure, take it or leave itgrin

Lol, so you saying looks don't matter to chics? Trey wasn't looking as cute back in those days, you should be able to understand why there was not many chics on his radar, not saying star power isn't a factor, just saying chics dig cute guys a lot , infact, looks is one of the easiest weapons to get a chic to fvck you with.grin

And instagram is yardstick for measurements now? Nyggah please, don't make me talk.grin

Any wise girl wanna come home to an igbo man Shym3xx, you know it, you just won't admit it. cheesy

Lol. You're contradicting yourself. Women aren't predators like men. The society also doesn't condone women fvcking around, thus making the stigma subconsciously play a role in how women mate. So, how would a regular chic fvck around for the trill? Once a chic does that, she automatically becomes a sket. Regular chics will only cheat when they have a rapport with has something/things their partners are lacking cos emotions/attachment would override everything else. Heck, even sluts do feel insecure about their slutty ways, hence they cry about "slut-shaming" cos no one comfortable in her lifestyle would feel ashamed of it. No regular chic that isn't a slut fvcks for trills, except she's inebriated or under the influence of drugs. grin

Lool. Trust me, you'll feel insecure - that's a given. The aura and smoothness would put you in a tight spot. Not being cocky, it just happens naturally/organically, hence I've never had problems with chics. It's just about spending time with them alone and having a conversation. grin

Trey Songz has always looked the same. The only difference is that he added extra weight and perhaps the cornrows. And back then when he had cornrows, it was an era when chics preferred guys with cornrows. Shyte, I also had cornrows then back like most guys (cut it off in my 2nd year in uni) and chics loved it. I never even used to pay for braid my chair - chics used to do it for me, or my sisters. The only thing that changed about Trey Songz is the star-power and money cos women are attracted to both. However, that doesn't negate the fact that he's a regular nyggah. A lot of chics I know don't even think he's all. Then again it might be cos you're in naij - but out here, there are many Trey Songz walking around struggling to get chics.

Nah, but it blew up instagram and that shows it kept everyone talking. So, for people to go out of their way to talk about it - that shows they care and they're winning. Chris Brown is the most hated and scrutinized artist out there for 7 years, but how has that stopped him from having four number one albums since then and being a bar above everyone else in his generation when it comes to R&B? You've to be doing something major for that to happen. Ain't no one talking about Trey Songz, Miguel, Omarion, Jeremih et al like they talk about Breezy.

A wise chic wanna have Yoruba babies. A smooth and manly nyggah with a swag on a hundred thousand billion and someone who understand the essence of being a man. Not an aggressive and emotional nyggah that swings both ways on the DL and might end up molesting his daughters one day. grin Sorry, I had to add the molestation thing there cos I've met a few Igbo chics who said they were molested by their dads and I think that's an Igbo thing - true story. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You're contradicting yourself. Women aren't predators like men. The society also doesn't condone women fvcking around, thus making the stigma subconsciously play a role in how women mate. So, how would a regular chic fvck around for the trill? Once a chic does that, she automatically becomes a sket. Regular chics will only cheat when they have a rapport with has something/things their partners are lacking cos emotions/attachment would override everything else. Heck, even sluts do feel insecure about their slutty ways, hence they cry about "slut-shaming" cos no one comfortable in her lifestyle would feel ashamed of it. No regular chic that isn't a slut fvcks for trills, except she's inebriated or under the influence of drugs. grin

Lool. Trust me, you'll feel insecure - that's a given. The aura and smoothness would put you in a tight spot. Not being cocky, it just happens naturally/organically, hence I've never had problems with chics. It's just about spending time with them alone and having a conversation. grin

Trey Songz has always looked the same. The only difference is that he added extra weight and perhaps the cornrows. And back then when he had cornrows, it was an era when chics preferred guys with cornrows. Shyte, I also had cornrows then back like most guys (cut it off in my 2nd year in uni) and chics loved it. I never even used to pay for braid my chair - chics used to do it for me, or my sisters. The only thing that changed about Trey Songz is the star-power and money cos women are attracted to both. However, that doesn't negate the fact that he's a regular nyggah. A lot of chics I know don't even think he's all. Then again it might be cos you're in naij - but out here, there are many Trey Songz walking around struggling to get chics.

Nah, but it blew up instagram and that shows it kept everyone talking. So, for people to go out of their way to talk about it - that shows they care and they're winning. Chris Brown is the most hated and scrutinized artist out there for 7 years, but how has that stopped him from having four number one albums since then and being a bar above everyone else in his generation when it comes to R&B? You've to be doing something major for that to happen. Ain't no one talking about Trey Songz, Miguel, Omarion, Jeremih et al like they talk about Breezy.

A wise chic wanna have Yoruba babies. A smooth and manly nyggah with a swag on a hundred thousand billion and someone who understand the essence of being a man. Not an aggressive and emotional nyggah that swings both ways on the DL and might end up molesting his daughters one day. grin Sorry, I had to add the molestation thing there cos I've met a few Igbo chics who said they were molested by their dads and I think that's an Igbo thing - true story. grin
Lol @ contradicting myself. I really don't want to talk about about what goes on in a woman's head if/before she cheats, believe what you will though, but if you think you know women that well, what can I say? grin

Lol, put me in a tight spot how/why exactly? I'm really having some trouble understanding what you mean.

C'mon Trey doesn't have to not look like himself for one to know his look's improved, whatever way you look at it, Trey is a just an example of a cute guy, doesn't mean he is "all"(whatever that means) all I know is, no woman on planet earth wouldn't find him cute, yea, there are many more like him, has nothing to do with being in naij, I'm sure chics abroad dig him better than we do over here anyways, and it ain't all about the money or star power, dude's cute, women like cute guys, before they start noticing his personality, they see the cuteness, don't hate.cheesy and it's like you misunderstand me, if you know a guy looking like Trey songz and having issues attracting a woman, then he doesn't really look like Trey songz, attracting a woman and keeping one isn't same thing, you do know that, right?

Kept everyone talking about how yoruba men are known to be liars, who pretend to steal your heart only to leave you sad? About how you aren't guaranteed he'd come home to you? How he may have a gazillion other kids/families you don't know about? Oh! Plesee.

What they say bout Breezy though and how's it relevant? undecided

A wise woman wanna come home and be sure her man's there for her, a man who works very hard to make sure she has whatever she wants, a man whose happiness is people seeing/saying all his monies go into his woman, she wants a man who doesn't kiss and tell.grin

The molestation thingy is you tryna be silly, of course you know statistically, using NL as case study, Yoruba men hold the title for that 'unarguably', though I personally believe that has nothing to do with tribe, but, it is what it is. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Arsewipemod: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
who said I was going solo ? lolzz you got it twisted brah. you must think I am some hermit who rolls solo all around town. nah that aint me. just cuz i keep quiet about certain thangs dont mean a brother aint doing big thangs outcheaaaa lolzzzz. yeah got a nice sweet hangover right about now brah. yeah lemme see whats in the harem brah, let a nigga see what you working with lolzzz. you do know the moors when they ruled spain for like 800 years had harems of white women like crazy cheesy
Gotcha! I knew you was gonna git drunk. Though you tried to deny it. What was the alcohol content of the merlot you be drinking niggah? You gotta a sweet hangover? Umph!
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Gotcha! I knew you was gonna git drunk. Though you tried to deny it. What was the alcohol content of the merlot you be drinking niggah? You gotta a sweet hangover? Umph!
that shytt was 13.9 percent. wink
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Arsewipemod: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
that shytt was 13.9 percent. wink
Dayummmmm! How many bottles you blew up?
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol @ contradicting myself. I really don't want to talk about about what goes on in a woman's head if/before she cheats, believe what you will though, but if you think you know women that well, what can I say? grin

Lol, put me in a tight spot how/why exactly? I'm really having some trouble understanding what you mean.

C'mon Trey doesn't have to not look like himself for one to know his look's improved, whatever way you look at it, Trey is a just an example of a cute guy, doesn't mean he is "all"(whatever that means) all I know is, no woman on planet earth wouldn't find him cute, yea, there are many more like him, has nothing to do with being in naij, I'm sure chics abroad dig him better than we do over here anyways, and it ain't all about the money or star power, dude's cute, women like cute guys, before they start noticing his personality, they see the cuteness, don't hate.cheesy and it's like you misunderstand me, if you know a guy looking like Trey songz and having issues attracting a woman, then he doesn't really look like Trey songz, attracting a woman and keeping one isn't same thing, you do know that, right?

Kept everyone talking about how yoruba men are known to be liars, who pretend to steal your heart only to leave you sad? About how you aren't guaranteed he'd come home to you? How he may have a gazillion other kids/families you don't know about? Oh! Plesee.

What they say bout Breezy though and how's it relevant? undecided

A wise woman wanna come home and be sure her man's there for her, a man who works very hard to make sure she has whatever she wants, a man whose happiness is people seeing/saying all his monies go into his woman, she wants a man who doesn't kiss and tell.grin

The molestation thingy is you tryna be silly, of course you know statistically, using NL as case study, Yoruba men hold the title for that 'unarguably', though I personally believe that has nothing to do with tribe, but, it is what it is. grin

Lol. So, regular women, who aren't skets, just go fvcking around cos they want to feel the trill, no? Loool. Once you fvck around for the sake of it, you automatically become a cum bucket and you have moved away from being a regular chic. That's my point loool.

I mean my presence would make you feel insecure and you won't be able to look straight into my eyes without feeling a certain way lool.

Lol. There are loads of people who look better than Trey Songz out there that can get no pum lol. Looks alone don't get you chics. That nyggah is a regular nyggah.

Chris Brown is always targeted by everyone. Some chic lied recently that he threatened her with a gun. And despite the fact it is lie - everyone crucified the guy and he arrested for it. Got released with a bail close to a milli or so.

Lool. Ya Igbo nyggahs just make noise everywhere with dubious shyte. They aren't no hard workers lol. Being aggressive doesn't make you industrious. Getting things done smoothly with stepping on toes, taking shortcut, and cheating is what hard work is about.

Lol. I saw a thread on fp recently about an Igbo man who molested a 2-year old Yoruba kid in Lagos. And there are tons of threads like that one lool.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. So, regular women, who aren't skets, just go fvcking around cos they want to feel the trill, no? Loool. Once you fvck around for the sake of it, you automatically become a cum bucket and you have moved away from being a regular chic. That's my point loool.

I mean my presence would make you feel insecure and you won't be able to look straight into my eyes without feeling a certain way lool.

Lol. There are loads of people who look better than Trey Songz out there that can get no pum lol. Looks alone don't get you chics. That nyggah is a regular nyggah.

Chris Brown is always targeted by everyone. Some chic lied recently that he threatened her with a gun. And despite the fact it is lie - everyone crucified the guy and he arrested for it. Got released with a bail close to a milli or so.

Lool. Ya Igbo nyggahs just make noise everywhere with dubious shyte. They aren't no hard workers lol. Being aggressive doesn't make you industrious. Getting things done smoothly with stepping on toes, taking shortcut, and cheating is what hard work is about.

Lol. I saw a thread on fp recently about an Igbo man who molested a 2-year old Yoruba kid in Lagos. And there are tons of threads like that one lool.
I never said regular chics go around fvcking for the thrill, I said if she'd cheat on her man, it's not necessarily for lack of something in her man, could be she was just fun seeking at the time, doesn't mean she fvcks every dude on da block and certainly fvcking another guy when you have a man doesn't make you a sket.undecided

Nyggah wake up to reality, except you ain't human with normal human features will I not be able to look you in the eye, or feel a certain way, like seriously? Get over yourself already.grin

Never said looks alone get you chics, said looks can get chics to notice you, I know most cute guys use that a lot and it does work, stop fighting it, women care about a guy's looks, Lol.

So you saying what's being said about the yoruba demon are lies?grin

Lol, they ain't hard workers yet they kingin everywhere, you really wanna talk 'dubious' when it involves both men? Hahaha grin, just let it alone Shym3xx. I'm sure you never seen any threads on the fp about a yoruba nyggah molesting no one. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
freecocoa:
I never said regular chics go around fvcking for the thrill, I said if she'd cheat on her man, it's not necessarily for lack of something in her man, could be she was just fun seeking at the time, doesn't mean she fvcks every dude on da block and certainly fvcking another guy when you have a man doesn't make you a sket.undecided

Nyggah wake up to reality, except you ain't human with normal human features will I not be able to look you in the eye, or feel a certain way, like seriously? Get over yourself already.grin

Never said looks alone get you chics, said looks can get chics to notice you, I know most cute guys use that a lot and it does work, stop fighting it, women care about a guy's looks, Lol.

So you saying what's being said about the yoruba demon are lies?grin

Lol, they ain't hard workers yet they kingin everywhere, you really wanna talk 'dubious' when it involves both men? Hahaha grin, just let it alone Shym3xx. I'm sure you never seen any threads on the fp about a yoruba nyggah molesting no one. grin

Lol. But why would a regular chic be seeking fun, if her man is giving her all she needs? The answer to that would end this part of the back and forth.

Jadakiss said best when he said, "I'm not cocky, I'm just confident". My aura/presence just make chic insecure. grin

But it has never been about only looks alone. That's the point I'm trying to get across.

Nah, I'm saying Yoruba guys are being targeted for something all guys do. And that has to do with the fact that they do it with supreme suave and they're on a next level. So, people care enough to keep talking about them. grin

But "kingpin" where, tho? In Asian dungeons and with blood money? I know Yoruba nyggahs run things in the UK. Even the Igbos making loose change in the UK go through Yoruba guys no matter the hustle. No Igbo guy in the UK would even argue this. The same for the US when it comes to hustling, especially those Yoruba guys all over Brooklyn and Chicago. Just cos they make noise everywhere, that doesn't mean they're "kingpins" - real nyggahs can see through them, hence I don't rate Igbo nyggahs when it comes to hustling. grin

Igbo men took child molestation to ionosphere. Molesting ya own daughters...and a 2-year old kid? Crazy.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by cococandy(f): 4:46am On Sep 18, 2016
You don't have to travel to Nigeria to discipline your child.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Dayummmmm! How many bottles you blew up?
half a bottle ma nigguh. and am still standing lolzzz
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
sukkot:

Lol. You're a solo nyggah like Mario Van Peebles' character in the Solo movie lool. That shyte ain't thrill - gotta keep 'em Chics around you at all times, playa lool.

You need fresh air tho. YouTube videos are having terrible effects on you lol. Who do you watch on YouTube? Dr. Valentine, Red Pill, Bobby Hermit et al? Lool..
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. But why would a regular chic be seeking fun, if her man is giving her all she needs? The answer to that would end this part of the back and forth.

Jadakiss said best when he said, "I'm not cocky, I'm just confident". My aura/presence just make chic insecure. grin

But it has never been about only looks alone. That's the point I'm trying to get across.

Nah, I'm saying Yoruba guys are being targeted for something all guys do. And that has to do with the fact that they do it with supreme suave and they're on a next level. So, people care enough to keep talking about them. grin

But "kingpin" where, tho? In Asian dungeons and with blood money? I know Yoruba nyggahs run things in the UK. Even the Igbos making loose change in the UK go through Yoruba guys no matter the hustle. No Igbo guy in the UK would even argue this. The same for the US when it comes to hustling, especially those Yoruba guys all over Brooklyn and Chicago. Just cos they make noise everywhere, that doesn't mean they're "kingpins" - real nyggahs can see through them, hence I don't rate Igbo nyggahs when it comes to hustling. grin

Igbo men took child molestation to ionosphere. Molesting ya own daughters...and a 2-year old kid? Crazy.
You can't be serious, you saying one can't ever be bored with their partner? Give me a break please.cheesy

You wish your presence made chics insecure.grin

Never said it's all about looks, said women care about looks too and can fvck you for your looks. undecided

Nah, all guys don't kiss and tell, neither do they all have some other families in secret, there's not a thing suave about that, don't kid yourself.cheesy

Hahaha, what you call "blood money " though? What do yoruba nyggahs do to run the UK? What's your definition of running a place btw? grin

Oh Shym3xx! Everyone knows the igbo man was born with the hustling spirit, why you arguing? for the sake of it?

Molestation is an abomination to the igbo man. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
freecocoa:
You can't be serious, you saying one can't ever be bored with their partner? Give me a break please.cheesy

You wish your presence made chics insecure.grin

Never said it's all about looks, said women care about looks too and can fvck you for your looks. undecided

Nah, all guys don't kiss and tell, neither do they all have some other families in secret, there's not a thing suave about that, don't kid yourself.cheesy

Hahaha, what you call "blood money " though? What do yoruba nyggahs do to run the UK? What's your definition of running a place btw? grin

Oh Shym3xx! Everyone knows the igbo man was born with the hustling spirit, why you arguing? for the sake of it?

Molestation is an abomination to the igbo man. grin

Lol. So, being bored with a partner is enough premise to go feel the thrill somewhere else and not cos you meet someone who has something ya partner fundamentally lacks, yes? Lmao...you're grasping at straws. And how can you be bored of ya partner if everything is perfect? grin

This back and forth about my relations with chics will keep going in circle and I might start sounding a tad cocky. I don't see chics as a prize cos chics have always found my aura/presence alluring since I was a kid. And I've always had access to loads of chics, hence I don't stress that much. I'll just leave it cos you've to be around me to feel it and that's also the reason why I've never met a chic who doesn't think I've gazillion of chics I'm fvcking on the side, even during periods when I want to be by myself in my own zone. I'll just leave it here.

Blood money: consult Nollywood movies. Even other Africans know naij folks are synonymous with blood money and skin bleaching. Those are the two things they taunt naij folks with all the time. grin grin

To know how Yoruba nyggahs run the UK when it comes to naij folks - ask the most bigoted Igbo person ever (a rabid Yoruba hater) who has ever lived in the UK lol. And he/she should be able to tell you. Even when it comes to naij businesses - I'd say at least 90% of naij businesses in the UK are owned by Yorubas (that's me being conservative lol). And since we're discussing hustling/kingpins, I'll leave professionals in academic fields out of it cos you should know how Yorubas get down when it comes to education cos even most Yoruba boys from the UK who're street nyggahs always go to Uni. That's the minimum.

Now let's talk about kingpins and hustlers: I'll leave Yorubas from naij who run the fraud thing out of it. My big uncles of 419ers. And also the Yoruba druglords from Dalston, Hackney, Islington, and Seven Sisters all the way to Kilburn, and Naesden axis, with some in South London out of it. The focus would be on London legends who're of Yoruba descent. grin grin When you hear Tipsy, Mr. 100 keys, he had all the fiends in Camden snorting - you should know a Yoruba nyggah at just age 26 had 100 keys/birdies of that white girl. A South London legend. And a key of that white girl goes for £40,000. You can multiply that by 100. grin grin Also google Babs Arogundade. Before he turned 26, he had two Bentleys, a Maserati, and jewelry worth over £200,000. A North Weezy legend. grin grin Now those are young kingpins from Ldn - not too many black people on these gully UK roads did it like them. grin grin grin

No, lazy and dirt poor people in naij think noise making and aggressiveness are synonymous with hustling spirit. I'm from Ldn and I know what real hustling is. You don't make noise - you just go out there and get the gwop, then enjoy life. And that's something Yoruba nyggahs have perfected.

How can a nyggah be so depraved to molest a 2-year old kid? Igbo nyggahs - smh. grin There's also some stripper in the US who's half-Igbo and half-Cuban and she also said her dad molested her when she was young smh.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. So, being bored with a partner is enough premise to go feel the thrill somewhere else and not cos you meet someone who has something ya partner fundamentally lacks, yes? Lmao...you're grasping at straws. And how can you be bored of ya partner if everything is perfect? grin

This back and forth about my relations with chics will keep going in circle and I might start sounding a tad cocky. I don't see chics as a prize cos chics have always found my aura/presence alluring since I was a kid. And I've always had access to loads of chics, hence I don't stress that much. I'll just leave it cos you've to be around me to feel it and that's also the reason why I've never met a chic who doesn't think I've gazillion of chics I'm fvcking on the side, even during periods when I want to be by myself in my own zone. I'll just leave it here.

Blood money: consult Nollywood movies. Even other Africans know naij folks are synonymous with blood money and skin bleaching. Those are the two things they taunt naij folks with all the time. grin grin

To know how Yoruba nyggahs run the UK when it comes to naij folks - ask the most bigoted Igbo person ever (a rabid Yoruba hater) who has ever lived in the UK lol. And he/she should be able to tell you. Even when it comes to naij businesses - I'd say at least 90% of naij businesses in the UK are owned by Yorubas (that's me being conservative lol). And since we're discussing hustling/kingpins, I'll leave professionals in academic fields out of it cos you should know how Yorubas get down when it comes to education cos even most Yoruba boys from the UK who're street nyggahs always go to Uni. That's the minimum.

Now let's talk about kingpins and hustlers: I'll leave Yorubas from naij who run the fraud thing out of it. My big uncles of 419ers. And also the Yoruba druglords from Dalston, Hackney, Islington, and Seven Sisters all the way to Kilburn, and Naesden axis, with some in South London out of it. The focus would be on London legends who're of Yoruba descent. grin grin When you hear Tipsy, Mr. 100 keys, he had all the fiends in Camden snorting - you should know a Yoruba nyggah at just age 26 had 100 keys/birdies of that white girl. A South London legend. And a key of that white girl goes for £40,000. You can multiply that by 100. grin grin Also google Babs Arogundade. Before he turned 26, he had two Bentleys, a Maserati, and jewelry worth over £200,000. A North Weezy legend. grin grin Now those are young kingpins from Ldn - not too many black people on these gully UK roads did it like them. grin grin grin

No, lazy and dirt poor people in naij think noise making and aggressiveness are synonymous with hustling spirit. I'm from Ldn and I know what real hustling is. You don't make noise - you just go out there and get the gwop, then enjoy life. And that's something Yoruba nyggahs have perfected.

How can a nyggah be so depraved to molest a 2-year old kid? Igbo nyggahs - smh. grin There's also some stripper in the US who's half-Igbo and half-Cuban and she also said her dad molested her when she was young smh.
Shym3xx, everyone gets bored sometime, not saying it's reason enough to cheat, just saying it's enough for some people to cheat.

To every other thing you wrote, you win, no need to continue arguing, you win.grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Arsewipemod: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
sukkot:
half a bottle ma nigguh. and am still standing lolzzz
You should have downed two. Then you gwan see whether you are strong or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo) / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.