Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders (11403 Views)

2019: How Sultan Of Sokoto Clashed With Gov El-rufa’i, Mobilized Monarchs To Boy / Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / Southern Kaduna Elders Condemn Killings, Say Enough Is Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by agwom(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2016
A group of elders in Kaduna, the Kaduna Development Elders Initiative, advises Governor Nasir el-Rufa’i to change his style of administration.
The group said that measures and policies he took were unpopular and not in the interest of people in the state.

The elders, arising from an executive meeting in Kaduna, said they resolved to continue advising el-Rufa’i for the state to experience physical and human development.
The elders, in the communiqué signed by their publicity secretary, Alhassan Balarabe Musa, said el-Rufa’i’s promise of making Kaduna great again did not seem to reflect the reality. Kaduna “is now sinking into a quagmire of neglect and inaction,” the communiqué said.
“The people of Kaduna State deserve better than what is being given to them now and the sooner the governor realizes that the better. He should, therefore, change his gear now.”
The communiqué alleged that civil servants and pensioners have been in agony due to what it called “endless verifications exercise,” resulting in the withholding of salaries for many months.
It expressed displeasure with the appointment of non-indigenes into key positions in the state, saying that might be in accordance with el-Rufa’i’s’ refusal to distinguish between indigenes and citizens.
“It could, therefore, be seen that Governor el-Rufa’i is walking a tight rope in Kaduna State, high above his people, totally indifferent about their aspiration, hopes for obtaining dividend of democracy they have toiled hard to install.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/el-rufa-i-dashed-people-s-hopes-kaduna-elders/162672.html#70W52uYuA2ktK426.99

1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by KRILMIJAY(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2016
at first, I come dey wonder whether they don Starr to they dash people Hope, until I read again. anyway, they should look for another hope probably HOPE AMADI grin

12 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Jengem: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2016
Short man devil

14 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2016
What is wrong with appointing non indigenes.
El Rufai is on point. Every governor should emulate him in inclusive govt.

8 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by richidinho(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Sen. Shehu Sani

For Governor 2019

Young Democratic Party

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by eyeview: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2016
El-rufai has never be known to make human friendly decisions. He is of those breed of humans who believe that people must suffer to get anything good. That's who he is and that's who he had always been. My blame goes to all those who voted him believing he had changed. And this is the problem we are facing across the nation with the APC. Devils whom people went ahead to vote in because they believe they have become angels. And today,people are learning the hard way that a leopard doesn't change its spots

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Paperwhite(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Enjoy "Change" people.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by SweetLove0(f): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2016
APC is working

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by seapson(m): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2016
av u blamed Buhari today?
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by veekid(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Useless El Rufai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by yimikaa: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2016
I was expecting the so called elders to itemize his wrong policies

It expressed displeasure with the appointment of non-indigenes into key positions in the state, saying that might be in accordance with el-Rufa’i’s’ refusal to distinguish between indigenes and citizens.

undecided those elders should be flogged, what's wrong with the above.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by misscall247: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Kai
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Rhotiz: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Enjoy The 'CHANGE'

5 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Feranchek(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Ndi nama

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by TippyTop(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Alhassan Balarabe Musa, said el-Rufa’i’s promise of making Kaduna great again did not seem to reflect the reality. Kaduna “is now sinking into a quagmire of neglect and inaction,”
Enjoy your "CHANGE" of promise.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by mrvitalis(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2016
eyeview:
El-rufai has never be known to make human friendly decisions. He is of those breed of humans who believe that people must suffer to get anything good. That's who he is and that's who he had always been. My blame goes to all those who voted him believing he had changed. And this is the problem we are facing across the nation with the APC. Devils whom people went ahead to vote in because they believe they have become angels. And today,people are learning the hard way that a leopard doesn't change its spots
And our believe and putting leaders that believe we can enjoy without suffering has landed us were??

There is no way u can enjoy or have anything good without suffering.. Even if u don't suffer someone suffered for u to enjoy. .. That's the principle of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by AdiscoPele: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2016
They are only complaining because its not business as usual.

Of all things he was accused of, APPOINTING NON INDIGENES. But these are the aame set of people who shout one Nigeria and are happy when their brothers are appointed commissioners in other states.

11 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by bonechamberlain(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Just like his master in aso Rock.

Though I believe these guys are saying this because nothing is being shared to them, they have been sidelined.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by gen2briz(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Hope, hope as in how?
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Flyingngel(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2016
They were making some senses until they start playing ethnic card. I believe anybody that reside in a particular place over 10years period shld b entitled to either contesting or being appointed in that domain. If we continue with this ethnicity, am afraid Nigeria will b very difficult to Develop.
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by eleojo23: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2016
undecided
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by emmadejust(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Promise little, then surprise them with much delivery

The days and event sometime do not favor our big plan/promise.
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by benueguy(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2016
KRILMIJAY:
at first, I come dey wonder whether they don Starr to they dash people Hope, until I read again. anyway, they should look for another hope probably HOPE AMADI grin
Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by steppin: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2016
That short devil. But what's wrong in giving non-indigenes posts? They've been giving the indigenes posts since the creation of that state, who dem epp?

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by DeKen: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2016
It is called change. I'm surprised that people actually believed this pathological liar.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by gurunlocker: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2016
emmadejust:
Promise little, then surprise them with much delivery
The days and event sometime do not favor our big plan/promise.

This trick doesn't work in Nigeria..... Promise big, deliver small.....
The one we are experiencing now is Promise biggest, deliver nothing

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by DrGud: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2016
El-rufai is a religoin fanatic. A selfish leader who doesn't have a good plan for his state and Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by DrGud: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2016
El-rufai is a religoin fanatic. A selfish leader who doesn't have a good plan for his state and Nigeria. angry

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders by Realdeals(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation Can’t Stand, Says Edo APC Chairman / Re: Demand Notice On Borehole Registration And License In Aba / WTO Nominee, Okonjo-Iweala, Says She Has “Strong Support” From Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.