Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

What's With Zenith Bank And Mirrors? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's With Zenith Bank And Mirrors? (1113 Views)

Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady / People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? / Free #5000 Airtime Powered By Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Zenith Bank And Mirrors? by toluxa1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
I have been to countless Zenith Bank branches nationwide and I do not think I have seen any branch without a large mirror in one place or the order. I will like to know o, Why do zenith bank always have mirror in their banking hall?

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J,
Re: What's With Zenith Bank And Mirrors? by toluxa1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Can be pushed to FP
Re: What's With Zenith Bank And Mirrors? by xreal: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wat's with Gtbank and orange color?

1st bank and elephant.
Re: What's With Zenith Bank And Mirrors? by ayobase(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
toluxa1:
I have been to countless Zenith Bank branches nationwide and I do not think I have seen any branch without a large mirror in one place or the order. I will like to know o, Why do zenith bank always have mirror in their banking hall?

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J,

Haven't you noticed those tall, slim and elegant ladies as well.

Anywhere you find those, you should mirror that can compliment and complement the tallness.

The only bank that encourages your look and modeling.

Above all, for security purpose. No hiding place for the sinners.
Re: What's With Zenith Bank And Mirrors? by toluxa1(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2016
ayobase:

Haven't you noticed those tall, slim and elegant ladies as well.

Anywhere you find those, you should mirror that can compliment and complement the tallness.

The only bank that encourages your look and modeling.

Above all, for security purpose. No hiding place for the sinners.

I see
Re: What's With Zenith Bank And Mirrors? by toluxa1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Crowd Gather To Watch As 77yrs Old Super Man Performs Wonders In Akwa Ibom(pics / I Want To Start Okrika Bale Business / VIDEO: Ghanaian Pastor Heals Woman By Kissing, Touches Another Woman's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.