Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Security Update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Update (508 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Update by galaxi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dear NL members,

This NL member with user name wapers75750 having been advertising sites on every post today and asking NL members to click to see more stories and videos.
The site do not exist and it is a way to convince you to click on a jar file used in stealing online information of people globally and if you have visited the phishing website,you have been hacked and you need to change all your passwords.

I am not a computer expert and not sure i used the right terminologies in my explanations but am sure of my findings.
Please moderators should take note.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Method Scammers Use To Defraud People.. / PHOTO: Punch Newspapers Caught Plagiarising / 'nigeria Is In A Recession, But Our Assets Are Not For Sale' Says Senator Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.